Intervention

Diamond's POV

I dream about Spark, his eyes were red again. I woke up shivering, Spark was lying on the ground next to my bed. I get up and call Blackout and Juniper to meet with me at the Fountain in the center of town. I leave the room, but not before taking another look at Spark. I walk to the town center and wait patiently for Blackout and Juniper. When they arrive i wave them over, "somethings weird about Lightning" i say frowning slightly. "What do you mean?" Blackout asked "a couple days ago we were walking through the forest when we got jumped by some pokemon. I got pushed and Lightning's eyes turned red and he was able to summon more than one Scythe" i say remember that day, "he's been acting weird since the day he was trapped by those rocks" i say. Blackout squirmed a bit and looked at Juniper, who nodded "i have something to tell you" he said "what are you talking about?" i ask. "w-well... soon after all of you were captured, his life forced left him-" he said "WHAT?!" i yell, cutting him off. "SHHHH, listen. His life force left him, basically he bled out. But somehow he came back, i'm not sure how" he said frowning. "it shouldn't have been possible, he was crushed. But somehow he came back to life" he said pawing at the ground. I frown "how is that possible? If he died, how did he come back to life?" i ask Blackout. "we're not sure, we've been researching it but have come up empty" Juniper said. "hmmm, well other weird stuff has happened. He doesn't seem like himself sometimes. He leaves and comes back later, i know he's not cheating. Maybe he's checking on Sparkles or something" i say frowning. "Maybe you should ask him" Blackout said. "It has something to do with the red eyes, i know it does" i say and pull out my phone. "let me see if the internet says something about it" i say typing in *Red Eyes Jolteon* into the search address. "hmmm, nothings popping up" i say frowning. "Well you should talk to him" Blackout said. I nod and return home and find Spark isn't there. I look around but don't find him. I shrug and find a book to read until he returns.

                                                                                          Spark's POV

I wake up and find Diamond's not on her bed. I sprint outside to look for her. As i'm looking, i see Blackout and Juniper and run over to them. "What are you two doing here?" I ask them. Blackout looks at me "Diamond is worried about you" he said. I cock my head to the side "why?" i ask. "She said you've been acting weird" he replied "did she talk about this?" i ask as i make my eyes flicker red. "uhhh yeah actually she did" he replied. I sigh Damn it Lightning, they can't know about Blitz "well it's a long story. I don't really want to tell you, but since you're family you deserve to know" i say frowning "one sec, let me get Sparkles" I say and sprint to Thunder's place and Sparkles answers, i pick her up and bolt back to Blackout and Juniper. "WHAT THE HELL LIGHTNING" Sparkles yelled. "*sigh* there's something you need to know" i say frowning. "About a year ago, Storm got a Ditto to transform into dad. That caused something in me to change, ever since there's been three different Pokemon, or rather, souls in my brain. Lightning, a Jolteon named Blitz, and Ghidorah" i say frowning. "Blitz is the embodiment of my rage, he's who i turn into when when dad's rage ability is activated" i say frowning. "Ghidorah is who i become when my rage ability, Teravolt Havoc, is active" i explain "Blitz is evil by everyone else's standards, but really he only wants to make sure Diamond is ok, by either killing or controlling Pokemon who want to hurt her. Pokemon like Storm, Arc, and Drake" i say as my ears twitch and i hear Diamond scream. Ghidorah takes over and i sprint away at light speed. I instantly arrive at Diamond's house and find Wildfire looming over Diamond holding a knife. Diamond was on the ground bleeding slightly, but still alive. I through 4 Scythes at the Pyroar, launching her back. She crashed through the wall and was pinned to a boulder. I run in front of the Pyroar "hehehe, you're gonna die" i growl and smile evilly at her. I use the 4 Scythes to lift her into the air. "i'm better for you than that pathetic Glaceon" she growled, i tightened the hold of the Scythes. she started gasping for air. "you wanna say that again?" i say to her as she struggled to breathe. I smile evilly "oh, what's wrong? the big powerful Pyroar can't breathe?" i ask taunting as she started turning blue in the face. I let her go and pin her to the ground. I lift a paw "you see this scar?" i ask as i show my underside, revealing a massive gash mark. "I have died for this Glaceon, i have killed for her. I will die again before i let her die to a lowlife jealous ex like you" i say growling "how would you like to go for a ride?" i ask smirking evilly. "really? of course i'd like to go for a ride with you" she said innocently. i pick her up by the neck and run at light speed to the water. "here we are" i say smiling. "w-what?" Wildfire asked. I grin evilly "here is the place i dispose of you" i say and drop her into the water. i then summon 6 Scythes and start to pin her down, but feel my energy leave me. I look behind me and Arceus is there, i glare at him as i crash into the water. As i feel my life force begin to leave, i feel myself hit the ocean floor, i then black out. 
                                                                                           Aurora's POV

As i was swimming in the ocean, i see a Pyroar swimming. I shrug and dive into the water and swim around with the fish. As i'm swimming i see a Jolteon on the ocean floor. I look harder and see that it's Lightning, i yelp and swim to him. I pick him up and bring him to the surface. When i get out of the water, i check for a pulse. None. I call Diamond, and Ness over. Diamond sprints over to us from her house. Diamond cries and hold him tight. Blackout comes over as well as Juniper. I was explain to them that Lightning somehow drowned, when i heard Diamond yelp. I turn and see Lightning sitting up. He looked at us with pitch black and shook his head violently and his grey eyes returned. "what happened?" he asked clutching his head. "w-well, y-you see Lightning... you kinda just died" i say nervously "again?" he asked "again?" i say "*shrug* nothing" he said getting up. He walked away with Diamond in tow. "remember when he got trapped under the boulders?" Blackout asked "yeah" i say "he actually died, his life force left him, but somehow he came back. I suspect it has something to do with his immense love for Diamond" the Umbreon said. I gasp "what? he[s undead?" i ask surprised. Juniper nodded. "No wonder he's so resilient" Ness said after they left. I hug him tightly "well i still like you more than him" i say smiling as i nuzzle his neck. "what an eventful day" he said smiling as we walked home "yeah, it sure was" i say and kiss his cheek.

Hope you enjoyed <3, stay safe in these dangerous times.

Date of chapter added- 6/29/30