Young love?

Floof's (imma just keep it as Floof) POV

"Hey Lightning, i'm going to the beach" i said "ok, stay safe" Lightning replied, dude's like a father to me. I wonder what my special "blade" move will be. Lightning has his Thunder Scythe, Blackout has his Darkness Blades, Juniper has her tree blade. I was sitting on the dock kicking the water. "HEY FLOOF!" Someone yelled, i was so startled i fell in the water. "OOPS" Amber yelled and rushed to me "are you ok?" she asked "yeah, i'm fine" i said "good, now dry up" Amber said "umm why? we're at the beach" i said "well i was gonna ask you to come with me on a nature walk" she said blushing "well i can't leave you unprotected" i said "awww how brave, but i think i'm stronger than you mate" she said "well care to have a battle?" i asked "sure, right here right now" She replied. 

The fight- i started with hail. She used flame charge and sped up (Floof hp=43.66%), she used dig, i used shadow ball on the tunnel hoping to collapse it. She popped out under me but i dodged and used shadow ball point blank, it got her to 23.55% health. "you are strong" Amber said she charged flamethrower but i intercepted with Shadow ball. and won

"see, i told you i'm strong" i said "yup now let's go" she replied. As we walked i noticed that Amber looked nervous about somethin. "you ok?" i asked "yeah i'm fine" she said blushing "are you sure, you seem to be blushing a lot" i said ""yeah well i like you a lot" she said then immediately clapped her hand over her mouth. "awwwwwww, i like you too" i said "oh, ok then" she said "...". "good talk" i said "let's start to head back, the ghost type'll be out soon, and Lightning will be worrying about me" i said "awwwwww, same but with Hunter" she replied. We started running and realized we got lost.

                                                                                    Amber's POV

I can't believe i'm going on a nature walk with my crush. As we were walking back i said "Hey Floof... I think we're lost". "yeah, i think we are" Floof said. Sooo... we started screaming for help. But instead of Spark, a Gengar came. "Hello children" it said "are you lost?". "yes, get away from us" i said "nah, i think i might attack you instead" it replied "you don't want to do that" Floof said "oh? and why not?" it asked "because i have a shadow ball with your name on it" Floof replied and started charging up Shadow ball "ok ok ok, i'll leave" the gengar said grumbling. it disappeared "wow, you saved us" i said "naww. it was nothin" Floof said "it was too something". "HELLO?! DID SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP" someone yelled "NESS" I yelled "OVER HERE". "hey kiddos, what are you doing out so late?" Ness asked. "ummm we were on a nature walk. and we got lost" i said "oh? were you on a date?" Ness asked, "AHHH, WHAT ?!?!?!? noo" i said "?". "well we should get back" Floof said "come on" Ness replied. we followed him out, I went home "BYE FLOOF" i yelled "BYE AMBER" he yelled back. "Where were you?" Hunter asked when i got back. "I went for a walk in the forest with Floof, and we got lost" i said. "oh, thank Arceus you're safe. SO, do you like him?" Huntere asked smirking "like who? Floof?" i asked "yeah" Hunter replied "pshhhh, what no" i said, smooth Amber, smooth. "uh huh. suuuuure" Hunter said. "go to sleep" he said "yeah yeah, i'm going" i said.

                                                                                       Floof's POV

"Hey Floof" Lightning said "where were you?" he asked "Amber invited me on a nature walk. we got lost on our way back, but someone called Ness helped us back" i said "oh, do you like Amber?" Diamond asked "i'm not sure. she's cute, but really reckless" i said "i think you like her" Lightning said "maybe" i replied "well you should get to sleep" Diamond said. "ok, i will" i said and went to the guest room. As i layed there i couldn't stop thinking about Amber. "do i like her?" i asked myself. "she like's me, that's pretty obvious". "but i don't know if i like her the same way." i said "hmmmm, maybe i do like her" i said and drifted to sleep. 

                                                                                    Storm's POV

Those little..... Grrrrrrr. I hate that they all have super powerful blade moves. They're special, i wonder if i'd ever learn one. HMmmmmm. "Hello?" someone said "Grrrrr, what?" i said turning around, and saw a Jolteon "Hello. Do you know who i am?" She asked. She looked like Spark. "hmm? no i don't know who you are" i said "oh, ok. Bye" she said "tell me your name" i said "i don't know my name" she said "huh? what do you mean you don't know?" i said "i don't know who i am" she said. Huh, amnesia "oh, i do" i said thinking of a plan. "you do?" she said "yeah, you're Hertz (fyi, did you know that henry is an electrical term?!?! yeah this is it's definition-A unit of measure for inductance. If the rate of change of current in a circuit is one ampere per second and the resulting electromotive force is one volt, then the inductance of the circuit is one henry), you're my right hand pokemon" i said smiling "for what" she asked "for my evil team of pokemon Team Geostorm" i said "oh, in that case. Reporting for duty" she said "i'm Storm your leader" i said "i await your orders" she said.

                                                                                   Spark's POV

I woke up from my dream sweating. In my dream i had a twin. Hmmmm, it seemed so real. She said her name was Sparkles. Diamond woke up. "You ok Spark?" she asked i don't know. I had a dream that i had a twin sister. It seemed real" i said frowning "oh, can i help?" she asked "nah, i don't think it was real anyway" i said "go back to sleep Jewels" i said "ok" she fell back asleep. I layed back down on the floor i had a memory, my mom was crying so was dad. i saw an Eevee being taken away. "huh, weird" i said. I got up, went downstairs and got some water. "Hello Spark" someone said "Storm, what do you want" i said "nothing, i just wanted to say i found something interesting" he said "bye" he said and left. Do i have a sister? Strange. If i do, is she under Storm's control? Hmmm, well those are questions for tomorrow. I went back to Diamond's room, curled up on the floor and fell asleep. 

Hope you enjoyed <3. 

Date of chapter added- 5/11/20