Lightning's Wrath

Arceus' POV

I sensed a huge power source, I looked in on i and found a Jolteon, it's fur was glowing and cackling with energy. I felt it was a threat so I sent Palkia and Dialga to stop it. 

                                                                                      Spark's POV

I was running to Storm's Secret base three hours away from where i was trapped. But for me it would take ten seconds (i forgot to say that Teravolt Havoc triples his speed). But i was teleported to a strange area. Palkia and Dialga came out of nowhere. "Oh, so Arceus decided i was a threat. And he sent you? HA, COME FIGHT ME YOURSELF COWARD" i yelled at the sky. I crouched down, and took off. "NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME" i yelled. They tried chasing after me. So i stopped brought out six Scythes at once, and the Scythes circled around me "so, you want to die?" i asked. No reply. "ok then" i said, i sent all six Scythes at them. They got majorly injured "do you want more?" i asked "because i could care less if i kill you" i said. They backed off. "good choice". I crouched and took off, denting the Earth. I didn't even use my full attack capability. HAHAHA.

                                                                                      Storm's POV

I was erasing everyone's memory, when a wall exploded. And there was Spark. His eye's were pitch black and had a slight blood red glow, his fur was glowing and cackling with electricity. "SP-" i started "DI-" Arc started at the same time. Instantly Spark was between us, Scythes at our necks. "hehehe, you do NOT want to do that" he growled. "If you don't want to know what decapitation feels like, then call off Sparkles and Diamond" he said. Sparkles and Diamond were running over. But were stopped by a wall of Scythes. "i should warn you. I am mad enough to kill you in every universe" he said glaring daggers at me with his pitch black eyes. "so call them off" he said. So we did. "you deserve to die and burn for all eternity. But i wont kill you" he said "not yet anyway. first you are going to put everyone of my friends back to normal" he said "wh-" Arc started "if you don't i'll kill the ones you love most. i will murder both of your families" he said "you wouldn't" Arc said "don't test me, i feel no mercy towards either of you" Spark said growling. "fine" i said we said. we reversed the process, but implanted a action word into Sparkles' and Diamond's brain. If we say the word, and us alone me and Arc, then Sparkles and Diamond will protect us. The word is Block. Afterwards, we ran off. "I can't believe he escaped our trap" i said 

                                                                                    Spark's POV

I don't remember much from what happened but Hunter and Eclipse told me what happened. "your eyes were pitch black" Flare said "it was terrifying" Silver said "it was like you were a different pokemon" Eclipse said. "oh, i'm sorry i scared you all" i said. I was ashamed of myself so i ran off. Diamond called after me, but i ignored her. I ran off to a place where no one would find me. I'm not even going to tell you where i went (totally for privacy purposes, not because i'm too lazy to think of a name). I was releasing my left over anger on some bedrock. I can't believe this, i'm actually terrified of myself, or more specifically my anger. "i want to talk to you about rage abilities"  Blackout said. I guess dad's isn't the only one i have. But i don't know what to call my new ability. Hmmmmm, what about Teravolt Havoc? Yeah, nice ring to it. I was sitting there thinking of ways to keep calm. As i thought about it, i thought i saw my dad, but i just waved it off, i thought it was just an illusion. "hello Lightning" he said. I jumped so bad i hit my head. "oh, i didn't mean to startle you" it said "d-d-dad?" i asked "yes Lightning it's me Voltage" he said "no it can't be, i saw you die" i said "yes, you did" he said "i'm only a spirit" he said. I ran to him and hugged him "i missed you" i said crying "i missed you too, but i can't stay for too long" he said "i assumed that would be the case" i said "what do i do?" i asked "about what?" dad said "about my rage. I don't want to scare my friends like that again, especially Diamond" i said "oh, unfortunately that isn't very possible" he said "why not?" i asked "your extreme rage comes from me" he said "i was never able to fully control it" he said "and i don't think you will either". "i know that. I.... i just don't want to hurt anybody" i said. He had to go, and i was left alone with my thoughts. I eventually left my secret area.

                                                                                 Diamond's POV

Spark rescued us, but he was so enraged it was like he was a different pokemon. He returned to normal and collapsed on the ground, he didn't remember what happened. Eclipse and Hunter explained what happened. He then ran off. "I hope he's ok" i said "i'm sure he's fine" Aurora said "yeah, he ran off to clear his head" Flare said. "you're probably right" i said, i went home and sat on my bed. I waited for Spark to come home. Eventually he came home, i ran to him and hugged him "finally you're home" i said "yeah i'm home" he said. "i know you're upset, but it's ok now" i said "no, it's not ok" he said "i scared all of you" he said "it's ok, we're not hurt" i said. "it doesn't matter" he said, "i'm going to sleep" he said and went to the couch and fell asleep. "strange" i said "i wonder why his eyes were pitch black". I looked it up, but i didn't find much. I shrugged it off and went to sleep. 

Spooky... anyway i hope you enjoyed <3.

Date of chapter added- 5/15/20