Chapter 14. Trouble

SCHOOL'S OUT, in this episode, schools out. Summer is finnally here.  Flare and Silver graduated. Also, this chapter is only about Flare and Silver.

                                                                                       Flare's POV

Today three years ago me and Silver started dating. It's also Silver's birthday. So i have to make this day perfect. "hey Spark, could you come over and help me make pancake's." "sure, be right there give me 1 minute, gotta finish making breakfast for Diamond" 1 minute later, knock knock. "Alright let's get started" roughly 20 minutes later, heart shaped pancakes. "alright i'll cya later." Spark said and ran off. I walked upstairs to Silver. "Hey boo, I made you pancakes", "mmm, pancakes?" she said lightly, "yup" i said "but you can't eat them asleep", "ok, i'll get up" she said. "just lemme freshen up", "ok, i'll wait for you downstairs" i said. i went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, brushed my fur and went downstairs. After we ate, we went to Flower meadows in the Kalos region. "OK, we're being very risky, i brought you to the place you've always wanted to go." i said. "really?!" Silver asked "The Flower meadows?!" "haha, of course" i said giving her a kiss. "I want this day to be perfect, i'll protect you from the trainers." i said "this place is a popular date place here." i said "there's probably going to be a lot of trainers", SUDDENLY, WE WERE IN A BATTLE. A double battle, "RUN" i told her "i'll meet up with you in a bit", "i can't run" she said "i wont leave you", "just dodge all their attacks and use swift" i said "got it" 

THE BATTLE-Flare's POV first then the TRAINER'S POV. (OOF, this scene will take forever to write)

Flare's POV
The battle started, "Hey look, we're on a date, please" i said "*scoff* i don't care" the Metagross said "me neither" the ferrothorn, "OK, then lets fight", i used flame charge on the ferrothorn knowing its 4 times effective. It didn't feint.  Fuck, all level 100s. Silver wasnt fast enough and got hit by metagross's iron head "SILVER, NOOOO". "OH HO HO, now you fucked up" i said. that anger learned me the move flare blitz and also maxed my attack. "FLAME CHARGE" i used on ferrothorn, faster than them both. knocked him five to go, "hey metagross, your last." i dodged his flash cannon. i called up Spark "SPARK, GET OVER HERE NOW" i yelled "whe-" "Kalos, Flower patch" "oh, i hear you met the champion? all steel types right?" "yup, he knocked out Silver" "oh, he's dead now. Did you know he tried to catch me, i crushed every single one of his pokeballs, including the Masterball, he remembers me" "just get over here, take out all his pokemon, accept the metagross, he's mine" "be there in a sec" *click*. "i'm here" Spark said, the trainer sent out Aggron, i used flare blitz, and held back so the meta gross was at 1 hp. Spark used Charge. Metagross used flash cannon on me, i dodged. Aggron used  iron tail on Spark, who dodged "i stopped attacking, as all the rest of the attacks were aimed at Spark, i took care of Silver. Then it was just the metagross. "Spark" "yeah" "take Silver home" "what about y-" "i'll take care of this bitch" i said, spark nodded "now it's just you and me, want to run, too bad" i said, the trainer started spamming pokeballs, which i crushed in my jaws. he was out, he tried running away, but i wouldn't let him "hahahaha HAHAHAHA, rage changes a pokemon" i said in a voiced filled with rage "you didn't think you could be beat, did ya HUH? DID YA?" i yelled "please man, let me go, i was just doing what my trainer told me" he said "you think i care?" i yelled, the trainer threw a pokedoll at me, which i burned up. "SUNNY DAY" i yelled. "USE FLASH CANNON" the trainer yelled, i dodged, "you're dead, not figuratively" i said, "FLARE BLITZ" i ROARED. the Metagross fainted. the trainer blacked out, i used flare blitz on him as well. then i ran home, still with boosted speed.

Trainer's POV
A WILD FLAREON AND SYLVEON APPEARED
"Holy shit" i said "what good luck, but i don't like Sylveon, imma faint the Sylveon and catch the Flareon" i sent out Metagross and Ferrothorn. THE WILD FLAREON USED FLAME CHARGE, on ferrothorn "half health, not bad" i said. I had Metagross flash cannon on the Sylveon, which one-shot her, obviously, since i'm the champion. The Flareon was pissed. He used Flame charge on ferrothorn again one-shoting it. THE WILD FLAREON CALLED FOR HELP, JOLTEON WAS SUMMONED, that Jolteon looks familiar, i thought. Same bite mark, oh no. I sent out aggron. "METAGROSS USE FLASH CANNON, AGGRON USE IRON TAIL" i yelled. they dodged. THE WILD JOLTEON USED CHARGE (shit) AND THE WILD FLAREON USED FLARE BLITZ. OH, 1 hp. "AGGRON USE METAL CLAW ON FLAREON, METAGROSS USE FLASH CANNON" missed on both attack, i should've ran i said, THE WILD JOLTEON USED THUNDERBOLT  AND THE WILF FLAREON USED SUNNY DAY, one shot of the Aggron, yup that's the Jolteon i lost to 3 years ago the, one by one my pokemon were fainted by the jolteon, then it was just metagross WILD JOLTEON FLED THE BATTLE sweet now i can spam pokeballs, "GO POKEBALL" i yelled until it was just my master ball "GO MASTERBALL" i yelled, the Flareon, COUGHT the master ball. And he used flare blitz on it. "GO POKEDOLL" "BUT IT FAILED", THE WILD FLAREON USED SUNNY DAY, THE WILD FLAREON USED FLARE BLITZ. I blacked out

(Writing that part took four ever's)

                                                                        Silver's POV

I can't believe i was knocked out before i even got a turn. I woke up and i was at home, and i was in my bed, Spark was asleep on the ground curled up. "alright, wtf happened?", I kicked Spark "OW, what was that for?" he asked " what happened and how did i get here?" i asked "you Fainted in battle, Flare called me for help, and i brought you home, and Happy B-day " he said. knock knock "oop, he's here" Spark said. "SILVER?! are you alright?" Flare asked "ight, I'm out, cya" Spark said spriting out. "BYE" I said "yes Flare i'm alright", "Thank arceus, you're not too injured" He said "i don't know what i'd do if you were injured" he said "i'm so sorry, i should've intercepted the attack, but the stupid fucking pokemon battle rules." he said crying "It's ok, and don't be sorry, this was the best date i've ever been on. I've always wanted to be in a pokemon battle with a trainer. plus i got to see the fairy flowers" i said "really" he said "your forgiving me for puting you in danger" he asked "ummmmm, yes? I liked the invigoration" i said smiling, giving Flare a kiss on the head. "OK, next date i promise, i won't take any risks, also here's your present" he said, giving me a Silver necklace, and a white scarf. "i love them." i said "to bad it's so late, i'd wear them on a walk." i said, "yeah, sorry that battle took four evers" he said, (insert sweatdrop). "well goodnight" i said "goodnight" Flare said, and curled up on the ground. "???, meh" i said..

Hope you enjoyed :3, thanks for reading. now don't worry, i don't plan on stopping this story any time soon, or ever for that matter.

<3, here this is for you. take it

Date of chapter added- 4/27/20