23| Don't stop

Jungkook's kiss is hot against my lips and his hands roams every inch of my body. It all feels so powerful, so real.

His fingers grip my sides and he pulls me onto his lap before his palms slide down the arch of my back to grope my bottom.

I break the kiss and connect my lips with his neck, knowing from earlier just how sensitive he is.

He moans out and I can feel a pulse starting in my core. I feel something else poking at my bottom beneath his jeans so I grind down on him.

He releases another beautiful moan, his hands sliding up my skirt and resting on my bare skin.

I kiss under his sharp jawline and start to play with the hem of his shirt, pulling lightly on it until he gets the hint that I want it off.

He pulls back and slips the fabric over his head, exposing his perfectly sculpted body. I run my hands down his chest and abdomen, feeling every dip and hill on his torso before my fingers reach the button of his jeans.

Everything is going so fast that I don't even pay attention to what's going on until he's positioned at my entrance.

He leans down and kisses my neck when his length slides in with ease, filling me up completely.

I don't know that I'm dreaming, but even if I did, I would be questioning it because it all feels so real. I can feel his hot breath, his lips on my neck, the exchange of body heat, and I can definitely feel him pushing in and out.

I can't stop the loud moans and whimpers escaping my throat as his hips increase in speed, forcing pleasure throughout my body with his quick tempo.

He catches my lips with hot intentions, growling against me and taking my lower lip between his teeth.

"Fuck," I throw my head back when he ventures back to my neck.

I can feel my end approaching and at the rate of his hips, it will most definitely be here soon.

He reaches between our bodies and rubs tight circles on my bud. My head spins and I moan out loudly, feeling the knot get tighter and tighter.

"Don't stop," I breathe desperately and he kisses me again, "Please don't stop."

He moans against my lips and his thrusts get harder, bringing us both closer and closer to the edge.

"J-Jungkook," I manage to whimper into his mouth and tangle my fingers into his hair.

He puts our foreheads together and stares into my eyes intensely, watching me right before we both come undone at the same time.

My whole body shakes and I let out a call of his name as my orgasm takes me over and then—

I wake up with a thin sheen of sweat over my body and a dry throat. I catch my breath and look over at Jungkook.

Even though it's the middle of the night and still very dark, I can see that he's sound asleep on his back, mouth slightly agape with his hair over his eyes.

Did I really just have a dream about us? I sit up and shake my head. I feel too warm and overwhelmingly thirsty, so I get out of bed quietly.

I glance over at him once more, seeing that his shirt has ridden up his body and is revealing a little bit of his abdomen. I blink a few times and shake my head again.

I need to stop looking at him like that.

I close the door silently behind me and I'm met with a dim hallway before I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water.