Evil

Diamond's POV

I'm worried about Spark, he's been acting more rash lately. The other day in school someone accidentally shoulder-checked me in the halls, and Spark got really mad. I helped him calm down. *knock knock*. I opened the door to see Spark standing there. "i'm back from the market" he smiled. His eyes twitched black. He shook his head and blinked "i don't like this" he frowned "i don't feel like myself, i feel different" he looked at his paws and clenched them. I held his hands "it'll be alright" i said calmly. "no it wont, you're just saying that to make me feel better" he said "did it work?" i asked. He smiled "yes" he said. He hugged me. "thank you for not abandoning me after i scared you all" he said "why would i? if i did, nobody would keep you in check" i said "i guess that's true" he said frowning. "it shouldn't be like that though. I should be able to control myself" he said. He's really beating himself up. "You know, being with you put's you in danger" he said "how so?" i asked "you know why" he said "i don't care, i love you. Nothing you do will make me stop loving you" i said. "awwww, thanks Jewels" he said giving me a kiss. He dashed out the door. I hope he gets through this. 

                                                                                      Spark's POV

I hate this. I hate my life. Everything is going wrong. I wish i had just killed him. I was going to visit Eclipse and Hunter, and my other friends to apologies for scaring them when i thought i heard Storm's voice. I perked my ears up, and closed my eyes. And listened for Storm. "Just be careful Arc" i heard him say. AND ARC IS WITH HIM. I ran to where they were hiding. Was three hours away. I arrived there and saw Arc and Storm try to run away. I put two Scythes in front of them "hehehehe. hello friends" i growled. And blacked out. 

                                                                                        Storm's POV

I called Arc to meet in a hidden area to tell him the news. "I learned that when Spark's eyes are black, he's more powerful that Arceus" i told him "HAHAHA, that's funny" he said "remember when his eyes were black the first time? he practically teleported between us" i said. "oh yeah" he said. Then Spark was there. we tried to run, but got stopped by his Scythes. "hehehe, hello friends" he growled, then his eyes went black. "you know, i should kill you right here" he said in a deep and evil angry voice (think of anti-septiceye's voice, but more angry and a little but deeper. And without the Irish accent). "But you know, hehehe. First i'd like to have fun first" he said, his eyes turning blood red. "come with me, oh and don't try to run away. I can give my Scythes sentience (life) in this mode" he said. We followed him to a Volcano "HEY HEATRAN" he yelled. Heatran rose out on lava, "WHAT DO Y-" he started to yell, then he saw the evil smile on Spark's face. "oh, hey Spark" he said "i'd like you to make a path of burning lava rocks please" Spark said. he did "you two are going to walk across it" he said to us "an-" Arc started, dude needs to learn "if you don't i'll kill you right here without breaking a sweat" Spark said "fine" Arc replied. we walked across the extremely long bridge. Our feet were burning with pain. "NOW WALK BACK" he yelled. So we did, "good boys" he said. Arc leaped at him. But was held in place my three Scythe blades "oh please, don't be rash now" Spark growled "you're already on my bad side, don't make me kill your family too" he said. Arc was squirming in the blades. Spark tightened the hold. A thin line of blood appeared. Spark let Arc down, he collapsed and Spark whispered into Arc's ears "bad dog". Then walked away, we followed. Spark's eyes returned to normal for a second "Storm? Arc? wh-" he said then went back to having blood red eyes. "DAMNIT, STOP RESISTING SPARK" he yelled, then shook his head. "now if you two want to live, then you're going to be my henchmen, in taking over the world" he said "and you'll back off of Diamond" he said "yes Master" i said, not wanting to die yet. "B-" Arc started "you need to learn not to disagree with me" Spark said "if you want to live, then i am you Master" Spark said "fine, Master" Arc said "good dog" Spark said evilly. We were forced to carve a cave in a Mountainside. Spark left, and we were told not to come anywhere near him unless he comes to us. 

                                                                                        Spark's POV

I woke up burning hot. I rubbed my head. I went back home. I shook my head. I knocked on the door and hugged Diamond. "I don't feel very well" i said and collapsed on the ground. 

                                                                                      Eclipse's POV

Me, Amber, and Hunter were hanging out on the beach when Diamond called us. She told us to come to the Hospital right away. "What happened?" i asked "i don't know. He came home from the market, and collapsed" she said crying. Flare, Silver, Ness, Aurora, Zap, Sparkles, and Thunder came rushing in. Sparkles saw her brother on the bed unconscious, and yelled "WHAT HAPPENED" "he collapsed for no reason" Diamond said. The doctor came in "all his vitals are fine, but something is wrong with his mind" she said "what do you mean?" I asked "there seems to be some sort of conflict racking his brain. Destroying it in the process" she said "WHAT" we all yelled "Anti-Lightning" Diamond said "anti-who?" Amber asked "that's what we called him" she said "called who?" Ness asked "when his eyes are black. Me and Spark called him Anti, because he was the opposite of Spark" she replied crying "his two consciences are probably fighting for control" Aurora said. "Fucking Storm" Diamond yelled, and tried to bolt passed us. Flare grabbed her "NO, Spark needs you here. You getting hurt will only make it worse" Flare said "I WANT TO MAKE STORM PAY" she yelled, and clawed at Flare's arms. "NO, Spark needs you here" Flare yelled. She finally gave up and layed down next to Spark on the bed "please don't die" she said crying "i love you to much to let you go" she said. The heart monitor beeped, his heart rate went up. So her can hear her. "Guys, let's go find someone who can help" I said. We left, Ness stayed there. We went to look for the Mystic healer. 

I hope you enjoyed <3. Stay safe. It's times like these when i wish i was good at drawing. I would draw Evil Spark and Good Spark. Also i've been reading a lot of webtoon comics. My favorites are unOrdinary, Castle Swimmer, Lumine, and Watermelon. Read them

Me: Sorry Spark

E.S (evil Spark)- keep him like this, i need to win

G.S (good Spark)- Nuuu. I need to win this. 

Diamond- Fuck you Seth. Why do you have to do this to me?

Me- Sorry, i have to keep the story interesting. 

Diamond- Seth... i will fucking murder you

E.S + G.S- *incoherent arguing*

Me- I can't return Spark to normal if you do *smirk*

Diamond- I'll do it myself *stabs Seth in the heart*

Me- OI, bitch you can't kill me

Diamond- *silence*

Me- I AM THE ALL POWERFULL WRITER!!!

Date of chapter added- 5/21/20