Chapter 95

We were at the station, 2 wolves were brought in, under murder suspicions.
Daddy said" We're not letting them out. We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people."
Scott said" Hunters."
" People, Scott. Self defense or not, they're still here, the other guys are dead. And there's a process I have to follow."
" Yeah, but you know what's happening around here. It's not safe for them."
" This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. At least I can protect them here."
Lydia said" Would Stiles think that?"
Malia said" Especially if one of your deputies is working for Gerard?"
Daddy said" I'm not buying that. I know these deputies like the back of my hand. I know their families, their kids, their brothers and sisters. I know who they are and I trust them."
Liam said" You know who they were. There's something out there. Everyone's afraid. And it's getting worse."
Scott said" You can't protect two werewolves from hunters if they're already on the inside."
Daddy said" It's Quinn, right?" The girl was at Scott's, she was hurt by a deputy, she's a wolf." You're sure it was a deputy who shot you? Absolutely, 100% sure?"
She said" I saw flashing lights. A police car. I... I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. They shot me in the head and that's all that I remember."
" There are a couple holes in her story."
Lydia said" Maybe because there's a hole in her head." Malia laughed, she saw us look at her,
She said" I'm sorry."
Scott said" Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out of here before anyone realizes that they're here."
Daddy said" And take them where? I can't let them go."
Lydia said" But if you keep them here, they're-"
" Look, if there's a problem..." Then lights turned on outside, I hid behind Scott, holding onto his shirt tightly.
I whimpered" Too late." Scott's hand went to my back, holding me closer to him.
Daddy walked out of his office,
He said" Get away from the windows. Put those guns away."
Parrish said" I'm guessing you know who's out there."
" I got a pretty good idea."
" They'll be armed to the teeth."
" Which is why I won't be." Daddy put his gun on the desk, no, no, no, no, no!
" I'm going with you." I ran to daddy, wrapping my arms around his stomach, lacing my fingers together tightly. His hand went to my shoulder, holding,
" No, you're gonna get some deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded. And keep an eye out. Let's make sure we're all on the same side here. Riley, let go."
I said" Not happening."
" Get him." Parrish grabbed my arms, and pulled them off, he held me against him as daddy walked out the door. I squirmed, and wiggled out of Parrish's arms, I ran to Scott, digging my face into his tummy. He lifted him me up, I dug my face into his neck, whimpering. I blocked their noises out, focusing on Stiles' voice in my head.
I heard Scotty say" Riley, the second I growl, you jump and run."
After a minute,
Daddy said" We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now, get back from the door. All of you. Parrish, get these two back in their cell." Scotty walked to daddy,
He said" What happened?"
" She gave us till midnight."

They were blocking doors, I was told to sit behind the couch and not move by daddy. The lights cut off, I decided to not listen, I ran to Scott.
Malia said" How easy is it to cut the power in a sheriff's station?"
Vargas said" Too easy." As she threw Nolan onto the floor, I hid behind Scott,
Liam said" Throw him out."
Nolan said" No, you can't. Okay? Please don't. She'll know I screwed up."
" He's with them."
Scott said" Liam."
Parrish said" Sheriff."
Liam said" He's a liar and he's sick in the head."
Daddy said" And now he's under arrest. Lock him up."

Parrish yelled" Everyone get down!" Scott grabbed me and pushed me under him while grabbing Malia, once something exploded.
Malia said" What was that?"
Scott said" A distraction."
Daddy said" They said midnight!"
Parrish said" The grenade came from in here! It was one of us."
Liam said" Wolfsbane. He was trying to kill them. Scott, there's something else you need to see."

An arrow flew through the window, Malia pulled me to her, we walked to the arrow. She pulled off a clothe, Liam grabbed it,
He said" This is Brett's number."
Lydia said" They're trying to rattle us."
Theo said" It's working." Then a woman screamed, Daddy and Parrish ran to where it was. Then I heard a gun shot, I went to go, Scott grabbed my shoulders and shook his head. I looked up at him, but stopped trying to move.
It was close to midnight, we're out of time, and that's bad, really bad. Daddy shot into the air, two deputies were dead and Scott had a plan.
The bodies were out there,
Malia said" Anyone think this is gonna work?" Liam, Lydia and me looked at her," I'll stop asking." Then I saw Mr. McCall walk up, huh?

Lydia said" Scott, are you sure about this?"
Liam said" I'm not. This deal sucks."
Agent McCall said" But it's the only one on the table. In a situation like this, the best solution is always to de-escalate. It's why you called me, isn't it?"
Daddy said" To be honest, I didn't think anyone was gonna show up."
Scott sad" Okay. We'll go." We all looked at him, we walked outside and watched Tierney and Jiang get into a van. Scott has to have a plan... he'd never leave Beacon Hills, he'd never run away.
——
Mason ran into the clinic,
He said" You told me you were leaving."
Corey said" I had to."
" You lied!"
Liam said" We all did." He looked at us,
" So this was the plan all along?" Scott nodded,
Scott said" Sorry Mason. My dad had to believe we left Beacon Hills. Everyone has to believe it."
" Then what happens next? We fight back now, right?"
" What did you think we were gonna do? Run?" I smiled, we're way too stupid to run from hunters.