Spark's B-day

Spark's POV

Lets get this straight. I...Hate...My...Birthday. My birthday is a bad subject for me. My dad died on my birthday. Nobody knows, so i pretend to be happy. But really i'm not. I just don't want to burden my friends, because the last time i told someone they decided to make me feel like shit, calling me weak and cowardly for not trying to help my dad. I've hated my birthday ever since. So on this day (in the story it's June 3rd) i try my best to stay hidden. "Morning Sparky" Diamond said shaking me out of my thoughts. "good morning Di" i said "are you excited for your B-day party?" she asked "yup" i said smiling. "get ready to go to the party" she said "on it" i said running out of the room, and i speed brushed my fur. "want a ride there?" i asked "nah, i want to walk with you" she said "ok, then let's go" i said "ok" she replied. As we walked we saw Thunder "hey Spark, i heard it's your b-day?" he said "yup" Diamond said "cool how old?" he asked "18" i replied "oh, nice" he said "happy birthday" he said "thanks" i replied. When we got to Flare's place he yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". "thank you" i said cheerily, i'm amazing at hiding my true emotions. "I got you a present" he said. "open it", i opened the box and saw a necklace with a thunderstone on it in the shape of a lightning bolt "i love it" i said putting it on "i knew you would" he said smiling. We went in the house to find all our friends. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone said "thank you so much" i said. After everyone started partying. I dashed off. I ran to Bolt Mountain. "hello, what brings you here" a pokemon said, i turned around and saw Zapdos. "Hi Zapdos, how you been?" i asked "meh, could be better" he (i refer to Zapdos as a he, *shrug* sue me) said "you?" he asked. "it's my birthday today, im turning 18" i said "oh? then shouldn't you be happy?" he said "i should but my problem is, my dad died on my thirteenth birthday. So birthdays aren't the happiest thing for me" i said "oh, so sorry to hear that, anyway anything interesting happen in your life since i last saw you?" he asked "yeah, i got a girlfriend" i said "good for you. is it another electric type?" he asked "nah, she's an ice type" i said "she's a Glaceon named Diamond" i said. "awww, what a good name" he said. "well, i gotta go, my friends are probably worrying about me" i said "bye friend, i'll see you later" Zapdos said taking off "bye" i said, dashing back to Flares house. "Where'd you run off to?" Diamond asked "i went to clear my thoughts" i said "oh ok, at least you got back in time for cake" she said. "yumm" i said.

                                                                                    Diamond's POV

Somethings off with Spark, he doesn't seem like his normal self. When we got to Flare's house Flare gave Spark a present, he precceded to open it to reveal a necklace with a Thunder bolt made of thunderstone "i love it" Spark said "i knew you would" Flare said. We went in and found all of our friends "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they yelled "thanks guys" Spark said cheerily. While we were partying/chatting i noticed Spark dash off, i didn't think much of it at the time. He cam back bout 10 minutes later "where'd you run off to?" i asked "i went to clear my thoughts" he said "oh ok, at least you got back in time for cake" i said "yummm" he replied. We spent the rest of the day partying. On the walk home i aske "hey, whats wrong", "nothing" he said "Come one Spark, i know something's bugging you" i said "fine i'll tell you. i hate my birthday" he said "why?" i asked "because the day my dad died on, was my birthday" he said "oh Sparky, i'm so sorry for you" i said "why didn't you tell your friends" i asked "because last time i told someone they treated me like shit, calling me cowardly and weak for not trying to help my dad" he said "so i decided to just pretend like i'm happy.", "oh, i feel so sorry for you" i said "nah, it ok" he said "let's just get home", "ok" i replied. When we got home i went to bed, and Spark did to.

??????????????????????? idk,  but i hope you enjoyed learning more of Spark backround. 

Date of chapter added-5/2/20