the Blade becomes, MUCH more

just so you know. i'm changing it from quadruped to anthro. because, the way i'm changing Thunder Scythe. it would work way better as a Anthro. otherwise it just wouldn't seem right for some of it. im sorry if it makes you dislike this story

Lightning's POV

"hey Diamond" I say as i finish making us breakfast. "yes Lightning?" she replied. "last night, when i left. i umm... decided to change my moveset" I say as i sit next to her, serving her food. "you what?! i thought you loved those moves, especially Charge" she said with a surprised gasp. "well... that's what's weird. i now have 5 moves, not including Electric Terrain, and Thunder Punch" I say with a frown. "i learned Copycat, Pin Missile, and Rising Voltage" i say as i ate some of the pancake. "oh, and Blitz fought Azeva again" i say with a frown "he won the fight-" she cuts me off "oh, so you beat your rival" she said as she sipped some of her tea. "rival?" i ask looking at her. "well that's what me, Flare, Silver, Hunter, Eclipse, and Amber are calling you two. Rivals. i mean she's the only Pokemon in the world that's beaten you in a battle" she explained as she ate. "oh. well anyway. Blitz beat her, but it was weird. she wasn't fighting as good as when she fought me. almost like she wasn't really there. it was strange" I say and rub the back of my neck "yeah, that is strange" she says. "hmmm... i think i might know why... but it's to dangerous for you" i say and hug her. "i'll be back soon" i say, dashing out the house. I frown as i suddenly get tired when i enter the forest. i continue running, but i'm forced to find a place to sleep. when i do, i curl up and fall asleep instantly

INSIDE THE DREAM WORLD

I find myself in front of Bruce again. i leap up in the air and growl as i let muscle memory take over, thinking it would summon a Scythe. but instead a bow appears in my right paw, an arrow made of pure electricity appeared in the other. strangely it feels right in my paws as i nock the arrow. I take a deep breath and let the arrow fly. the scene fades and im standing in front of Arc. i growl and summon two Scythe, but instead, they're swords. i grab them and slash twice, cutting him in half. then im standing in front of Gengar. I summon a Scythe again, but this time it's two daggers, i grab them and run at him, slashing repeatedly. it fades away and this time im free falling, near a mountain, it was just out of reach and i summon a Scythe to latch onto the mountain side. But a 12 inch long cylinder appears in my paw, on the side was a button. i press it and the top inch of the bar shoots at the mountain and becomes a grappling hook. I soon wake up.

BACK TO REALITY

i wake up drenched in sweat again, sitting straight up. i look at my paw and frown, i then try to summon a bow again, it works and i grin. i then rename Thunder Scythe into Thunder Forge as i summon different weapons just by using the move, then thinking of what weapon i want to use. I get up and start dashing the way Storm told me to.

Azeva's POV

I wake up from fainting and the mind control had worn off. I growl and roar in anger as i Mega Evolve. i then growl and return to the hide out. "HOW DARE YOU MIND CONTROL ME!" I yell, then use High Jump Kick on the Garchomp, launching him into the cave walls. i then use Bone Rush on the Arcanine "fuck you both" i say and run away swiftly. As i'm running i return to normal, right before accidently ramming into Lightning. knocking us both to the ground. "oh, hello again" i say getting up. "are you alright?" he asked me. i tilt my head in confusion "you're worried about me?" i ask, confused. "well... when i encountered you yesterday, it was strange you and i battled, but you weren't like fully there" he said as he helped me up. "oh well some loser Arcanine and Garchomp mind controlled me" i say with a growl. "anyway, why are you out here, did you want a rematch~?" i ask, with a wink. He blushes a bit, before shaking his head violently "of course. i have different moves now. you'll never see it coming" he said with an evil grin. I nod and gesture for him to follow me back to the original site. "you get the first move" he says. i nod and start it off with a strong Metal Claw. he grin and uses Metal Claw as well. "oh?" I say, tilting my head as i used Bone Rush. he grins and uses it as well. meeting my attacks, before taking advantage of my surprise and sweeping a bone under my legs and giving me a powerful kick, launching me against a tree. i cough some blood. "ahh, the infamous 'Copycat' move, nice" i say, he then aims his paw at the sky, and a bow appears in his paw, an arrow in the other. he nock it, and fires it. it hits the ground and somehow creates an Electric Terrain. "you're in my play field now" he says with a grin. before summoning a Scythe in his paw. i counter with Bone Rush. i push him back and four shurikens appear in his paw. he throws them and i grin, before taking a batter's stance and rocketing them back at him. all four of them hitting him, he winces in pain before using Charge. Strange, these are electric type moves, how come he isn't absorbing them... i grin and hold my mega stone up. before Mega Evolving. "alright, give me your strongest Thunderbolt" i say cockily as he smirks "sorry. i gave up Thunderbolt, for this move" he said and uses Rising Voltage, my eyes widen, the combo. i growl and leap off the ground before landing next to him, he uses it again and i tank it all. i grin and use Counter. he roars in pain as he rockets against the boulder. He growls and dashes in, i smirk and grab at him, but he slides under my legs and trips me. before using Pin Missile. i grin and hit them back at him, he uses Pin Missile again and creates an explosion. the smoke clears and he's nowhere to be seen. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, sensing his aura and throwing two consecutive Aura Spheres at him. he uses Copycat and blocks with the Aura Spheres of his own. but since i had the STAB and Adaptability bonus, mine were stronger and he tanks the hit. he growls "it's not over yet" he said and leapt in, i sensed he was at low health and prepared to use High Jump Kick. he then starts to rapidly flip around in circles. when he gets close enough, i use it. immediately he stops spinning and uses Copycat, landing the High Jump Kick on my head, forcing me into the ground. I groan and shake my head. He was standing above me. "so, i guess now we're even" he said "oh really?" i ask, breaking out and landing a High Jump Kick directly on his chest. He rockets against into the leafy cover of the forest, snapping multiple trees in half. I grin as he get up. i throw two Aura Spheres at him. witch he blocks with his Scythe, he was very low, about 4 percent, and i was at about 10 percent. he roars and draws his bow, firing an arrow at my head witch i deflect with Metal Claw. he grins and vanishes from sight, this time he was shielding his aura, blending in. I growl and stay alert. "nighty night" i hear behind me, seeing him with his paws up. I grin and swiftly sweep my legs under him, before landing the winning High Jump Kick. He flies against the boulder and falls unconscious as i then walk away and look for a place to stay. 

Arc's POV

As me and Drake looked for Azeva, we find Lightning unconscious and grin. "perfect opportunity to grab Diamond" i say with a evil laugh "why not just grab Lightning?" Drake asked, confused "well... mind control doesn't work on him. at all really. so if we grab Diamond, and make her our body guard. he won't be able to land a finger on us" i say with a grin. Drake nods and we start dashing to their house. we knock on the door. "coming!" she yells from inside the house. she opens the door and yelps. "LIGH-" she starts before i use Flare Blitz on her. Drake then picks her up and we return to our base. once we get there we put her in the mind control chamber and start the process. Once it's finished we let her out. "what are your orders?" she asks in a robotic voice. "your orders are to protect us from anything at all costs" i say with an evil grin.

Hope you enjoyed <3, stay safe in these trying times. and yes because they're now anthro, they do in fact wear clothes now. Lightning's preferred style is a black and yellow hoodie, a jean jacket, and jean shorts. Diamond's is a light pink t-shirt, and Jeans. anyway, have a great day.

Date of chapter added- 10/7/20