Sparkles' dilemma

Sparkles' POV

What a huge dilemma. I'm in love with Thunder, but Storm is in love with me... I went to Lightning to talk about it. "Hey sis" he said when i got to Bolt Mountain "hey Lighty" i said hugging him. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked "welllll, i think Storm is in love with me" i said, his jaw dropped "what?" he asked "Storm gave me a flower yesterday" i said "oh, well what can i do?" he asked "nothing, for now" i said "well, i'm not going to let you date him" Lightning said "yeah i know. not like i'd ever want  to date him" i said laughing. "good. Thunder i can handle, Storm? fuck no" he said laughing as well. "well i should get back to Thunder. It's getting late" i said "bye sis, i'll see you later" he said, he hugged me and ran off. As i was walking back, i saw Eclipse. "hi Eclipse" i said "oh, hey Sparkles" she said "what are you doing out here?" i asked "looking at the stars" she replied. "They're really pretty aren't they?" i said "they sure are" she replied "yeah" i said. "i have to go" i said, and walked away. When i got home i found Thunder sitting on the ground. "You alright?" i asked "yeah i'm fine, i was just waiting for you" he said "come on" i said and walked in the house. I went to my room and fell asleep.

                                                                                    Thunder's POV

I can't believe Storm got the flower. I wanted to give it to Sparkles. I walked around the town, and found Eclipse looking at the sky "hey Eclipse" i said "hey Thunder" she replied. "you looking at the stars?" i asked "yeah, i love the night sky" she said "me too" i said. I walked away, and went home. I went to my room and fell asleep.

                                                                                          Spark's POV

School starts back up again tomorrow. Summer break was over. I took a walk to Bolt Mountain to clear my head. Sparkles wanted to talk so i told her to come to Bolt Mountain. "Hey sis" i said when she got here "hey Lighty" she said and hugged me. "What did you want to talk about?" i asked "welllll, i think Storm is in love with me" she said. "what?" i asked "he gave me a flower yesterday" she said "oh, well what can i do?" i asked "nothing for now" she said "well i'm not going to let you date him" i said "yeah, i know. not like i'd ever want to date him" she said laughing "good. Thunder i can handle. Storm? HA fuck no" i said laughing as well. "well i should get back to Thunder" she said "bye sis, i'll see you later" i said, i hugged her and ran off. I thought about my future. I'll have to start treating Thunder better, if he's going to be dating my sister. I thought about telling Blackout and Juniper. I called them to the center of town. "yeah *yawn*" Blackout said "why'd you call us in the middle of the night?" Juniper asked "i need to tell you something" i said "Storm is in love with Sparkles" i said "oh wow" Blackout said "but don't worry, you can go. i just wanted to tell you that" i said "DO NOT ATTACK HIM" i said as they walked off. I went back home and went to sleep.

hope you enjoyed <3.

Date of chapter added- 5/13/20