Riptide's big moment

don't play the song until i say. mmk?

                                                                                     Riptide's POV

I decided to invite my new friend Spark to the battle Subway in Unova. "So you excited?" i asked him "i sure am, i've always wanted to challenge it" he said dashing along the water surface. "well don't get your hopes up to much, we'll have to get caught by a trainer then that trainer has to challenge the battle subway" i said "awww don't worry dude. I can talk to humans" Spark said "plus i'm famous here". "oh right, you're the champion" i said "yeah, what if you battle some natives?" he asked "maybe you could evolve". "hmmmmmm, maybe" i said. Spark gotE encountered and was caught. I was caught by the same trainer.  Spark forced himself out of is pokeball. I didn't hear the conversation, but afterwards i was put into a battle. We battled a few times then..... (PLAY THE SONG). I evolved into a Wartortle (STOP THE SONG).. "Wow Riptide, you look great" Spark said "now let's go fight the battle subway". We fought the battle subway and somehow lost (me poking fun at how rigged the battle subway bosses are. Seriously i fought the double battle boss with 4 of the most powerful pokemon in Unova and my pokemon had perfect ivs and still lost) even with Spark. "ugh, we lost" i said "yeah well, wadda ya gonna do?" Spark said "fair enough, we should get back Diamond is probably worrying about you" i said. 

                                                                                     Spark's POV

"Race you back" i said "uhhh, not fair" Riptide said "you're the fastest Pokemon in the world" he said "actually i'm not, Deoxys speed form and Zeraora (damn i just learned how fucking powerful deoxys attack form is) are much faster than me" i said "but both of them are legendary/mythical" Riptide said. "but you're faster in the water" i said "but not faster than you" he said "ugh fine. let's just go home" i said. As we got home Riptide left to go else where. "where have been?" Diamond asked "Me and Riptide challenged the battle Subway in Unova" i said "it's all friendly battles". "oh, good for you. did ya win?" she asked "no somehow we lost" i said. *KNOCK* *KNOCK*. A letter was slipped under the door. "hmmm? what's that?" i asked "it's addressed to you Spark" Diamond said "lemme see what it is" i said, she passed it to me. I opened it, looked at the note and ran out the door. "SPARK WAIT" Diamond yelled. 

                                                                                 Diamond's POV

There was a letter slipped under the door. "it's addressed to you Spark" i said "lemme see what it is" he said. He opened it read the note and ran out the door. "SPARK WAIT" i yelled. "Flare? come quick somethings wrong with Spark" i said. Soon there was a knock at the door, it was Flare, Hunter, Silver, Amber, Eclipse, Thunder, Ness, Aurora, and Riptide. "what's wrong?" Flare asked "i don't know, we got a letter Spark read it and ran out the door" i said "do you know what the letter said?" Hunter asked "no, it was for Spark" i said "it seemed to upset him, i saw him running to someplace" Riptide said "who are you?" Amber asked "oh right, i'm Riptide, nice to meet you" he said "i'm Amber, they're Flare, Silver, Eclipse, Hunter, Ness, Aurora, and Thunder" she said "hello" Riptide said again. "What happened?" Thunder asked "i don't know, but it really upset him" i said. "I'm sure he's fine" Ness said "yeah, he's Lightning, it's nothing he can't handle" Aurora said "yeah" Silver said "thanks, but i'm worried about him. He's not the most mentally stable" i said "yeah" Flare said "but i'm sure he's fine" Silver said. "I wonder where he went" Eclipse said "me to" i replied. 

                                                                                   Spark's POV

It can't be. That's not possible. Is it? NO, it's not. But the letter said. Hmmmmmmmmmm unless the sender lied. Who even sent the letter? I don't know. What's the return address? Hmmmmm there isn't one. I've got to find out more. But how? Hmmmmmm. This has to be a lie. But it can't be true, i don't know who sent this but they.... Hmmmmmmm. This is a true mystery, I gotta find out who sent this. But how??? I need to know more, i might ask around. So i did. I found out nothing. But i'm not returning until i found out if this is true or not. I need to tell Diamond, but i don't want to if it's false. I'm going to tell her, but when? I know i'll tell her tonight. But this letter cannot be true, but i don't think the sender was lying. Hmmmmm, if it is true, how do i......? I need to learn more. But how???...... I must find the sender, but i need to know more. I need to know where this was sent. But there's no return address...

Are you intrigued? i'll bet you are. Well you'll have to wait a while for 1. i have to write the next chapter, and 2. imma let the suspense build. hehehe. Anyway i hope you enjoyed <3

Date of chapter added- 5/7/20