Chapter 16. A normal day

Spark's POV

Me and Diamond were on our way to the Sacred Forest, to tell our parents the news about us dating. As we were walking, we were ambushed by the gang of sneasle. "look who's back" the leader said "leave us be" i growled "Who are you to make demands" the sneasle yelled "Lightning, Champion of Unova" i said "HA lies, you expect us to believe you" Sneasle said "would you like me to prove it" i asked "Spark, don't please"  Diamond said "oh so your name is Spark huh?" sneasle said "i knew you were lying". "Then battle me" i said "But Spark" Diamond said "Don't worry i have a plan, remember i'm the only Jolteon to know the move charge?" i asked "oh yeah, so just use that" she said "that's the plan". I started the battle off with charge, and the sneasle forfeit. "so you really are Lightning" he said "yup, now don't attack anyone ever again, unless they attack you first" i said "or i will use thunderbolt on you". "g-g-gotcha" he said. "now let me and my girlfriend through." i said "o-ok". We continued walking, when we got there Zap ran up to us "Hey Spark" he said "Hi Zap" i said "I assume this is Diamond" he said "yup, Diamond meet my old friend Zap" i said "Hello Zap" She said. "You on your way to tell your parents about each other?" he asked "yup" i said. 

                                                                                    Hunter's POV

"AMBER" i yelled "WHAT" she replied "i'm going to the Market want to come with?" i asked "SURE" she yelled running over, and tackling me "oof, why do you always tackle me?" i asked smiling "because i can" she said "let's go" i said "i need to buy some food". As we were walking i asked "Do you have any brothers?", "nope, but you're like a brother to me" she said "i felt that way too" i said. When we got there i bought some berries, and some pasta "how old are you?" i asked Amber "15" she replied "huh, i would've thought you were like 11 or 12 from how you act" i said "no offence". "none taken, but you're right i should act a bit more my age"  she said "from now on no more yelling, but i'm still going to tackle you" she said "ok, if it makes you happy, then do whatever", When we got to the market we saw Flare and Silver "hey guys" Amber said. "Hey, what are you two doing here?" Flare asked "I came here to buy fresh berries to bring to Eclipse" i said. "Oh, so that's why you needed to buy berries" Amber said "well that and because i have to feed you, you do live with me" i said. "We came here to get some camping supplies" Silver said "oh, so you mates are going camping?" i asked "yup" Flare said "we plan on going camping in Cedar Pine Forest" Silver said "oh really, you gonna have Spark bring you there?" i asked "i mean it's like an hour away", "nah, it's a nice day out, we're gonna walk." Flare said. "well, i have to go say hi to Eclipse" i said "i promised i would, see you around", "bye" Silver said. Amber was still chatting "AMBER, you comming?" i yelled "BE RIGHT THERE" she yelled back. She really is like a little sister. She came running up and tackled me "why do you tackle me whenever i you run over" i said "because i'm already running, why not just tackle you at the same time?" she said "fair enough i guess" i said.

                                                                                      Eclipse's POV

As i waited for Hunter to arrive, i started to think about what it must've been like when he was a trainers pokemon. I mean how else could he have learned Solar Blade? "We're here" Hunter said as he walked through the door. "GOOD, now get me out of here" i said "you have to stay here and recover" he said shaking his head (negatively) "they wont even let me run around outside" i said frowning "alright i'll put in a form for your release" he said "THANK YOU" i said, giving him a hug "it's no problem" he said, probably blushing "ahem" Amber said "oh sorry. thank you to" i said. Hunter left to go fill out the forms. "SO, E' how you been?" Amber asked "pretty good, how have you been since i haven't seen you in like 3 years" i said "i've been pretty good" she said "i'm back" Hunter said "you're free to go home", "yay, but who said anything about going home?" i asked "i'm going for a run, care to join me?". "*shrug* sure why not" Hunter said.  As we were jogging around I noticed a Luxray that seemed a little sus. Meh, not my problem. I saw Flare, Silver, Spark, and Diamond hanging out "hi friends" i said walking over, Hunter and Amber followed. "Hello, i see you're out of the E.R" Flare said "good for you" Silver said. "Watcha mates doing" Hunter asked, "we were just chatting about how Spark hates swimming" Diamond said.

                                                                                    ??? POV

First things first, I'm the new bad guy in this story. I'm the leader of Team Geostorm. We're a group of Pokemon who are hell-bent on ending human life, after my sister was killed by a trainer. I'm here in Grotto Forest, because i heard there were some strong pokemon here. Then i saw a group of eeveelutions. But more specifically a Jolteon, a Flareon, and a Leafeon. I started to walk over to them. "Hello, i'm Storm" I said "I'd like to invite you to Team Geostorm"

SOOOOO, i guess we learned that Spark hates swimming, and now we have a new evil pokemon team. Next chapter is going to be VERY exciting.

hope you enjoyed :3

Date of chapter added- 4/29/20