Remember

Storm's POV

I still can't believe that my plan worked. But at what cost? Spark's friends hate me, and if/when Spark's memory returns, he'll going to come after me. His loss of memory caused him to emotionally hurt Diamond, accidentally. I hope he doesn't find out anytime soon. But i suspect Diamond will do whatever it takes to make him remember. I need to get rid of her, but how? Hmmmmm. What if i...no. What about... nah. Hmmmmm, i could just keep her locked up in the cells, hmmm that'll work. As i walked to Diamond's house i noticed Spark giving Diamond a ride home. Hmmm i wonder if he already remembers. I hope not. I waited for night time to strike.

                                                                                     Spark's POV

As i was walking around the base, i thought about that Glaceon, i think her name was Diamond, a beautiful name for a beautiful pokemon. "why don't you remember me?" she has asked. "remember you? i've never even met you" i said, and that made her cry for some reason. Come on Spark try to remember, i yelled at myself. "SPARK" someone yelled "yes? whos there?" i yelled, Leader Storm already went home. "IT'S ME DIAMOND" she yelled "oh" i said calming down "what brings you here" i asked "i've come to try and make you remember" she said walking up to me "battle me" she said "are you sure you want to battle?" i asked "yes i'm sure, you once told me that battling Strong pokemon helps you think" she said. "Sounds about right" i said. "but i won't battle you, i'd rather not hurt you.", "fine i have one other idea" she said slightly frowning. She walked over to me and gave me a kiss. Memories cam flooding back "Diamond? what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked "do you remember me?" she asked "of course, but i don't remember much else at the moment, i assume the rest of my memories will return soon" i said, and her face lit up with joy "oh thank arceus it worked" she said crying "come on let's get you home" i said. I took her home, on the way i thought about what happened "i knew you would find a way to help me remember" i said to Di "come on let's get you home" i said. As i was walking i remembered what happened before my brain was reset. Oh ho ho, if i see him again... He's dead. "Hey Flare and Hunter get over here, and bring everyone else" Diamond said. "ok, be there soon". 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. "i'll get it" i said. "oh hey guys" i said to them, Flare glared at me. Hunter said hi, and so did Amber. Silver didn't say anything and Eclipse said hi. "oh boy, now what did i do?" i said, Flare explained "fuck, i'm so sorry guys" i said "i'm sorry Diamond" i said. "hey, it's not your fault" she said "thanks, but it is" i said "how?" Flare asked "Storm had called me over, he told me to sit in a specific chair but i didn't think anything of it" i said "then my brain was reset". "Hmmm, strange" Hunter said. Somebody knocked on the door, i opened it to see Thunder. "oh, hello" i said "? are you back to normal?" he asked "i think so" i said. "good" he replied. We all chatted untill it got late. They left, Diamond went to her room and i curled up on the floor next to her. When i woke up the next morning Diamond was gone. "NO" i yelled "Grrrrrr, Storm, that little bitch" i said.

                                                                              Diamond's POV

I woke up in a cell, "oh good you're up" Storm said. "Where the fuck am i" i said "are you actually serious, did you actually Poke-nap me again?" i yelled "i did, i can't have you fixing Spark's brain" he said "well you're to late, he already remembers everything" i said "is that so? well i'll just have to do it all over again" he said "like he'd ever trust you" i said. "true, but all i have to do is hurt you and he'll do what i say" he said. In a way that's true, but he's more likely to just attack Storm "if you say so" i said. "Spark? come here now" he said into his phone or something. "i'll be right there sir" Spark said, 1 minute later he arrived at the base, "i'm here, where are you?" Spark asked "i'll be right up" Storm said "see you later". I heard fighting upstairs, 10 minutes later Spark arrived. "DIAMOND" he yelled racing towards me "thank arceus you're ok" he said "i'm fine, just a little locked up" i said "don't worry about that, i have the keys" Sparky replied. he unlocked the cell and threw Storm in. "I'm leaving him here to rot" Spark said "ok" i said. "We walked home, and just held each other.

                                                                               Storm's POV

I locked Diamond in a cell in my base. "oh good you're up" i said "where am i" Diamond asked "are you serious? did you actually poke-nap me again" she yelled at me "i did, i can't have you fixing Spark's brain" i said "well you're to late, he already remembers everything" she said "is that so? well i'll just have to reset him again" i said "like he'd ever trust you" Diamond said "true, but all i have to do is threaten you harm" i said "and he'll listen to whatever i say". "Spark? come here now" i called him. "i'll be right there sir" Spark replied. "i'm here where are you?" he asked "i'll be reight up" i said "see you later" i said to Diamond. "Ok, where's Diamond" Spark said "downstairs in a cell" i said "if you want me to release her, you have to sit in the chair again" i said "or else i'll attack her". "you touch her, you die" he said "ok, then sit in the chair" i said "never" Spark replied and used Shadow ball on the device "WHAT DID YOU DO" i yelled "battle me, if you lose then you release her and disband Team Geostorm. If you win, i'll stay loyal to you" Spark said. Shit i know he'll win. "fine" i said.

The battle- Spark started off with charge. I used snarl and lowered his special attack. But next turn is my doom. Spark used Thunderbolt, and one-shot me. I think his rage boosted his attack

I passed out. 

                                                                                  Spark's POV

Storm called me over, so i went there. "i'm here where are you?" i said, "i'll be right up" he said. When he got up i yelled "OK, WHERE'S DIAMOND", "downstairs in a cell" Storm replied "if you want me to release her you have to sit in the chair" he said "or else i'll attack her". "you touch her, you die" i growled. "Ok then sit in the chair" Storm said. "Never" i said and destroyed the device using Shadow Ball. "battle me, if i win you release Diamond and disband Team Geostorm, if i lose i'll stay loyal to you" i said "fine" storm replied

The battle- I started of with charge, Storm used snarl and dropped my special attack. But i ended him the second turn with thunderbolt

Storm passed out, i grabbed him, took his keys and went downstairs to free Diamond. "DIAMOND" i yelled when i saw her, i raced over to her "thank arceus you're ok" i said. "i'm fine just a bit locked up" she said "don't worry about that, i have the keys." i said unlocking the door. I threw Storm in the cell and locked him in. "I'm leaving this bitch to rot in here" i said "ok" Diamond replied. "Come on let's get you home" i said, As we walked home, Diamond layed on my back. "i'm glad you remembered" she said "i am to" i replied. When we got home, we just held each other in our arms.

hope you enjoyed. Things are back to normal. 

date of chapter added- 5/1/20