Planning

Diamond's POV

I went to Hunter's house to train up. "hey hunter mind having a few friendly battles with me?" i asked "uhhhh-" he started "great we start in half an hour" i said "woah woah woah woah woah, why?" he asked "my plan is to battle Spark, he said bettling helps him think. and if that doesn't work then i have a plan b. but first battle me and help me train" i said "ok" Hunt said. "first let me wake up Amber for breakfast care to join us?" he asked "sure why not" i replied, he went upstairs to wake up Amber "hey Amber, long time no see" i said when she came down "*yawn" what are you doing here?" she asked "i came to have Hunter help me train" i said. After we ate we spent the whole day training. then i went home. and heard a knock at the door.

                                                                                   Spark's POV

As i was walking around town a Manectric ran up to me "hi Spark, how you been" he asked "ummm i don't know you" i said "hahaha good joke it's me Thunder" he said "it's not a joke i do not know you" i said "come on mate, i know you don't like me, but seriously pretending you don't know me now that's cold" he said "im SERIOUS now back off or i will use thunderbolt on you" i warned "ok ok ok, sheesh i mean i know you hate my guts but there's no need to go that far" he said dashing off "strange guy" i said "but he seems nice". As i was walking back to the base someone yelled "HEY SPARK WAIT UP" i turned around and saw an Umbreon running towards me "ummm hello? do i know you?" i asked "umm yes, you promised to give me a tour of the town yesterday" she said "i did? huh don't remember that, also who are you?" i asked "how do you not remember me? we met on the beach and i attacked you and Diamond" she said "you what?" i said "oh, you really don't remember? hmm strange" she said "well could you still give me a tour?" she asked "uh, sure?" i said, "follow me" i said. I showed her the school, the fountain, the market area, and and the restaurants. "ok, i'll be seeing you" i said dashing back to the hideout to refill the fridges. "SPARK" Storm yelled "YES SIR?" i called back "I NEED YOU UP HERE NOW" he yelled "BE RIGHT THERE SIR" i calld back, i finished refilling the fridge and sprinted upstairs. and saw the Manectric "you again" i said "now what.". "Spark stay out of this" Thunder said "you want to try and make me?" i growled "step away from my Leader." i said. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!" Thunder yelled at Storm "Spark i order you to deal with this guy" Storm said "oh, wow you're going to hide behind you soldier. Wow you scared to face me?" Thunder said "Spark i order you to battle" he said "hold on, why don't you battle him?" i said. "unless you're scared" i said. Thunder lost the battle. "Good for you sir, i just wanted to see you battle" i said "i appologise for disobeying orders" i said "please forgive me". "don't worry about it" He said "but never do it again" he said. 

                                                                                           Thunder's POV

As i was walking to Diamond's house cuz she called me over for some reason, i encountered Spark "hi Spark" i said ", how you been" i asked "ummm i don't know you" Spark said "hahaha good joke it's me Thunder" i said "it's not a joke i do not know you" he replied "come on mate, i know you don't like me, but seriously pretending you don't know me now that's cold" i said "im SERIOUS now back off or i will use thunderbolt on you" he warned "ok ok ok, sheesh i mean i know you hate my guts but there's no need to go that far" i said dashing off. I met with Diamond and told here of my encounter with Spark "shit i forgot to tell you about that" she said "Storm erased his memory" she said. "that little bitch" i said.  Someone knocked on the door "why hello Eclipse" Diamond said "what brings you here?" she asked. "i saw Spark earlier, and he was acting strange" Eclipse said "yeah i know, Storm did something to his memory" Diamond sai almost crying. "hmf im going to the Headquarters and talking to Storm" i siad, and left. when i got there i snuck past Spark who was refilling some fridges with groceries. "oh Spark what have they done to you" i said quitely. i got to the leader and said "Change him back", "NOW" i yelled "SPARK I NEED YOU UP HERE" he yelled "NOW". "BE RIGHT THERE SIR" Spark yelled back, when her got up here i yelled "STAY OUT OF THIS SPARK". "you want to try and make me" he said "step away from my leader". "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM"  he ordered Spark to attack me "whats the matter, you afraid to fight. You have to hide behind your soldier" i taunted, Spark refused to battle. Doesn't matter i lost anyway. So i left.

                                                                               Diamond's POV

I can't believe Storm erased Spark's memory, Like what the actual Fuck.  I was walking arounf town thinking about what to do when i saw Spark, or someone else in Spark's body. I wanted to battle him but i was tired from training so i didn't.  He saw me "Hello Diamond" he said "oh hello" i said "i'm assuming you still don't remember me" i said. "sorry i don't know you" he said shrugging. "oh well, how was your day?" i asked "it was ok i guess. I got to see my Leader battle a Manectric" he said "Was the Manectric's name Thunder?" i asked "i believe it was" he said "Spark you need to try and remember" i said "i need you to remember" i said crying into his fur "ummm, i could try" he said "please do, i need my boyfriend back" i said "boyfriend?" he asked "yes, boyfriend we've been dating for like three weeks" i said. "ok, if you say so" he said "i don't know what i'm supposed to remember, but i'll try" he said. "good" i said, i stopped crying "bye, i have to get home" i said "bye, i'll see you later" Spark said. I went home, and thought to myself "i hope my plan works tomorrow", I then fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed. <3

Spark- Seth you're a jerk

Me- I have to write about something, and i don't want to be too ambitious

Spark- ugh, just put me back to normal

Me- sure

Date of chapter added- 5/1/20