Memory

Storm's POV

I thought of a way to protect myself from Spark. What if i re-write his memory? What if i make him think he's loyal to me? I have people smart enough to do so. But then his friends would just be mad at me, Flare and Hunter would no doubt quit the Team. And no doubt protect their loves. Hmmmmm do i do this? hmmmmm..... yes. "Spark, get over here now" i said "yes, what do you need" he said "nothing, but if you would take a seat here" i said pointing to the mind re-writer chair. "why" he said "because i want to give you something" i said, he shrugged and sat down. Hand cuffs clamped him down "what the fuck are you doing" he yelled trying to use thunderbolt "i'm afraid that isnt going to work" i said "you see i figured out who you really are Spark or should i say, Lightning" i said "i decided to rewrite your brain and make you loyal to me. You won't remember anything else." i said "you think i'll stay loyal to you forever?" he said "you're even dumber than you look, the Second Flare and Hunter think somethings wrong they will come and beat your ass" he said "oh?" i said "a-" he started "start the re-writing proccess" i yelled. The second it started Spark immediately relaxed despite his efforts to stay strong. When it was done he said "i await your orders". "good" i said smuggly. 

                                                                                Diamond's POV

I noticed that  Sparky still wasn't back He left to the hideout at 12 pm and it's 9pm now. Somethigs wrong "Flare Hunter get over here" i said "please". When they arrived i told them what happened "we'll go check it out, we're the strongest besides Spark." Flare said "i'm coming too" i said "bu-" i cut Hunter off "no, i'm his girlfriend, whatever Storm has done to him, i need to be there to help." i said "ok, just be safe, if you get hurt, then when Spark sees you he'll get pissed at us" Hunter said. The second we got inside we saw Spark sitting down i ran to Him "thank goodness you're ok" i said, "i'm sorry, i don't know who you are" he said. "what, Spark quit playing around it's me Diamond" i said "nice to meet you Diamond" he said. "what? why don't you remember me?" i asked. "remember you? i've never met you before" he said. I cried. "WHAT THE FUCK SPARK!" Flare yelled "don't yell at me, i don't even know you" he said "WHAT?!?!" Flare yelled getting angry "HEY, watch you tone i could fry you in an instant" Spark said. "SPARK, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" Storm yelled "I DON'T KNOW" he yelled back "you really don't remember us mate?" Hunter asked. "i've never seen you before in my life" he said. "BRING THE INTRUDERS HERE" Storm yelled "OK, you three come with me" he said. "Wanna try and make us" Flare growled "I'm sure you don't want to fight me" Spark said "fine we'll come" Hunter said. "good" Spark replied.

                                                                                     Flare's POV

Diamond called me and Hunt over for some reason "Hey Sil" i called "I'm going to be right back" "what's wrong?" i asked when i got there "Spark hasnt came home since Storm called him over" she said "huh" i said "we'll go check it out, we're the strongest besides Spark" i said "i'm coming too" Diamond said "bu-" she cut Hunter off "no, i'm his girlfriend, whatever Storm has done to him, i need to be there to help." she said "ok, just be safe, if you get hurt, then when Spark sees you he'll get pissed at us" Hunter said. The second we got inside we saw Spark sitting down Diamond ran to Him "thank goodness you're ok" Diamond said, "i'm sorry, i don't know who you are" Spark said. "what, Spark quit playing around it's me Diamond" She said "nice to meet you Diamond" he said. "what? why don't you remember me?" she asked. "remember you? i've never met you before" he said. Diamond cried. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SPARK!" I yelled "don't yell at me, i don't even know you" he said "WHAT?!?!" I yelled getting angry "HEY, watch you tone i could fry you in an instant" Spark said. "SPARK, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" Storm yelled "I DON'T KNOW" he yelled back "you really don't remember us mate?" Hunter asked. "i've never seen you before in my life" he said. "BRING THE INTRUDERS HERE" Storm yelled "OK, you three come with me" he said. "Wanna try and make us" I growled "I'm sure you don't want to fight me" Spark said "fine we'll come" Hunter said. "good" Spark replied. The second we got there Storm looked scared, then he smiled "Hello Flare, Hunter and Diamond. I see you've noticed the new Spark" he said, pointing towards Spark, who saluted "ALRIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Diamond yelled "i fixed him" Storm said "TURN HIM BACK NOW, or i will show you the true meaning of fear" Diamond said "Spark take care of them" Storm said "I will take care of the Flareon and Leafeon, however i'm not going to hit a girl" He said, at least he remembers he has morals. "Ugh fine, Sky use sleep powder on the Intruders" Storm said "OK" the other pokemon said. 

                                                                                         Hunter's POV

When i woke up i was at home. "ugh" i groaned getting up "oh good you're awake" Amber said tackling me "how'd i get here?" i asked Amb "OH, Spark delivered you here, but he was acting strange" She replied "Strange how?" i asked "he introduced himself to me, and didn't remember me" She said "oh, right. Storm did something to him" i said "he forgot everything besides his name, for the most part anyway" i said "Diamond was devestated", "oh no, what are you going to do?" Amber asked "i'm not sure, i think i might help Diamond  find a way to make him remember". 

                                                                               Diamond's POV

When i woke up i was back at home. "huh? Spark must've brought me home" i said to myself. I can't believe Storm erased Spark's memory, i cried to myself. Then i heard a knock on the door "hello" Eclipse saaid cheerily "Is Spark here? he promised to show me around town", "i'm sorry he's not here, Storm stole his memory and he doesn't remember us" i said crying. "WAIT WHAT?!?!" she said "really?" she asked "yes". "i'm sorry, i could give you a tour later though" i said. "ok sure, bye see you later" Eclipse said. "bye" i said. now to think of a plan to break in to Team Geostorm. I came up with one, and started to act it out. 

Me- oof, bad shit be happening. 

Spark- Fuck you Seth, fuck you

Diamond- I agree

Me- ok, the only reason i did this was because it popped into my mind, and i needed to post something today (plz don't hate me readers) and besides the title of this story is Breaking through the pain

Spark- ugh i really want to fry your brain rn\

Me- but if you do, then i won't be able to fix the story

Spark- UGH

Diamond- unfortunately he's right

Spark- fine, but you better fix it next chapter

Me- ok, (sweats in American)

i hope you enjoyed <3

Date of chapter added- 4/30/20