Laying low

Storm's POV

"Hey Arc, we should lay low for a while" i said "why?" Arc asked "because we'll die otherwise" i said "fair enough" Arc replied. We went off  the radar. And split up. I went to Kalos. 

                                                                                       Sparks POV

I was sitting in my room, thinking about life. "Hey Spark" Diamond said "hey Jewels" i replied. "I want you to know i still love you" she said "thank you" i said, she sat down next me, and hugged me. "i'm really sorry for what happened the other day" i said "it wasn't your fault" she said "it kinda was. Sparkles warned me" i said "oh" she replied "thank for trying to cheer me up though" i said. "well i am your girlfriend, it's my job after all" she said. "well still, thanks" i said. "you'll have to go to school without me" i said "i need some time to think" i said. She nodded and left.

                                                                                      Ness's POV

"NEEEEESS, IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP WE'LL BE LATE" Aurora yelled "I'M COMING" I yelled back. I walked over to her, and we started walking to school. Hunter and Eclipse joined us "what a day yesterday huh?" Eclipse asked "it sure was" i replied. We joined up with Diamond, and Thunder. "Where's Lightning?" Aurora asked "he stayed home, he needed some time to think" Diamond said "yesterday was pretty traumatizing for him" she said "yeah, first his sister then his girlfriend" Thunder said. "yeah, it was scary how strong, fast, and angry he was" Aurora said. "Plus, i mean he got trapped under boulders. That could not have felt good" i said "yeah, he has a scar on his underside" Diamond said "we should get to class" i said.

We walked into class, and instantly there was whispering. "i heard his eyes were black" someone said, how the hell did they find out??? We were moved from Diamond's class, I hope she's ok. Knowing this school though, she's probably getting bullied. Which WONT improve Spark's mood. "hey, is it true he was going to kill Storm?" someone asked me "i can neither confirm nor deny that" i said "awwww" they said. The teacher walked in and class started. 

                                                                                  Hunter's POV

Me and Eclipse met up and walked to school, we met up with Ness and Aurora. then Diamond and Thunder. "where's Lightning?" Aurora asked "he stayed home, he needed some time to think" Diamond said "yesterday was pretty traumatizing for him" she said "yeah, first his sister then his girlfriend" Thunder said. "yeah, it was scary how strong, fast, and angry he was" Aurora said. "Plus, i mean he got trapped under boulders. That could not have felt good" Ness said "yeah, he has a scar on his underside" Diamond said "we should get to class" Ness said.

When we got to the classroom people started whispering. "i heard he was more powerful than Arceus" someone said. We sat down and someone asked "is Lightning ok?". "physically? yes. Mentally? probably not" i said. "oh, tell him that, Rose wishes him well" she said "does he know you?" Eclipse asked "no, but i'm one of his biggest fans" she said. "we will" i said. The teacher walked in and class was started.

                                                                                 Thunder's POV

I gave Sparkles a kiss of the head and left my house. I met up with Diamond "where's Speed?" i asked "Spark? he stayed home" she said "oh" i replied. We met up with Ness, Aurora, Hunter, and Eclipse. "where's Lightning?" Aurora asked "he stayed home, he needed some time to think" Diamond said "yesterday was pretty traumatizing for him" she said "yeah, first his sister then his girlfriend" i said. "yeah, it was scary how strong, fast, and angry he was" Aurora said. "Plus, i mean he got trapped under boulders. That could not have felt good" Ness said "yeah, he has a scar on his underside" Diamond said "we should get to class" Ness said.

I ran to class, but i should've walked with Diamond. I sat down at a desk. Diamond walked in with a bandage on her nose? Snout? take your pick. "you ok?" i asked "yeah i'm fine, someone pushed me in the halls" she said "are they dumb?" i asked, she laughed. Pokemon were whispering all around us. "is it true that you're dating Spark's sister?" someone asked me "ummm, yes?" i said "cool" he said, though i sensed a hint of jealousy. Class started. 

                                                                     TIME SKIP LUNCH TIME

As we all sat down to eat someone came up and picked a fight with Diamond, it was a female Pyroar. "oh hey i'm Wildfire" she said "ummm hi?" Diamond said "i heard you're dating Spark" she said. "ummm, they've been dating for months now" i said "where the hell have you been?" Ness asked "i'm not much for gossip, Lightning used to be my boyfriend" she said "huh?!?!" Diamond yelled. "HAHAHAHAHA, lies" i said "Wildfire, you're crazy, Lightning never liked you" Hunter said "you don't know everything about Spark" she said "i know he never liked you" Hunter said. "He likes me more than this weakling" she said trying to use flamethrower on Diamond, but i stood in front of her. "i'm sure you don't want to do that" i said "i don't know you, but i'm stronger than you" i said "HAHAHAHA, me and Lightning are the strongest students in this school." she said laughing "hey bitch, you never even came close to beating Spark, not once" Hunter said "where as Thunder almost beat Spark in their first battle" Diamond said. "so if you're smart, then back the fuck off. I can call Spark by shouting a few simple words" i said "oh yeah? prove it" Wildfire said "OH NO, DIAMOND IS BEING ATTACKED" i shouted and instantly Spark was here. Scythe drawn. "oh, Sparky" Wildfire said hugging him, and she tried to kiss him. "fuck off" he said electrifying his fur. "my heart belongs to Diamond, not you" he said "AND YOU" he shouted at me "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT" he yelled, everybody turned to face us "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" he yelled, and they turned back to their food. Wildfire tried to use attract on Spark, but he slashed at her with the blunt end of his Scythe "try it again, i dare you. go on, give me a reason to attack you" he said "ugh, you'd be waaaaay better off with me than this bitch here" she said pointing at Diamond "call her that again, and you'll feel the sharp end of my Scythe" he said, his eyes darkening "go on, i dare you" he said.  Wildfire ran off. "ugh now im here" he said and sat down "she said you were her boyfriend" Diamond said "yeah, i went on a date with her, once. But i ended it when i found out she was a psychopathic bitch. She got jealous easily" he said "wait you liked her?" Hunter asked "yeah, she was nice. But she's really clingy" Spark said "don't worry Diamond, my heart belongs to you" he said. 

                                                     TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL Diamond's POV

Apparently Wildfire did date Spark. Hmmmmm "Diamond, you know the only Pokemon i'll ever love is you" Spark said as we walked home. "awwwww, i love you to" i said. Wildfire ran over to us shoving me aside in the process. "Sparky, you love me right?" she asked "no, that's my girlfriend you trampled" he said helping me up "but i'm waaaaay stronger than her" she said "you think i care, she's waaay nicer than you" Spark said "bu-" she started "if you don't leave us alone, i will hurt you" Spark said "fine" she said and ran away. We continued to walk home. 

I hope you enjoyed <3. 

Date of chapter added- 5/15/20