Chapter 6. The nightmare

Spark's POV

I woke up from my nightmare, screaming, think i was back in the time when it happened. I was with my dad when he was murdered, I've had terrible nightmares about it ever since. But last night's was the worst. I woke up screaming "NOOOO, LEAVE ME ALONE", Flare and Silver rushed in, 'NO NO NO, GET BACK" I screamed crying, "WAKE UP SPARK, IT'S A DREAM" Flare shouted, he tried to come to me, but i cowered away from him, "no no, get back, leave me be" i said crying. SIlver tried to come to me saying "it's ok Spark, we're your friends", to comfort me but i was scared. You see what i saw wasn't my friends, i saw a beedrill and a scrafty, normally i would've fended them off easily, but my mind set was that of a 13 year old boy who just saw his father get murdered. "Leave me alone beedrill" i screamed, and used thunderbolt. Thankfully i missed and hit the wall beside her. Then i ran out my window (which i keep open) and sprinted away from the house,  i stopped by Diamond's house she opened the door and i ran. I ran away crying to Bolt mountain, a mountain i found whilst exploring. There i sat for an hour, until i woke up from my nightmare thing. I screamed at myself "ARCEUS DAMNIT, i hope I'm still welcome there.", as well as screaming that i needed to get over what happened.

As I walked back to their house about a half hour away from Bolt Mountain, i thought i saw Diamond, but then i thought to myself, that's stupid. When i got back I knocked on the door preparing for it to be slammed in my face. Instead i head "SPARK, thank arceus you came back" Silver said, "But i attacked you" i said ashamed of myself "you didn't know it was me, you thought it was a beedrill, and you were in the mind set of a 13 year old boy who saw his father get killed." Silver said. "It doesn't matter, i still attacked you, did you get hurt?" i asked "n-n-no" she said. "you stuttered" i said "tell me the truth", "ok yes when you attack me, it missed but the forks from the bolt hit my side" Silver said, "i knew it i hurt" i said crying "i am so sorry". "I forgive you Spark, you were scared", "Flare did i hurt you too?" i asked him "not directly, the forked lightning hit me" he replied, "NOOOO! i hurt both of my friends" i said crying, "am i still welcome here?" i asked "Always"  they said, getting on their knees, ang giving me a hug. after that we all went back to bed.

                                                                            Flare's POV

I woke up from my dream and heard screaming in Spark's room "LEAVE ME ALONE" i heard Spark screaming. My first thought was thank Arceus we don't live in town. then me and Silver rushed in for him to scream at us "NO NO NO GET BACK!", I shouted at him "WAKE UP SPARK, IT'S A DREAM", which only scared him more, so i tried going to him to comfort him via a hug, but he cowered away saying "no no , get back, LEAVE ME". So Silver tried to comfort him "it's ok Spark, we're your friends", but he screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE BEEDRILL" and used thunderbolt on Silver. Knowing how powerful he is scared me, so i tackled Silver out of the way, but the forked lightning hit us. It didn't hurt as much as it should've. He then bolted out his window, leaving me confused, and Silver crying. We went downstairs and thought about what happened.  i figured out that Spark was with his dad when he was murdered, so we thought it was likely that his brain reverted back to that time.

About 2 hours later, we  heard a knock at our door, and saw Spark. Silver cried out "SPARK, thank acreus your back safe" he looked down and said "but i attacked you". "you didn't know it was me, you thought it was a beedrill, besides you were in the mind set of a 13 year old boy who saw his father get killed before his eyes" Silver said, "it doesn't matter, i still attacked you, did you get hurt?" he asked "n-n-no" she said, "you stuttered" he said "tell me the truth", "ok yes, when you attacked me the bolt itself missed, but the forks of lightning hit me" she said "I knew it" he said "I'm so sorry" he said crying, she forgave him "FLARE, did i hurt you too?" he asked "not directly, but the forked lightning hit me" after i finished saying that he broke down crying "I'M SO SORRY" he said. We forgave him, got on our knees, and hugged him. Me being the oldest, i told them to go upstairs and try and get some rest, and I'd be right up. And I think, I THINK i saw Diamond, with a worried expression

                                                                             Silver POV

I woke up to Spark screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE", me and Flare rushed in, and he screamed "NO NO NO, GET BACK" Flare tried waking him up by  shouting "WAKE UP SPARK, IT'S A DREAM" but that only scared him more,  then Flare tried to give Spark a hug, but Spark said while crying "no no, get back, LEAVE ME", sooooo then i tried to comfort him "It's ok Spark, we're your friends" , but then he screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE BEEDRILL" he screamed and used thunderbolt on me, thankfully Flare tackled me aside, but the forked lightning hit us both. when i look for Spark, i realized that he bolted out the window.

After about 2 hours we heard a knock. "SPARK, thank arceus your back safe <3" i said "but i attacked you" he said looking down, "you didn't know it was me, you thought i was a beedrill, and you were in the mind set of a 13 year old boy who saw his father get murdered" i said "it doesn't matter, did i hurt you? he asked "n-n-no" i said "you stuttered, tell me the truth" he said "ok, your attack missed, but the forks of lightning hit me" he cried after hearing that "did i hit you to Flare?" he asked "not directly, the forked lightning hit me" he cried hearing that he hit us both. We both forgave him, got on our knees, and gave him a hug, and Flare told us to head to bed.

                                                                        Diamond's POV

I awoke to the sound of thunder, i went to the door, and noticed that Spark was there, he looked like he'd been crying, then he disappeared towards Bolt mountain, so i followed him. When i got there i heard him yelling to himself about how he hurt his friends, and how he needed to get over his father's death, because he couldn't keep having nightmares that hurt people. Huh? nightmare. tomorrow I'll have to ask him about that. I followed him back to his place, and saw him Flare, and Silver hugging. I guess they're roommates, then i went back too my place and slept

Don't worry the reason for His nightmare is so that they get closer together before i bring in the pokemon that competes for their love characters below 

   |
   |
  \/

Thunder (Manectric, rival character to Spark, from Kalos)
Personality-manipulative, charming, rivalries
Gender-Male
 Age-18
Dating-no one
Moves- Attract (which he uses on Diamond), thunderbolt, Façade, flamethrower (which he will use on Diamond when she turns him down (after breaking free from his attract), for Spark :3, who protects her using thunderbolt)
Ability- intimidate

Crystal (Glaceon, Rival character to Diamond, from Unova)
Personality-Manipulative, stereotypical popular girl
Gender-Female
 Age-16
 Dating-No one
Moves- Ice beam, Hail, Dig (used on Jolteon, after he breaks free of the attract, and chooses Diamond over crystal (Diamond tanks the attack for him, since Glaceons have a better defence stat), attract (used on Spark)
Ability-Snow Cloak

Vote in the comments

Date of of chapter added- 4/25/20