Meetings

I feel like shit today XD.  im going to try to write a good chapter, but no promises

                                                                                    Diamond's POV

Spark's mood has finally returned to normal. He's happy, and fun loving again. He's finally returned to the Sparky i love. I was happy. "Hey Jewels, would you like to go on a walk with me?" Spark asked "i would love to" i said smiling. As we walked, some strange portal oppened up in front of us. A female Jolteon walked through "Who are you?" she asked Spark "i was going to ask you that" Spark said. "i'm Sparkles" she said "my sister? HA, no" Spark said "oh, hey Shard" she said smiling to me. "Shard? I'm Diamond" i said "huh? does that mean you're Lightning?" she asked Spark "yeah, you look like me but female. Complete with the ear" he said "i'm outta here" she  said stepping back into the portal. "PORTAL" Shade yelled and jumped through. He crashed into us, well mostly Spark. "could ya get off me?" Spark asked "huh? oh right" Shade said, and got up "you know, Morningstar has been looking for you" Spark said "SHIIIT" Shade yelled and ran off. "well, that was strange" i said "it sure was" he replied. We contiued on our way, when Sparkles and Thunder came over "watcha guys doing" Sparkles asked "going on a walk" i said "I heard you met... yourselves?" Thunder said "? what?" Spark asked. "Shade said you met yourselves. Like an alternate reality" Sparkles said "that would make since. As we were walking a strange portal (i inadvertently made this story slightly science-fictiony) opened and we saw a girl Jolteon that looked just like Lightning. Same ear bite. Her name was Sparkles. Shade jumped through it from the other side. Then she called over a Glaceon that looked just like me, but a guy, but a dude" i said "oh cool, i wish i met myself" Sparkles said "same" Thunder said "maybe you will" i said. We continued on our way.

                                                                                     Thunder's POV

Shade came running by us "SHADE" i yelled, he turned and ran back "yes?" he said "where are you off to in a hurry?" i yelled "off to talk to a really good friend" he said "ummm from where?" i asked "what?" he said "where did you come from?" i asked "a portal" he said "yeah i met different versions of all your friends" he said and ran off, like really fucking fast. We saw Spark and Diamond. "watcha guys doing" Sparkles asked "going on a walk" Diamond said "I heard you met... yourselves?" i said "? what?" Spark asked. "Shade said you met yourselves. Like an alternate reality" Sparkles said "that would make since. As we were walking a strange portal (i inadvertently made this story slightly science-fictiony) opened and we saw a girl Jolteon that looked just like Lightning. Same ear bite. Her name was Sparkles. Shade jumped through it from the other side. Then she called over a Glaceon that looked just like me" Diamond said "oh cool, i wish i met myself" Sparkles said "same" i said "maybe you will" Diamond said. they continued on our way. "i wonder if we'll ever meet ourselves" i said "i hope we do". We were on a date to the beach, so we kept walking.

I hope you enjoyed <3. I'm sorry it's not very long, but i've run out of ideas, plus i'm sick. I even put my best idea music (Cascade-Kubbi) but couldn't think of actually anything. Plus be safe all of you, don't be a fucking idiot like me and go to parties. Hey it was a bunch of my friends, and i was bored, what was i supposed to do? Anyway, just stay safe... and hydrated.

Date of chapter added- 5/18/20