Sparkles's memory

one week later in the story.

                                                                                        Hertz POV

After having many other interaction with Spark and his friends. I was told to spy on Spark to find his weakness. As i was watching him i saw the lightning bolt on his Collar/scarf thing. "huh? i though i was the only Jolteon to have that" i said. Strange. "LIGHTNING" someone yelled "huh? yeah Blackout?" Spark said. Wait Lightning? that name sounds familiar. Hmmm. "I want to tell you something about dad" Blackout said. "ok? like what?" Spark asked "Voltage had something called a rage ability" he said, wait Voltage? wasn't that..... MY DAD'S NAME?!?!?! the memories came flooding back, I ran down, "hello again" i said "you" Spark said "what do you want?" Blackout said "i wanted to say i missed you all" i said hugging Spark. "ummm, what?" Spark said "i was also going to tell you about her" Blackout said facepalming. "explain now" Spark said. "Her name is Sparkles, she's your twin sister" Blackout said. "WHAT?!?!" Spark yelled, i was still hugging him. "Yeah, she was taken away from Mom and Dad about 17 years ago." he said. I let go of Spark and tackled Blackout "I missed you to Blacky" i said "i missed you to Sparkles" he said "so you're telling me, that i had a twin sister and never told me" Lightning said "yes" Blackout said "whatever, tell me about rage abilities" Lightning said "you got dad's rage ability, rage abilities activate when the pokemon becomes enraged. Electrolize was dad's, the ability was passed on to you" Blackout said "Sparkles got dad's blade move, Teravolt Blade" he said. "I need time to think about this" Lightning said and walked away. i ran after him. 

                                                                                         Spark's POV

My life is bullshit. "Hey Lighty" Sparkles said "yeah" i said "are you ok?" she asked "no" i said "oh, you seem annoyed" she said "i wonder why, i just learned that i have a twin and never knew" i said. "oh, well now i'm here" she said "yeah i know, but Storm is gonna be waiting for you" i said "fuck him" she replied "i'll take care of him" she said "go a head, but know if you get hurt..." i said "i got it" she said, "but first you are coming home with me" i said grabbing her tail. "awwwww" she said "if you want you can ride on my back" i said "ok" she said and got on. "so, how have you been?" i asked "not bad. you?" she said "recently?  *scoff* not good" i said. We got home, knocked Diamond answered "hello? who's this?" she asked, thank goodness she isn't a jealous psychopath. "this is Sparkles....... my apparent twin sister" i said. Her jaw dropped. "yeah, i know" i said, she got off my back "hello, you're Diamond?" she said "yes, Spark's girlfriend" Diamond replied. "awwww good for him" she said, i blushed. "so you're his twin sister? you look just like him" Diamond said "why thank you" Sparkles said. 

                                                                                      Storm's POV

What's taking her so long. "I'm back" Hertz said "good, anything to report?" i asked "he think's im his sister" she said "good" i said "but i'm still loyal to you" she said "good, i'm going to need you to get on his good side" i said "will do" she replied and left. "my plan is working, hehehehe" i said. 

                                                                                       Ness's POV

Me and Aurora were walking around and Aurora saw Spark. "HEY SPARK" she yelled, he turned and ran over. "you're not Spark" she said "yeah, i'm Sparkles, nice to meet you" the Jolteon said "hello, you look just like my friend Spark" Aurora said "oh, that's because he's my twin brother" she said. "Spark get over here, someone is claiming to be your sister?" I called Spark. "yeah, she is, her name is Sparkles she had amnesia for a while, i just met her. BE nice to her" he said. "So Sparkles nice to meet you" i said "nice to meet you as well" she replied "i'm Ness, she's Aurora" i said. "HI SPARK" Thunder yelled and walk over "umm, hi. i'm not Spark, you're thinking of my twin brother. I'm Sparkles" she said "oh hello, you look just like him" he said. "mind if i show you around?" Thunder asked "sure" she said and they walked off. "Strange" i said "yes, very" Aurora agreed.