Special Chapter

@Hecrorit here's your B-Day special. I named your character Hector. (don't play the song until i say). A b-day is a time for special events and or actions. 

                                                                                       Spark's POV

                                                                                       Spark's POV

As me and Diamond were walking around in the forest, a Vaporeon popped out of the bushes. "hello?" i asked "oh, hi there" he said smiling (i'm assuming you're a boy, tell me if i'm wrong). "are you lost?" Diamond asked "yes and no" he replied "can we help you?" i asked "are you Spark?" he asked "that's my name yes" i replied "and you're Diamond?" he asked Diamond. "yeah, how do you know my name?" she asked. "oh, i have my ways" he replied "what business do you have with us?" i growled. He walked over slowly, then burst out laughing "i'm just here to visit" he said "oh? to Grotto forest?" i asked "yeah, it's my Birthday (hatchday?) today. and i wanted to meet you. I'm Hector" he said smiling. "oh, nice. wait you wanted to meet me?" i asked "yeah, i'm a fan" he replied "can i meet all your friends?" he asked. "couldn't hurt" i said "great, meet me at the town center, i'll set up a big party, it's at noon" he said and dashed off. "Strange, well better go get everyone" Diamond said "yeah" i said. We alerted everyone and headed to the town center. There was a DJ booth, Hector ran over "Spark, would you like to DJ for everyone?" he asked "me? I would love to" i said and ran behind the booth. I put on my goggles, i always wanted to DJ. "Y-yo, waddup. DJ VOLTS IN THE HOOOUSE" i yelled, then immediately laughed.

                                                                                   Sparkles' POV

Spark alerted me and Thunder about a hatchday party. "what do you think? should we go?" i asked "i dunno, sounds fun. I wonder if there'll be a DJ" Thunder said "doesn't hurt" i said. We met up with everyone else. And even Shade and Morningstar came, as well as Blackout and Juniper. We all went to the town center, and found Spark at the DJ booth. We all greeted Hector, and we all chatted. I noticed all the guys dressed up. Shade was wearing white tuxedo vest, he looked good in it. Flare wore a red-grey tuxedo. Ness wore a light purple vest. Hunter wore a green button shirt. Blackout was wearing a half black half white Tuxedo. Riptide was wearing a sweater vest. How he got it over his shell? i don't know. We all ate some cake, and ate some food. When Spark yelled "IT'S TIME TO PARTY. DJ VOLTAGE IN THE HOOOOUSE" and started DJ-ing. (Play the song) soon everyone was dancing. 

                                                                                   Hector's POV

Today is my hatchday (or birthday), and i decided i wanted to meet Lightning for today. I swam to Grotto forest. I was wondering around in the forest trying to find the town when i found the Jolteon and his girlfriend Diamond. I introduced myself to them and asked them to come to the party. Then ran off to prepare. I bought a DJ Booth, and made punch, and other food. When Spark and Diamond arrived i asked Spark if he wanted to DJ, to which he basically replied fuck yeah. He dashed to the booth and put on goggles. Soon after his friends arrived and introduced themselves to me. Ness the Espeon, Aurora the Vaporeon, Hunter the Leafeon, Eclipse the Umbreon, Flare the Flareon, Silver the Sylveon, Thunder the Manectric, Sparkles the Jolteon and Spark's twin sister, Blackout the Umbreon and Spark's brother, Juniper the Leafeon and Spark's sister, Shade the Umbreon, and Morningstar the Jolteon. We all ate food and everyone helped themselves to the punch. Then Spark started DJ-ing. I saw Storm and Arc and said hi. "hello?" Storm said "do i know you?" he asked "no, but i know both of you. Now scram or i'll get Spark to destroy you and i'll make sure Blitz isn't in control" i growled. They ran. I went to Spark, who was getting punch "hey" i said "hello" he replied, and took a sip of punch "so, are you aware of your evil side Blitz?" i asked, he sprayed punch everywhere "how'd you know about Blitz?" he asked "i know everything about you" i replied "yeah, i don't want Blitz with me" he said "but on our adventure, we started understanding each other. He's actually just trying to protect all my friends" Spark said. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them one eye was red, the other black. "What do you want with me?" he asked "i want you to not be evil" i replied "well sorry, not possible. Don't tell anyone" he said "got it?". "fine, just remember to think about Diamond first" i said and left him alone. He went back to the DJ booth and started playing 

Which is fitting for him. Because he practically is a final boss. All though, he's actually powerful. 

                                                                                   Diamond's POV

Never thought i'd see Spark DJ, he looks like he was enjoying himself. People started requesting songs. I feel like he found his passion. MUSIC. Eventually someone requested a slow dance. When he played it he dashed over and asked "May i have this dance?". "yes you may" i replied. Everyone was dancing.

(Dance partners)
Lightning-Diamond
Shade-Morningstar
Sparkles-Thunder
Ness-Aurora
Flare-Silver
Hunter-Eclipse
Hector-Juniper (IDK, Juniper is dating but i said everyone dances. And i ain't making Juniper and Blackout dance. that's wrong XD)

But Blackout and Riptide didn't dance (otherwise it'd be gay). I think the strangest two Pokemon to see dance were either Sparkles and Thunder, because Thunder is like 2 feet taller than her (Manectric 4'11. Jolteon 2'07. and since Sparkles is shorter than Spark... Sparkles is a shorty), or Hector and Juniper. I'm going with Sparkles and Thunder. Spark is surprisingly good at dancing. Not like omg look at him, but he wasn't horrible. "I love you Jewels" he said. "i love you too Sparky" i said, and he kissed me. Like a real kiss, making me blush immensely, but i kissed him back. The song ended and Spark went back to DJ-ing. I walked over to the other girls, "did you have fun?" Juniper asked "i sure did, did you?" i asked her "it was strange, that's for sure. I'm already in a relationship, if i wasn't i'd probably have loved it" she replied "i had a great time dancing with Thundy" Sparkles said "HAHA, he's like 2 feet taller than you" i said laughing. "yeah, but i love him" she said smiling. "what about you Eclipse?" Sparkles asked "oh it was dreamy" she said sighing. She looked at her boyfriend. "was it that good?" i asked "yeah" she said dreamily "is he that good at dancing?" Silver asked "i dunno, but i've never really danced with anyone" she said blushing "oh, what about you Silver?" Juniper asked "i had a great time, Flare is good at dancing" Silver said "what about you and Spark? i saw him kiss you on the mouth/maw" Eclipse said "oOoOh... was there tongue action?" Juniper asked "hey hey hey. keep it mature" Silver said. ".......a little....." i said (not going to become a lemon, i have to keep it pg 13). They looked at me, then Juniper looked at Spark, then back to me, then back to Spark. "my baby brother? really?" she asked "yup, he's matured" i said, then looked at Spark. He was nodding and moving his head to the music, smiling. He's grown up a lot. Hector came over, "i heard Spark gave you a kiss?" he said "uhh- how'd you know?" i asked "i have my ways. anyway congrats" he said.

I hope you enjoyed <3

I hope you enjoyed <3. Stay safe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HECRORIT, i hope you have/had an amazing day.

Date of chapter added- 5/25/20