Back to normal

Spark's POV

Diamond's still mad at me, but i don't blame her. "hey Jewels, i'm going to town. Need anything?" i asked. No reply. *shrug* I left her with her thoughts. Better get some berries, and other stuff. As i walked Thunder came up to me "you feeling better?" he asked "yeah, Diamond is still very mad at me" i frowned. "it's to be expected though, you were gone for two months" he said. Sparkles joined us "hey Lighty" she said "hey sis, how you doing?" i asked "good, i'm happy you're back" she said smiling. "it's good to be back" i said "i feel much more relaxed, and happy. I feel like i'm finally myself" i said "that's good" Thunder said "yeah, but that won't help Diamond not be mad at me" i said shaking my head. I bought some berries. And brought them home "hey Jewels" i said. "yes Spark?" she asked. I walked over to her "i'm sorry i left you" i said, giving her a kiss. "I thought-" i said "why...? why'd you leave" she interrupted "because i didn't want to hurt you. I felt like if i stayed i was risking hurting you" i said. "i wanted to find a way to keep my anger under control" i said. "i don't care, i'd rather get hurt than not be with you" Diamond said. "i get that, but i didn't want to risk hurting you" i said "i-" she started "DIAMOND STOP. I know you didn't want me leaving, but you don't understand" i said. "then help me understand" she said. "fine. In the state i was in i would hurt anyone if they so much as annoyed me" i said "i would attack anyone that even touch me or you. I would kill Pokemon if they hurt you, even as an accident" i said "i didn't want to hurt Pokemon" i said. I left and went to my room.

                                                                                   Diamond's POV

He told me why he left. Then went to his room, i heard some crying. "I would kill Pokemon" he said. Now i understand why he left. I feel bad for him, but he could've told me. But now that i think about it... i feel better. I went to talk to him. I knocked on his door, he opened. "i'm sorry i was mad at you" i said "no no. it's not your fault, you didn't know" he said. "but i should've talked about it when you came back, instead of getting mad right away" i said. "i don't mind" he replied hugging me. I felt him shake his head. "you ok?" i asked worriedly. "yeah, i'm fine, just some lasting effects of what happened" he said. "you should get some rest" i said. He nodded and fell asleep. I went to talk to Flare and Silver. "are you happy he's back?" Flare asked "of course" i replied smiling "yeah, he seems better. Different, but better" Silver said "yeah, he's more mature" Flare said "yeah, he happier too" Silver said. "so am i, he's finally back. I finally get to spend time with him again." i said. We continued chatting.

                                                                                  Storm's POV

So Spark's back. I went to his house and knocked. Spark came down, looking tired. "oh, what do you want?" he asked "i wanted to see if you were ok" i said. He closed his now silver-grey eyes. When he opened them they were red. "Of course i'm fine. I'll join you and Arc later, i have to tell Diamond first. Don't want her getting mad at me again" he said. I ran off, he went to tell Diamond. He met me and Arc at the hide out. Arc leaped at him. Spark grabbed his neck "don't. I just got back, and i feel much more powerful" he said. "Don't be a bad dog. or i'll have to punish you" he said glaring at Arc. He let Arc go, and walked away. "Ahhh, it's good to be back" he said. "tell me you two have been good dogs and that you've been getting recruits" he said. He blinked, one eye red one eye black. Then both back to red. "yes sir" i said "we have". He left home. "I hate him" Arc said "yeah i know, you attack him whenever you see him".

I hope you enjoyed <3. Stay safe. I want you to know it's my sweet 16th in 12 days, i would love for you to join my Discord and... i dunno, say hi? Fanart would be awesome, but don't feel obliged to do anything for me, i'm just here to provide entertainment for y'all

Date of chapter added- 5/22/20