64| Storytime

A few hours later, Seokjin and Joon come back with an RV. After getting all of our luggage packed into it, we all get on.

"We're gonna get there so late," Namjoon chuckles and swings the keys around his fingers.

"I'll take those," Hoseok grabs them.

"Why?" The younger groans, "Just let me drive this thing once. It's my dad's after all."

"Well your dad has told all of us over and over again never to let you drive." He snubs and sits in the driver seat.

"So? You really think I'm gonna crash?"

All the boys look at him with the same knowing expression and he sighs, "fine, you drive."

"I'm gonna go take a nap," I tell Jessie.

"Alrighty, go get some sleep, hun." She turns her attention back to the other boys, mostly Hoseok, and I sleepily glance around for Jungkook.

This RV is surprisingly big. I honestly expected us all to be cramped into three beds and a futon, but there are actually seven bunks and it's quite nice in here. There's a small kitchen area, seating along the wall, a small bathroom, and then of course the bunks in the back that line the walls on either side.

It's a comfy space, too, but I'm too tired to even recognize the nice details and whatnots. Speaking of nice details, there's Jungkook.

I walk over to him slumped down on the couch with his eyes closed, "Kookie," I run my fingers through his hair.

"Hm?" He barely opens his eyes.

"Let's go back to the bunks and sleep, it'll be quieter back there."

He hums and nods before standing up. He grabs my hand and pulls me behind him, guiding us both to the furthest bunk. "This is the one I've always had," he moves the privacy curtain aside, revealing the small bed with sheets and a black blanket on top.

I duck under the bunk above Jungkook's and roll straight to the wall before he joins me, closing the privacy curtain once we're comfortable and under the blanket together.

I cuddle into his side and close my eyes, only being able to feel sleep getting closer and closer until his voice brings me back again. "Who was it?"

"Who was what?" I mumble.

"When Jessie was describing that guy's... You know," he mumbles back, "I'm just curious who it was."

"Don't worry about it," I kiss his shoulder, "Just go to sleep, we can talk about it later."

»»»

Hours go by and I wake up to Jessie's voice, "Ellie."

I open my eyes and see her peeking in to see us snuggled together, "yeah?"

"We're stopping for snacks, do you want anything?"

"No, I'm good." I relax against Jungkook again.

"We're gonna be on the road all night," she persuades, "I think you and Kook should come out and get something."

"Alright, just give me a minute and I'll wake him up," I yawn and she shuts the curtain before walking away.