Untitled Part 63

i couldn't think of a good name. *shrug* Sue me

                                                                                     Spark's POV

After school finished i was walking home with Diamond, when i was grabbed and a mask put over my head. We were being taken somewhere. "Spark? what's happening?" Diamond asked "i don't know" i replied. We were put down and our masks taken off. "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS" i yelled "calm down Lightning" someone said, i looked around for whoever said that. It was an Arcanine "what do you want?" i asked "i want to recruit you. We're a team dedicated to uniting Human and Pokemon" he said "how?" Diamond asked "by turning Human into Pokemon" Arcanine "oh great, another bad guy to deal with" i said "i refuse to join your team" i said "i do as well" Diamond said "think again" he said and used Extreme speed on Diamond "DIAMOND" i yelled, she was unconscious. "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT" i yelled and broke the restraints. "do you want to die?" i asked "no. psshhh like you could defeat me" the Arcanine "what's your name?" i asked "my name is Arc. Lord Arc" he said "well Arc you've made a very bad mistake" i said. To enraged to think straight, i started to walk towards him. His goons tried pushing me back, which failed. "do you think you can attack whoever you want because you're a Lord?" i asked still walking "yes, yes i do" he said "wrong answer" i said bringing out my Scythe and cut him, badly. "try again" i said "no" he said "good job" i said "now what you're going to do is leave me and my girlfriend alone" i said stopping, the goons were still trying to push/pull me back. "what if i don't?" he asked "well... you see that metal pole over there?" i asked. he nodded. "that's you" i said, and threw my Scythe in cut in in half. "got it?" i asked "whatever" he said. i slammed my Scythe into the ground an inch away from his head "GOT IT" i yelled "yes" he said. I put Diamond on my back and ran out. I ran home, on the way i passed Blackout and Juniper. I put her in bed and curled up on the ground. 

                                                                                   Blackout's POV

Me and Juniper were walking to Thunder's house to check on Sparkles. Then Spark bolted past us with Diamond on his back. His fur was glowing yellow, and there was a trail of electricity following him. "was that?" Juniper asked "yup, that was Lighting. His (meaning Voltage's) rage ability was activated" i said "oh no. let's go check on him" Juniper said "yeah" i replied. We got to his house and knocked on his door. No answer we let ourselves in. Instantly Lightning was in front of us Scythe drawn. His fur was glowing. "oh, it's you" he said and the Scythe dissipated "hey little bro. Something the matter?" i asked "um no" he said "then why are you mad?" Juniper asked "ugh fine. Someone grabbed us, and attacked Diamond" he said "oh" i replied. "just keep calm" i said "i'll try" he said. His tail was flicking a lot. "just don't hurt anyone" i said "no promises" he said. the glow faded slightly. We left. "He calmed down a bit" i said "come one, let's check on Sparkles." Juniper said. As we were walking, we found Thunder and Sparkles walking around. "watcha doing" I asked "going for a walk" Thunder said. "oh ok" Juniper said. "I gotta get home" Juniper said and ran off. "Mind if i join?" i asked "sure" Sparkles said. As we were all walking i said "Spark was kidnapped by someone, and Diamond got attacked". "OH NO. LIGHTY" Sparkles yelled and tried to run off, but i grabbed her tail "calm down, he escaped, but he's very angry. He's in a mood" i said "oh, good" Sparkles said, she walked back to Thunder. Sparkles said "you probably think i'm weird for worrying about my brother so much". "Nah, i think it's sweet" Thunder said "i have two older brothers. they don't like me" he said "awwww, do you need a hug?" Sparkles asked "no, i'm ok" Thunder said, Sparkles hugged him anyway. This caused Thunder to blush slightly. 

                                                                                      Diamond's POV

I woke up to see Sparky sitting in the doorway. His fur was glowing, strange. "Hey Spark" i said "you're awake. finally" he said and the glow disappeared. "are you ok? you were glowing" i said "yeah, i'm fine. Just a little steamed" he said "ok, i'm going for a walk" i said getting up "want to come?" i asked "yes, besides, we can check on Sparkles" he said. He readjusted his cap and goggles, and walked out. I found him waiting outside. We started walking around, and Spark asked "what do you think about Sparkles and Thunder?". "i'm not sure, he obviously likes her, and she likes him" i said "yeah, i know, she told me she likes him" he said "oh? are you going to let her date him?" i asked "i mean... yeah" he said "wow. you'd do that for your sister?" i asked "of course" he replied smiling "wow, you really love her" i said smiling "well she is my twin" he said and gave me a kiss. "but i love you more" he said, i blushed "awwww you too Sparky" i said. We found Sparkles hugging Thunder, who was blushing. "Hey Blackout" Spark yelled and ran over to them, i followed. "hey Spark" Blackout replied "LIGHTY" Sparkles yelled and hugged him "are you alright?" she asked "yeah i'm fine" he said "oh, Blackout told me you were in a bad mood a while ago" she said "yeah i was. day wasn't going right" he said "HA, that's an understatement" i said and layed on his back, i was still tired. "you should've stayed in bed" Spark said worriedly "i'm fine, just tired, wake me up if anything interesting happens" i said and fell asleep. 

                                                                                        Sparkle's POV

"how on earth do you fall asleep on someone's back?" i asked "i dunno. If you're tired, you're tired" Lightning said "fair enough" i replied. "you said your brothers don't like you. But your parents love you right?" i asked Thunder "ehhhhhh. Kinda" he said scratching his head "what do you mean kinda?" i asked "well they only like me because i promised i would keep the line of family Champions going" he said "oh, like me" Lightning said "Voltage was Champion of all the regions at one point" he said "wait dad was a champion of all the regions?" i asked "yup, that's why i'm challenging them" Lightning said "well they're champions of Hoen, which your brother is champion of" Thunder said "oh, HAHA, you'll never be able to beat him " Lightning said laughing... i punched his shoulder "ahh, sorry. But Sparkles you know it's true" he said "unfortunately he's right" i said. "yeah, i know, they're coming to vist tomorrow" he said frowning. "anything i can do?" Lightning asked "wait you're offering to help?" Thunder yelled "of course not" Lightning said "no no no, i heard you offer help" Thunder said "ugh fine, yes. what can i help with" Lightning asked "well, not much, stop by sometime tomorrow ok?" Thunder asked "yeah sure" Lightning said.

Hope you enjoyed <3.

Date of chapter added- 5/13/20