Thunder's Rage

Thunder's POV

I was out walking one day, when i saw them. My parents. I never had a good relationship with them, i was never enough for them. I saw them and kept walking but my mom saw me "THUNDER" she yelled and they came over. "Hey mom, what do you two want?" i asked "can't a mom say hi to her son?" she asked "yeah, but you're not that kind of mom. So, what do you want?" i asked again "ugh, we came to make sure you're still training" she said "remember you're supposed to carry on our legacy of Hoen region champions" my dad said "no, i'm not going to challenge Blackout, he's my friend" i said "yes you are" mom said "no i'm not, now leave" i said "hey Thunder, these two bothering you?" Spark asked "no, Spark meet my parent's. Bolty, and Volts" i said "oh, hello, i'm Spark. Nice to meet you" Spark said "i'm also Thunder's friend" Spark said, which surprised me "oh? really, prove it. prove to me you're my son's friend, battle me" mom said "battle? why. nah, i'm good, i'd rather not hurt a lady" Spark said "then fight me" dad said "DAD, MOM. go away please, i'm trying to enjoy life here. without you two judging my every action. I don't want to be a champion. i just want to have fun here" i said angrily. "Thunder, you are going to be a champion and that's that" dad yelled "Thunder? what's going on?" Jen asked walking up. "nothing, just an argument" i said "oh? these your parent?" she asked "yeah" i said walking away "GET BACK HERE THUNDER" mom yelled. "Fuck off" i said. I heard them try to run after me, only for Spark to throw a Scythe past their face. "GET BACK HERE THUNDER" dad yelled, and used Flamethrower on me, but it hit Sparkles. Spark went to pick her up, but Mom used sucker punch on him and he was knocked unconscious. "what the fuck mom" i said "he deserved it, he burned a fur" she said. "*scoff* you have no idea who you hurt" i said "oh? and who would that be" dad asked "Lightning of Unova, Kanto, Galar, and soon to be Kalos" i said smirking "HA, lies" mom said "take a look at his ears, one of them is bitten" i said "like Lightning" i said. "ugh fine, we'll leave" Dad said. "finally" i said, but instead he used Flamethrower on Sparkles, why? i'm not sure, Dad's not the smartest pokemon "now you've done it" i said. I learned my own rage ability, Electronic rage (double's power of electric tpe moves), (OOH SOMETHINGS OUTSIDE, brb.... aight i'm back 1 hour later, it was a friend). "leave now" i said "before i use my boosted Thunderbolt on Spark" i said "5" i said counting down "now now lets talk about this" Dad said "4..........3...........2........." i said "ugh fine we'll leave" mom said "1, to late" i said using thunderbolt on Spark, who instantly woke up "YOU" he yelled and bolted up to them. "you dare attack my sister" he said, they tried to run away, only to get stopped by a thunderbolt from him. "Get back here, i wasn't done talking" he said. "no" dad said, used flamethrower on the ground creating a wall of flames.

                                                                                     Spark's POV

I ran through the wall of flames to find... NOTHING. "Thunder they're gone" i yelled, "fuck, mom knows dig" he yelled back I called Aurora over to prevent a forest fire "i'm here back up" she said and sprayed the trees and the fire. "thank you" i said and went to pick up Sparkles. "she's just unconscious" i said "bring her to her room" Thunder said, i walked into his house and set her down on her bed. Thunder joined me after a while "Aurora went home" he said "hey Spark?" he asked "yeah?" i said "i'm going to ask her when she wakes up" he said "ask her? like ask her out?" i asked "yeah, i do hope you're ok with that" he said "*scoff* go for it" i said "wait really?" Thunder asked "yes really, you make her happy. After all she's been through" i said ".... she could use happiness in her life. She could use someone like Diamond for her" i said "someone like Diamond?" he said "someone kind and caring" i said, faking a smile. "wow you actually smiled" he said "well yeah, i promised Sparkles i'd treat you better" i said "but i'll frown instead if that's what you want" i said "no no no, that's not what i said" he replied. I went home, as it was getting late. "where were you?" Diamond asked "i was helping Thunder with his parents" i said "oh, good" she said "but Sparkles was knocked unconscious by his dad. Thunder is laying down beside her, when she wakes up he's gonna ask her out" i said "awwwwwww, good for him" Diamond said "let's get some sleep" i said and curled up beside her bed. 

                                                                    TIME SKIP THE NEXT MORNING

                                                                                          Eclipse's POV
I woke up and started walking to school. As i was walking i was joined by Hunter "Hey E" he said "hey Hunty" i said giving him a kiss "i still can't believe it's been six months since Spark and Diamond started dating" he said. "has it really?" i asked "it really has" he said. As we walked Hunter asked "hey where's Thunder? he usually walks with us". "i'm not sure it probably has to do with Sparkles" i said "he likes her" Hunter said, i laughed "yeah, that's pretty obvious" i said "heh. I heard from Spark that Sparkles was hurt" Hunter said "maybe that's why  Thunder's not here" i said "yeah probably. Well we should hurry we can't be late" Hunter said. "yeah, let's hurry" i said. As we were dashing there we saw a strange looking Aranine, with a cut across it's side. A scythe cut. Oh no, what did Spark do? "does that look like a Scythe cut to you?" Hunter asked "yeah, like Spark's Scythe" i said. We walked over to him and Hunter asked "hello there mate, who are you looking for?". "that's none of your business" he growled, i saw Spark and called him over. "YOU" Spark yelled and tried to tackle him, but Hunter grabbed his tail. "i'm back did ya miss me?" the Arcanine asked then smirked "you are so luck i have school" Spark said "yeah yeah" Arcanin said "want me to cut your eye like i did your side?" Spark asked, then just like that the Arcanine left. "Thank you for holding me back" Spark said "no problem mate" Hunter said. we went to class.

Hope you enjoyed <3. And i hope you're having an amazing day.

Date of chapter added- 5/14/20