Young love part 2

Amber's POV

I was walking around the town when i saw Floof "HEY FLOOF" i yelled, he turned and walked over "yeah?" he asked "wanna go on a walk?" i asked "ummm, sure" he said. As we walked, Sparkles came over "hey you two" she said "hi Sparkles" i said "hi big sis" Floof said "ley little bro" Sparkles said. "you two on a date?" she asked "ummm, n-no" i said. Floof looked at me. "uh huh. suuuure" she said "you two have fun now, i gotta dash" and she ran off. "well. shall we continue" Floof said "yeah" i replied. "race you to the beach" i said "you're on" he said and took of running, but i was faster. "EAT MY DUST" i yelled as i sped past him. BUUUUT, i tripped on a rock. then Floof tripped over it and landed on me "OOF" i said. We were face to face, in an awkward situation. "Ummm, s-sorry" Floof said getting up off me. His face very red with embarrassment "n-n-no, it's m-my fault. i wasn't looking w-were i was g-going" i said. My face also red, because i was blushing. "n-no it's my fault, i should've been paying attention" he said. We kept walking "well that was awkward" Spark said "HEY" Floof yelled "were you following us?" he asked "nah, i was just on my way to Thunder's place to check in on Sparkles" Spark said "oh, alright then" Floof said "off you go" Spark said and dashed off. "sorry about that" Floof said "well i don't mind" i said, i stumbled and fell on Floof "oh sorry" i said "no it's ok, if you need to to lean on me for support. then ok" Floof said. "awwwww, thank you" i said. We were walking when Floof asked "hey, i was think, how about we..... you know" he said his face red. Awwww he's shy. "go on a date?" i asked "yeah that" he replied "then yes. definitely" i said and hugged him. His face was red. "So is it official?" someone asked. i turned and saw Eclipse, Hunter, Spark, Diamond, and Sparkles. "HEYYYY" Floof yelled "why would you spy on us?" he asked "wellll, i... i thought Amber was gonna pop the question" Spark said "yes, it's official" i said.

                                                                                           Floof's POV

So, an awkward situation, Amber asking me out. Wow, action packed day... We were hanging out at the beach, when Amber gave me a kiss. "oh?" i said. "well we're dating now" Amber said "we sure are" i said. She learned her head against my shoulder as we watched the waves.

                                                                                           Spark's POV

My little bro asked Amber out. Good for him. I was walking to Thunder's place to help him train. "you ready?" i asked him when i got there. "yep" he said. I was training him on target practice, hitting a moving target. "COME ONE TRY AND HIT ME" i yelled he kept trying. "try to BEND the lightning" i said he tried couldn't. "Sparkled, show him how it's done" i said "alright Lighty" she said getting up. "READY GO" i yelled, i started running, she charged up her blade move. She threw it, i dodged. The blade came circling back, i dodged again. I circled behind me and i got hit. On purpose. It being a electric type move i was healed. "good job Sparkles" i said "thank you" she said hugged me and went back to watching us train. "Now you try Thunder" i said "ummmm, that was a blade move, you can control a blade move" he said "yeah and?" i asked "sOo, you can control your blade move with your mind. i can't do that" he said "ugh fine" i said "then target practice" i said. I made a target and when he hit bullseye i took a step back, if he hit anywhere else i stepped forward. We practiced all day, i fell asleep. On the ground. At Thunder's house. Oh boy. 

                                                                                        Sparkles' POV

I watched the two of em train. Spark fell asleep somehow. "emm, what do we do?" Thunder asked "i don't know. call Diamond" i said "ok i will" he said and walked off. "how on earth do you fall asleep when you're constantly getting energized by Thunderbolt." i said. "Well let's get you in a bed" i said and brought him to a guest room and put him on a bed. "HWY SPARKLES" Thunder yelled "YEAH" i called back "WHEREE'S  SPARK?" He asked "YOU MEAN LIGHTNING? HE'S OVER HERE ASLEEP IN ONE OF YOUR GUEST ROOMS" I yelled "oh, well Diamond's HERE" he yelled "BE RIGHT THERE" i called. I ran down, tackling him n the process "oh, sorry" i said getting up "oh, don't worry about it" he said getting back up. "hey, so where's Sparky?" Diamond asked "he's asleep in a bedroom" i said "you should get home, he can sleep here. you could carry him if you want" i said "yeah i'll carry him, you should come with" she said "who? me or Thunder?" i asked "both" she said. We were walking home when Storm called me. "gotta go, Storm's calling me" i said "i'll be back in a bit" i said and ran off. "you rang sir?" i asked "yes, are you making friends with his group" Storm asked "yes, and i think i'm in love with the Manectric" i said "good, tell him you love him. Make him fall for you" Storm said. "fuck that sir" i said "what?" he said "it's just that, i have morals" i said "i might not remember much, but i hAave morals" i said "ugh fine. Do what you think is best" he said "within reason". "sir yes sir" i said an walked back home. Ugh i hate pretending to be loyal to that creep. 

                                                                                       Storm's POV

I told Hertz to play on Thunder's feeling. She said no and that she had morals. I told her to do what she thought was best. She said sir yes sir, and left. Hmmmm, she's nice. She decided not to play on Thunder's feelings. I think i like her.  Hmmmmmmmm.... maybe i could convince her she dated me? Nah, that would make me seem like a creep if she ever remembers. Hmmmmmm what to do? FLOWERS. Flowers are nice, anf girls like flowers. right? I don't really know, i'm not good with girls. "hey Sky" i said "yeah boss?" Sky, a Bellossom, said "you're a girl right? what do girls like?" i asked "why do you ask? do you like the new girl Hertz?" she asked "maaaaaybe" i said "well, i propose you act nice, and i dunno get her flowers? all girls are different" she said "well thanks anyway" i said and ran off to look for flowers. I found a rose emanating sparks (i dunno, f*cking pokemon magic mate). "wow, what a pretty flower" i said. i was about to pick it when Thunder stumbled through "oh wow, perfect for Sparkles" he said "oh no. it's mine, i saw it first" i said growling "fuck you, like Sparkles would date a psycho like you" he said baring his teeth. "FIGHT ME FOR IT" i yelled "gladly" he said. 

The Fight- Thunder started with Electric terrain. I used Snarl. Thunder intercepted with iron tail and knocked the Snarl back at me, i dodged and used Thunderbolt. He dodged and returned with flamethrower point blank. I jumped back (68.56% health) and used wild charge. I hit him an took the recoil damage (50.68% health). Thunder (46% health, notice 60 stat in defense) used thunderbolt on me. I (24.57% health) returned with giga impact, thinking it would be over. He dodged, and used flamethrower. he won

 "now step away from the flower" he said "hmmmm, nope" i said, grabbed the flower and ran away. "GET BACK HERE" he yelled. "HAHAHA" i laughed. When i got back to the base i asked "hey, Sky, do you think Hertz will like this flower?". "Definitely, i like if and i'm not even an electric type" she said "perfect" i said. I called Hertz over, "yes sir" she said "here this flower is for you" i said handing the flower to her and blushing. "thank you sir" she said sniffing the flower. "you're free to go now" i said. and she left. "i think she's starting to like me" i said.

Much action, such wow :3. Hope you enjoyed <3, and have a great day.

Date of chapter added- 5/13/20