Eclipse's Story (short story)

Hunter's POV

After Spark got his memory back, he and Diamond were closer together than ever before. I called up Eclipse and asked if she wanted to hang out. She said sure. "Hey Amber" i said "yeah?" she called back. "Would you like to come to beach with me and Eclipse?" i asked "sure" she said "well then let's go" i said "ok" she came running downstairs and tackled me. "you are a weird little kid" i said "i know i am" she replied. As we were walking we saw Flare and Silver having breakfast at the Café. I walked over and said hi, "watcha mates doing?" i asked "eating pancakes" Flare said. "oh, cool" i said "What about you?" Silver asked "i'm going to the beach to hang out with Eclipse" i said. "you two going on a date?" Flare asked smirking, i felt my face heat up "IT'S NOT A DATE" i shouted. "Calm down Hunt, i'm just messin with ya" Flare said. "oh, anyway i'll see you guys later" i said "ok, bye" SIlver said. We met up with Eclipse who immediately asked if this was some kind of date. "No, it's not i just wanted to get to know my new friend better" i said "oh" Eclipse said. "So what's your story" i asked "my story?" she said "Yeah, like how did you end up here, and stuff like that" i said. 

                                                                                     Eclipse's POV

Hmmmmm, my story. "Ok, i'll tell you my story" i said. "When i was 10 i was abandoned by my parents. I learned to fend for myself by a Pikachu named Zap, and i evolved one night when i was fighting some pokemon that attacked me. I was traveling the Kalos region when i was caught by a trainer when i was 11, he taught me the moves Psychic, Snarl, and Shadow Ball, then he decided i was too weak and released me, I ran back to the Sacred Forest and found a cave inside the mountain and decided to live there. There, i became better friends with Zap and Amber. Then when i was 14 i got a job in Star-Leaf forest, i saved up and bought a house here, and now here i am." i finished "oh wow, looks like you've been through a lot" Hunter said "yeah, i feel bad for you" Amber said. "Nah, don't worry about me, what about you Hunter" i said "what's your story?" i asked "m-my story?" he said "i don't like telling people me story" he said "but i told you mine" i said "ugh fine, i'll tell you." he said "yay!" i replied "it starts about 17 years back, i hatched alone in a house nobody to be seen that house being the house i live in today. I looked for parents, when i stumbled upon and eevee who also looked newly hatched, that eevee was Spark. I said hi, Spark said hi back. i introduced myself to the eevee and left the Sacred Forest and explored. When i turned 5 i was taken away from this forest and brought to the Galar region. When 7 i found a mossy rock, i decided to battle a pokemon and evolve, and i did. When i turned 10 i was brought back here and i decided to live in the house, When i was 11 i was out exploring and ran into some troublesome blokes some beedrill if you would. I was almost fainted when a Jolteon stepped in and protected me. i said thanks to him and told him my name and the Jolteon said "oh hey Hunter, you probably don't recognize me but remember 11 years ago that eevee you saw? that was me. i'm Spark" and we became best friends. after that not much else has happened, besides meeting Amber about a month ago" he told us. "wow i've learned so much" i said half sarcastically. "well that's my life story" he said, i noticed Amber fell asleep "awww" i said "hmm?" he said, looked down and smiled. "well i should get her home, it was nice chatting with you" he said. "bye" i said. I think i like him.

                                                                                     Hunter's POV        

Hmmmm, i wonder if this is how Spark felt before he and Diamond started dating. Hmmmm, i think i like her a lot. As i walked i though about her and her story. I got home put Amber to bed, and went to hang out with Spark and Diamond. I knocked on their door "hi friends" i said "oh hey Hunt, come on in we were just relaxing and chatting about life and other stuff" Spark said "oh, nice, hi Diamond" i said walking in "hey Hunter, where's Amber?" she asked "asleep, i decided to let her sleep." i said "awww how nice of you" she said. Thank you, we hung out for about an hour then i went home.

hope you enjoyed <3

And now we know a lot more abut Hunter's And Eclipse's backstory, Next is Flare's and Silver's

 Date of chapter added-5/1/20