A day in the Park

Hunter's POV

I heard Spark broke his leg, but i also heard it's healing pretty fast. I was walking to their place to check in on him, when i saw Eclipse "Hey" i said walking to her "oh hi Hunter, what brings you here?" she asked "oh i was walking to Spark's place, did you here he broke his leg?" i asked "oh my gosh that's terrible" she said "yeah, he's also been wearing his battle goggles, and even his old cap" i said "huh, i never thought of you as the type to gossip" she said "gossip? oh no, i'm just keeping you in the loop" i said "you want to come?" i asked "ummm, sure" she replied "then let's get going" i said. As we walked i said "have you ever been to the Galar region?". "hmm? nah, i don't travel much" she said "you'd like it there, it's filled with tons of nice people, even the "evil" group of trainers aren't even evil, they are just supporting their favorite trainer." i said "a-are you asking me on a date?" she asked "umm, no?" i said "huh, it seems like you are" she said "hmm, really? well i'm not" i said, smooth Hunter, smooth. "well i'd be happy to visit the Galar region with you" she said "oh? really, now it sounds like you're asking me on a date" i said "well i guess i am" she said laughing "really? well then now what, are we like dating now?" i asked "only if you accept" she said "well then i accept" i said. We continued to walk to Diamond's house, my head was swirling. "did that really just happen?" i asked myself "i guess it did". When we got there i knocked on the door, Diamond answered and Eclipse shouted "WE STARTED DATING", which startled Spark who fell off the couch "ow" he said "good for you two" Diamond said "come in" Spark said. "so how long?" Diamond asked "about 10 minutes" Eclipse said. Spark's ears perked up "huh? what do you mean?" he asked "we started dating on the way here" i said. "well good for you" Spark said

                                                                                 Eclipse's POV

So i started dating Hunter, while we were walking to Spark's house to check in on him. I indirectly asked him out, and he said yes. When we got to Diamond's house i yelled "WE STARTED DATING" causing Hunter's face to redden, and startling Spark who fell off the couch "ow" he said. "good for you two" Diamond said "come in" Spark said getting back on the couch. "so how long?" he asked me "about 10 minutes" i replied, and his ears perked up. "huh? what do you mean?" he asked "we started dating on the way here" Hunty said "well good for you" Spark said. "your leg doing ok?" i asked "yeah, it still hurts though, and of course i can't run" he said "Which sucks, i love running especially on the ocean surface". "you can run on water?" i asked "yeah, the water getting sprayed in my face helps me think" he said "oh, it sounds nice" i said "yeah it's how i get around to the different regions" he said. There was a knock on the door "i'll get it" Spark said "i have to keep active, otherwise i could lose all my speed". as he awkwardly walked to the door, Diamond said "i'm worried about him", "why?" i Hunter asked "because he doesn't like having to sit in one place for more then 5 minutes" she said "oh, seems like him" i said. "it's Flare and Silver" Spark said "come on in" he said "oh, hey Hunter and Eclipse" Flare said "Spark told us you were dating" Silver said "yup" i replied "oh, and i hope your leg is doing ok" Flare said "yeah it's fine, it just hurts if i use it to much" Spark said frowning "i hope it heals soon" Silver said "yeah, i heal pretty fast" Spark said. 

                                                                                     Ness's POV

"hey Aurora, did you know Spark broke his leg?" i asked. "huh? no, i had no idea Lightning's leg broke" she said "Aurora, you know he goes by Spark now" i said "yeah i know, but i refer to him as his real name" she said "well, should we go see if he's ok?" i asked "yeah, let's go" Aurora said. As we were walking a Manectric said hi "hello, I'm Ness" i said "I'm Aurora" Aurora said. "Hello, i'm Thunder, i heard Spark broke his leg?" he said "yeah that's right, we're going there now" i said "you need help getting there?" he asked "yeah" Aurora said "well then let's go" he said "lead the way" i said. We got to Spark's house and knocked on the door. "Hello?" Spark answered "oh hey guy" he said "aren't you supposed to be lying down" i asked "yeah, but that isn't me" he said "i see your wearing goggles" Aurora said "yeah, i sure am" he said "come in come in" he said. "hey guys meet Ness and Aurora" he said. "hi" a bunch of Pokemon said. I scanned the room and saw a Leafeon an Umbreon a Flareon a Sylveon, Diamond, and of course Spark. "this is Flare" he said "hello" the Flareon said "this is Silver" he said pointing at the Sylveon "hello" the Sylveon said "this is Hunter and Eclipse" he said pointing to the Leafeon and Umbreon "hello" they said "and i see you've met Thunder" he said "yup" i replied "it's great to meet Lightning's other friends" Aurora said, the other Eon's looked at each other "oh, she already knew" Spark said "touchy subject?" i asked "not anymore" Spark said. "well you all should go. Sparky need his rest" Diamond said "ugh, doctor's orders" Spark said frowning "bye" i said.

                                                                                  Aurora's POV

I can't believe Lightning broke his leg. As we walked there we met a Manectric he introduced himself as Thunder he showed us how to get to Diamond's house. When we got there we were introduced to Lightning's other friends, but after a while of chatting we were told to leave because Lightning needed his rest on doctor's orders. Poor guy, he hates sitting still. "i hope he heals soon" I said to Ness as we walked back "yeah, i wonder why he hasn't healed himself yet." Ness said "huh. me to, we both know he could've just used Thunderbolt on himself" i said "yeah, maybe he's trying not to rely on his attacks to heal him as much" Ness said "yeah, he's probably trying to be mature, because of Diamond" i said "hmm? probably" Ness replied. "well i hope he heals fast" i said "we both know he's going to go for a run", "yeah, Diamond will most likely be there to keep him in check" Ness said "yeah, boy she sure is lucky, i mean Spark will keep her safe from anything" i said "HEY, what about me am i lucky for having you" Ness said "of course" i said "you know i love you" i said slugging him "yeah yeah, i love you too" Ness said.

I hope you enjoy. <3. 

Date of chapter added- 5/6/20