Lightning Strikes

Lightning's POV

INSIDE THE DREAMWORLD

 I suddenly find myself in grotto forest. i smile happily and walk around. when i see Flare getting picked on by Brycen. I growl and summon my Scythe, only nothing appears. i try again... nothing happens. "w-what's going on?" i ask out loud. I growl and tackle Brycen, only for nothing to happen. He growls and drops Flare, he then grabs me. "and what do you think you're doing?" he ask. i growl and use Charge, but nothing happens. i frown and try to use Thunderbolt, nothing  happens. I then try using Discharge and Shadow Ball. nothing happen. "awwww... did the wittle Jolteon forget his moves?" Brycen asked. i growl and deck his nose, before spring boarding off him and dashing away. he chases me into the forest. i duck behind a bush and look at my moveset. I had Pin Missile, tackle, Thunder Shock, and Bite. trash moves. but they'll have to work I think to myself as i dash at Brycen, using Pin Missile on him. before dashing away. back to school. Suddenly im encountered by Azeva again. I growl and dash away. but she's faster than me somehow. I yelp and use Tackle. She grins and catches me, before throwing me up into the air, getting ready to use High Jump kick again. I growl and use Pin Missile. all five pins hit her in the chest, knocking her away. I land and dash away. The scene then fades into darkness...

IN THE REAL WORLD

I wake up with a gasp, sitting straight up. i was sweating and panting heavily. "*yawn* are you ok Lightning?" Diamond asked sleepily. i nod "y-yeah, go back to sleep Jewels. i'll be right back" I say and get out of bed. I leave the room and take a walk through the forest, going to Bolt Mountain. I guess i'll have to change up my moveset. I need more versatility... hopefully my TM and TR box is still here i think to myself as i start digging in the ground. i smile as i grab a box from in the ground. "alright let's see... Pin Missile of course" I say, activating the TM. DING, PIN MISSILE WAS LEARNED it says. "huh? but i already had four mooooves..." i say and look at my moveset, now i had 5 moves "strange. anyway, Copycat instead of Shadow Ball" i say, replacing Shadow Ball with Copycat. "hmmm... Rising Voltage seems like a cool move. Isle of Armor here i come" i say, burying the box again, before sprinting to the Isle of Armor. i find the move tutor and ask him to teach me Rising Voltage. i whimper as he teaches me it... So long Thunderbolt, you've helped me win many battles and you'll always be a part of me i think to myself as i replace Thunderbolt with Rising Voltage. I then sprint back home. "ok, new moves new versatilities. new ways to use moves" i say and look down at the ground. Blitz then appears in front of me "what do you want Blitz?" i ask with a frown. "i would like to check up at my base" he said, speaking in my mind. i roll my eyes and shrug. "very well. but nothing else" i say as i let him take control. 

Blitz's POV

I take control and start walking towards the hideout. "so, these are the new moves he learned... hmmm... can't say i approve of this Lightning. i actually liked the move Shadow Ball" i say as i walked "yeah yeah, but im Lightning. i control the body. i merely let you have control from time to time. don't forget who's in charge" he replies in my mind. I roll my eyes "i know, i just wish you'd consult me every so often" i say as i walk. i then come across the clearing before entering the hideout. "Sir, you're back" Storm said. i nod and he gives me the recent events. "where are Drake and Arc...?" I ask him with a frown as i sat down on my throne. "they left and created their own evil organization" he explains. i growl i get off the throne "where did they go when they left?" I ask, he tells me and i dash off in the direction. "oh, Storm" i say, stopping in place "yes sir?" he replies. "you're dismissed, go home. but if you touch Diamond, i'm going to slit your throat" I say, and swiftly continue running. as im running, i'm swiftly knocked off course by Azeve. "let me in control" Lightning says. "no! i want to fight her this time" i say with a frown. "fine" he replies as i get ready. The Lucario dashes in with Metal Claw. i grin and use Copycat, meeting her Metal Claw with my own, sending a shockwave through the forest. I smirk and grab her paw, before pulling her down and springboarding off her, which sent her to the ground. I grin and throw a Scythe at the ground, discharging tons of electricity into the ground, creating an Electric Terrain. i then use Rising Voltage. She groans in pain as she then Mega Evolves. She attacks again with Metal Claw. i then use Copycat, returning the attack as i got the stat boost. she then grabs my wrist and flings me to the ground before using High Jump Kick, lauching me against a boulder. i cough up some blood. Strange... her info on Pokepedia says she only uses that move as the Final Blow to win her fight... i groan as she uses Bone Rush. i counter it with Thunder Scythe. I frown as her movements were shaper. i growl and use Charge, before using Rising Voltage again. the STAB plus the Electric Terrain, doubling the already double power move. The attack won the fight. "hmmmm... this was way harder the first time" i say before dashing away. and returning to Diamond. "im back" i say as i lay next to her, falling asleep soon after.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter might show some of his new stat changes. and the changes to his blade move

Date of chapter added- 10/4/20