Hunter's visit to home

Hunter's POV

Since me and Eclipse started dating a week ago. i decided to bring to back place i lived for 5 years. we got there via Eclipse using psychic. "so this is where you lived for 5 years?" Eclipse asked "yup, i lived in a cave" i said "i made some good friends here". "Hunter?" some pokemon asked "yeah? who's asking?" i said "it's me, Shrub" a Leafeon said "no way, hey mate how you been?" i asked "pretty good, it's been forever Hunt. You gonna introduce me to your friend?" he asked "Oh umm right. Eclipse this is Shrub, Shrub this is Eclipse. My girlfriend" i said "girlfriend? cheers mate" he said. As we were walking around a wooloo said "Hunter? oh my gosh how long has it been?" he said "Wooly? How you been? how's the gym life treating you?" i asked "pretty good, it's been 5 years, this your girlfriend?" he asked "as a matter as a fact, it is. Eclipse meet Wooly one of gym leader Milo's pokemon" i said "yeah he caught me after Hunter here left the team" Wooly said "left the team?" Eclipse asked "yeah, i left the team because i realized my passion wasn't in battling like Spark's, it was in Gardening, hence my huge garden at home" i said "and the gym just had to much challengers to often, being the first gym and all", "woah woah woah. Spark? you know Spark?" wooly asked "yeah, he's my best mate" i said "well he's one of the champion pokemon here" he said "oh, nice" i said. We kept walking to my Cave, i saw Spark and Diamond at a house "HEY SPARK" i yelled and walked over "oh hey, what brings you mates here?" he asked "mate? Spark you aren't British" i said laughing "yeah, the accent is growing on me" he said "Umm Spark, you going to introduce me to your friends?" a trainer asked "wait you can understand us?" i asked "umm yeah" the trainer said "is that not normal?", "um not really" i said "i'm Hunter this is Eclipse" i said. "Hunter, as in one of Milo's Pokemon?" he asked "yup that's me" i said "wait you were a gym pokemon?" Spark asked "yup" i replied "so Victor you want to see my new move or what?" Spark asked "oh right, also since when did you wear battle Goggles?" he asked "right, i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Victor, Champion here" he said "i've worn goggles since i first started battling, i just didn't wear them for a while for personal reasons." Spark said. "hey Hunter want to battle me" Spark asked "uummmm sure?" i said.

Before we started Spark told me "Listen my leg isn't back to full working ability, we got here because Diamond froze the surface of the water. So i won't be at full speed, also i'll make sure i lose so you look good in front of Eclipse." "ok" i said and we started.

The fight- I started off with sunny day. He used charge. I used Solar Blade, i did about 35% of his health in damage. He used Thunder Scythe, and hit me doing 51.6% of my health. I used Solar Blade again he was down to red (crit hit), he used thunderbolt bringing me to red, i used synthesis, and got back to 73.94% Health. He used Thunderbolt bringing me to 40.6%. I used Leaf blade and knocked him down. 

"good job Hunter" Spark said. "thank you for the amazing battle" i said "huh?" he remarked "old habits" i said.

                                                                               Eclipse's POV

I used psychic and brought us to the Galar region. As me and Hunty walked to where he lived, some pokemon were saying hi they were his old friends. We saw Spark and said hi, he said hi, and (i'm watching Monk while writing this and i learned that Leland Stottlemeyer's wife is named Karen, and she is one XD. Fact about me i love murder mystery shows, alright back to the story) introduced us to Victor then he challenged Hunty to a battle, Spark lost, we said bye and continued to Hunty's cave. We got to the wild zone and found a cave. "we're here. Home sweet home" he said "it's pretty cozy here" i said "yeah, i lived here for like 2 years, then i was caught by Milo one day and lived there until i was transferred back home." he said "oh, want to give me a tour" i asked "umm sure? This is where i slept" he said pointing to a patch of hay "i ate berries" he said pointing to a flat rock. "and that's about it" he said. "I'm going to pick some berries" i said. I left the cave and was ambushed by some Roggenrola. "hi, i'm Eclipse, what do you want" i said "well, we heard you're dating Hunter. well that jerk embarrassed us" one of them said "really? how?" i asked "he beat us in a battle" another said "wow" i said "HUNTER" i yelled, he came rushing to me "yes? oh hello Boulder " he said "i see you're doing well" he said "cut the crap" Boulder said "i'm here to embarrass  you" he said "oh really you want to try it mate?" Hunt asked "yeah, i've gotten a lot stronger" Boulder said "well i'm not going to fight" he said walking away. "well then we'll battle you girlfriend here" he said "don't even try" Hunt said "it's fine, let's just leave" i said, walking away. "GET BACK HE-" he yelled but got cut short when i used psychic on him and yeeted away "there's more where that came from" i said. they left and we went home. "ECLIPSE" Amber yelled tackling me "so i heard you're dating Hunter?" she said "that i am" i said "well good for you" she replied "so did you two go on a date?" she asked "yup to the Galar region" i said "aww good for you, bring me next time" she said "ok, i will" Hunter said hugging me, then Amber. "it's getting late, you should get home" Hunter said "ok, i'll see you two later" i said dashing off. On the way home i encountered a Gengar (not Spooks). "hello there, i'm here to battle you" he said "nah, i'm good" i said "i wasn't asking" he said "so?" i said walking away. He used Shadow Ball on me. "how dare you" i said using Dark Pulse on him. I went home, and fell asleep.

"I hope you enjoyed, finally some new love" i said smiling "shit, this "i said, he said, she said, they said stuff is getting to me" i said "<3" i said.

Date of chapter added- 5/6/20