"He reached out to us while you were in recovery. We're so happy to serve this pack again." She grinned, leaving the room and returning with another bag, this one smaller. She went over to Sienna, who sat in one of the armchairs. She'd been silent most of the morning, just watching from her place by the window. There was already too many in the room for her to be comfortable, I hoped today wouldn't be too much for her.

"This one is for you; the alpha's family is just as important." Gwen hooked it on the curtain rail next to her. Even from here, I could see Sienna's eyes go glassy. She'd probably never had a dress like this before, and neither had I.

"Thank you." She whispered, her hands reaching out for the garment bag, her bottom lip wobbling.

"Ready to see?" They asked, after what seemed like days.

"I guess." I mumbled.

"You'll only have to stand for a minute, dear, to get the dress over your head. Can you do that?"

"Might as well, I've got to stand for the ceremony." My chair was wheeled over to the mirror that they'd covered. Elizabeth helped me to stand on wobbly feet. I raised my arms with eyes shut as they slipped layers of silk and lace over my head. My leg started to shake as they tugged the fabric into place and laced me in. My grandmother smacked my hand lightly when she saw me breathing in to tighten their ribbons.

"Now...open!" She cried, practically squealing with glee.

I giggled and looked into the mirror, my laughter dying in my throat as I took in my reflection.

I'd never seen anything like it. I thought a gold dress would look way too gaudy, flashbacks to episodes of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding floated through my head all morning, but this couldn't be further from the truth.

It was like a princess style wedding dress, but was a pale gold, chiffon flowed in layers down the skirt, with embellishments in the shape of leaves, with tiny jewels that caught the light. The bodice clinched me in, showing me a waist more curved than I'd ever seen it. The sleeves hung off the shoulder, but were thin, delicate lace that seemed moulded to my arms, ending halfway down my forearms.

My hair had been tamed, silky, shiny curls were swept into an elaborate style, plaits and twists pulling hair from my face, disappearing into the back, and I could see flowers woven into the length. My face was coated in light, delicate makeup, except the eyes. They were covered in golden eyeshadow spreading all around my eyes up to my brows like an elaborate mask.

The reflection's red lips wobbled. I really did look like Luna.

"Ohh don't start the tears, cariad. This is a happy day."

I was lowered into my chair once again, and the bathroom door opened. Sienna emerged in a stunning silver gown, floor length and full-sleeved to cover my self-conscious sister. Her hair was styled like mine, though not as intricate. It was the closest I'd ever seen her look like me.

"You look beautiful, Sienna." I smiled at her, and she gave me a small one in return.

"You look like a princess."

"Are you sure I'm ready?" I asked Uncle Sam, as we walked along the white rose path.

"I wouldn't put you through this in pain if I didn't have every faith that you were ready for this." His warm arm squeezed my elbow, and I felt a rush of gratitude for the man who so smoothly stepped into the place of my guardian, my tutor into the werewolf world. My leg was already throbbing, but I forced the pain away, I could deal with it, just for the next hour.