Chapter 10. More than friends

Thunder's POV

It's been three days since my "date" with Diamond, or the school weekend. i haven't seen them since then. And today is the day i tell the group why i did what i did. Or at least Flare silver and Hunter, i know for a fact that Diamond, is still scared of me, and Spark is still pissed at me. I heard he slept at her house that night, which 1st awwwwwwwwwww, 2nd good for him. He's still with her, protecting her from me, so i met up with Flare and Silver "HEY GUYS" i yelled, the saw me and walked faster, but i ran in front of them "Get out of our way" Flare growled "JUST, let me explain" i said to them "i know you probably hate me for almost attacking Diamond" "yes I do hate you" Flare said "i don't as much as he does, he's known Spark for much longer" Silver said "Well, the second i met him and her, i knew they loved each other but were to scared of rejection. So i used attract on her to force him to try to tell her his feelings, it worked, and i used flamethrower on her to force him out of hiding and be her knight in shining armor. Plus i made it seem like i was competing for her love, but i wasn't i have someone else in mind" i said. Flare seemed to loosen up. And Silver was happy "Awwwww, how nice." she said "but i doubt Spark will believe you, ever. He has trust issues, his friends at his old school faked being his friends and bullied him." Flare said "you can try to explain, but i would say he'd give you about 20 before striking you with lightning" he warned me. 

Then Hunter yelled "HELLO!!!". what is this guy's deal with yelling greetings? "Hey Hunt, how's it going?" i asked, he just glared at me "WOW, so everybody from your table hates me?" i ask "pretty much" Flare said. I explained what happened, and he stopped glaring at me. Spark and Diamond walked by, saw us, errr me. Diamond ran to class. Spark came over, and started charging his Thunderbolt "You have 5 seconds to leave" he said giving me the deathliest of death glares. "WAIT" i yelled "let me explain" scared out of my mind, this guy is scary when he's mad. "grrrrrrr, fine you have 30 seconds to tell me why you used attract on Diamond" he said "then you're going to explain why the fuck you attacked my girlfrie-" "GIRLFRIEND?!?!" we all yelled "FUCK, i wasn't supposed to tell you, Diamond wanted to tell the big news" he said "but yes girlfriend, when she tells you during lunch, please just act surprised" he asked "when did this happen" Flare asked "last night, when we were eating dinner" he said "ANYWAY, YOU BETTER EXPLAIN" he shouted at me, so i did. "ugh, i hate that you made sense" he said "well it's the truth" i said. "it doesn't matter, i like you i little more, not nearly enough to consider you a friend, but more than Brycen" he said "Plus, Diamond is scared of you. that flamethrower would've probable fainted her, if not more." . "i wouldn't of attacked her if i knew you weren't there". "oh" he said "well we better get to class" Flare said, being the eldest of us all.

                                                                                  Spark's POV

Well, I'm happy, but not because of Thunder, but because Diamond said yes when i asked her out. As we were walking to the school, i saw Hunter, Silver, Flare, and...Thunder. Diamond ran to class, i don't blame her, that flamethrower would've done some lasting damage. "you have 5 seconds to get the fuck away from my friends, before i blast you to smithereens" i said growling. "ok ok ok, just let me explain" he said backing away from me "fine I'll give you 30 to explain why you used attract on Diamond" i said "as well as explaining why the fuck you used flamethrower on my girlfrie-" fuck, i said it, damn it now Diamonds gonna be sad "GIRLFRIEND" they all shouted "FUCK, i wasn't supposed to tell you, Diamond wanted to tell you " i said "she's going to tell you all during lunch, just... act surprised, except you're not welcome yet." i said to Thunder "NOW EXPLAIN, WHY YOU USED ATTRACT ON DIAMOND!" i shouted "ok ok ok, i used attract on her to force you to tell her you're feelings, and i attacked her to force you out of hiding" he told me "ugh, i hate that you made sense", "ugh, i guess i like you more now, but not NEARLY  enough to consider you a friend, but i like you more than Brycen anyway." i said, we chatted a bit, talking about what happened when Flare said "ALRIGHT, we should get to class"