15| Hassle

THAT PICTURE IS *CHEF'S KISS* MWAH

"Hi." I smile sheepishly at Seokjin and then down at the ground.

"I didn't see you as the party type." He takes a drink out of his red solo cup.

"Yeah," I look back up at his perfectly proportioned face, taking a quick but full glance from bottom to top. "I've been getting out more recently."

"I noticed that you didn't come to a few of the parties after you quit cheerleading."

He noticed me? Holy shit. Better yet, he noticed when I wasn't here? HOLY SHIT.

"U-Uh," I feel my cheeks get even hotter but I push through my nervousness. "I just didn't want to be around the cheerleaders after that. You could say we had a falling-out."

"I understand," he smiles softly at me, "If my friends did that to me, I'd quit, too."

"You saw what they did?" I grimace and wrap my arms around myself insecurely.

"Most people did, you were the head of the cheerleading squad." He says it like I should know.

"I guess."

"But hey, at least you looked good."

Even though the context is terrible, I can't help but smile at the fact that I just heard Kim Seokjin say I looked good. "Thanks," I gaze up into his almond eyes and subconsciously twirl a strand of my hair between my fingers.

"You look like you need a drink," He smirks and I nod at his offer.

He puts his arm around my waist and I want to scream in excitement at the touch.

I look over into the main room and I can't see Jessie or Oliver, but I still have a clear view on Jungkook. He's the only other person I even slightly know other than by name.

Anyway, Seokjin leads me through the doorway and into the second main room on the other side of the kitchen.

A/N: if the layout is confusing, this is pretty much what I'm trying to describe:
(Main room)|kitchen|(main room 2)

We go through the people and to the table with all the drinks and whatnot on it.

He gets me a drink and hands it to me before getting one himself. "It's loud in here, do you want to talk a little more?" He shouts over the music and I nod before we make our way back to the kitchen.

We talk (and flirt) for a while, drinking and having a decently good time together. I'm fairly drunk now, but I'm not anywhere near wasted; It's only my third drink of the whole night.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, watch my drink?" I say with a flirtatious tone and he smirks.

"I'll watch it," he winks at me and I giggle before going into the sea of people and finding a bathroom.

I think I saw one in the hallway Harley was ranting to me in. I bring up the memory and wiggle through the crowd before getting to the hallway and going to the bathroom.

I do my business and as I'm washing my hands, I check myself in the mirror. My hair still looks okay, and my makeup isn't even smudged. Congrats, you don't look like trash! I celebrate and finish washing and drying my hands before going back to Seokjin.

He gives me the smile of a model when he sees me and I return the grin, happy to finally be socializing with him.

He wraps an arm around my waist when I reach him and pulls me in close, "Here you go."