Lightning gains a new power

i am implementing a new way of portraying a character's inner thoughts. Bolded words are what the character is thinking

Lightning's POV

It was a brisk, nice morning. Me and Diamond were talking a walk when suddenly "hey Spark?" Diamond asked "yes Jewels?" i reply "h-how come your eyes flash red sometimes?" she asked. I knew this time would come i think to myself "*sigh* remember when that ditto transformed into my dad?" i asked her, she nodded "well ever since then something hasn't been right in my brain" i say and kiss her cheek "i'd like you to meet someone" I say and let Blitz take over. I hid in the depths of my mind as Blitz talked to Diamond.

Blitz's POV

As Lightning let me take over, i felt my collar fur become spikier. My eyes became blood red, and my voice deepened slightly. "hello Diamond, i'm Blitz nice to finally see you in person" i say with a slight grin. She took a step back, i sighed and said "don't worry i won't hurt you" I say and smile kindly. "w-w-what are y-you?" she asked shakily. I shrug "what i am is a second conscience to Lightning. What i am is a monster. What i am is a cruel, cold, calculated, killer. What i am is a evil version of Lightning by other's definitions" I say and stare as the ground. She took another step back "but what i do, i do it to protect you" i say "y-you kill to protect me?" she asked, i nod "p-please don't, i'm not worth someone getting killed" she said giving me a hug. I shake my head "you don't understand" i say. "Lightning is incredibly unstable mentally. If something were to happen to you... well let's just say Lightning would be coined a serial killer" i say with a frown "oh, well that's not good. but please don't kill them, i don't kill them, i don't want Spark getting hurt by another mon that wants revenge" she said with a frown. "fine, no deaths. but i'll be right back, i must go check on something" i say and run to the hideout. Storm greeted me, but Drake and Arc met me with attacks. i growl and block Arc with a Scythe, but Drake use Earthquake. i brace myself for the pain, but instead i felt much stronger "huh?" i say and look at Storm, who shrugged. "hit me again" i say to Drake. He used dragon claw, but when he hit me, i felt rejuvenated and stronger. "hit me with a dragon pulse from far away" i say. he growl and said no. so i promptly pinned him to the ground with a Scythe. I then ask Storm to hit me with a Flamethrower. He shot one at me but right before it hit, the flame turned into electricity. I frown "strange, Storm go do some research" i say then leave.

Lightning's POV

I take control and call my friends "hey somethings wrong" we all meet up at the beach "what's wrong Lighty?" Sparkles asked "hey Thunder?" i say, "yes Lightning?" he replied. "Use Flamethrower on me, just trust me" i say. He started to protest, but i glared at him and he obliged. He shot one at me but right before it hit, the flame turned into electricity. The same as before "WHAT?" Everyone yelled. I shrug "i don't know what happened" i say with a frown "maybe it's a new power?" Aurora said "maybe, but i don't want to be stronger. i want to be a normal Jolteon again" i say with a frown. I recieved comforting hugs from everyone "but the strangest thing is, it worked on someone Earthquake" i say with confused eyes "that's weird. but i'm honestly glad we have such a strong friend to protect us" Silver said. I grin "well one things for sure. I'm certainly going to be able to protect you from everything from now on"

i hope you enjoyed. I had more to add, but I'm stupid and reckless... in short my computer broke so now I'm on my phone

Date of chapter added- 8/3/20