Chapter 47

I was nuzzling Stiles' neck, Melissa was giving him a check up,
Stiles said" Is she here?"
Scotty said" Yeah."
" Okay, let's do this. Guys, we have to do this." I whined, Scotty helped Stiles up, I walked next to them downstairs and to Kira's mommy.
She said" Do you recognize me, hmm?"
Kira said" Stop."
Stiles said" It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come."
" You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him."
She said" It's already done." The scary monsters showed up, I hid my face in Scott's tummy," Look behind his ear." We moved to Stiles, he was shaking a lot,
Scotty said" It worked."
Stiles said" So, I'm actually me?"
She said" More you than the nogitsune."
" Can the oni find him?"
" Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."
" Can They kill him?"
" It depends on how strong he is."
Scotty said" What about Lydia? Why would he take her?"
" He would only take her for an advantage."
" You mean her power?"
" The power of a banshee."
——
We walked to daddy's office,
Daddy said" Ah, if I could just find my keys."
Stiles said" In your coffee cup. You always drop them in your empty cup." Scotty and me nodded, daddy hugged Stiles," Hey, dad." Scotty grabbed Daddy's keys,
" Is it over?"
Scotty said" Not yet."

Daddy said" We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her."
Scotty said" Isn't there anything else that we could do?"
" At this hour? No, not really."
Stiles said" He took her for a reason, dad. Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where."
" Okay. What would a nogitsune need with a banshee?"
" I don't know, Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a body?"
" Scott, you know more about this than all of us."
Scotty said" Me?"
" You said you got the whole story from Noshiko?"
" Yeah, but that happened during world war 2. Like 70 years ago."
Stiles said" Wait. What did you say?"
" Noshiko told me about the internment camp..."
" No, before that. You said, the whole story."
" Yeah. What is it?"
" There's a girl in Eichen House. Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help." I yawned, walking to the couch and laid down, closing my eyes, sleepy.

Scotty grabbed Stiles,
Scotty said" You okay?"
Stiles said" What happened? How long was I out?"
" Just a couple hours. You should sit down."
" Where's my dad?"
" He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith. I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight."
" Okay, what about the others?"
" Allison, Isaac, the Twins, they're all looking for Lydia."
" It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call."
" We'll find her." Stiles was shaking, he grabbed the other jacket," You all right?"
" Yeah. I don't know why, I just can't seem to get warm."
" Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy. You're in pain."
" It's not that bad. Just more like a dull ache."
" Where?"
" Sort of everywhere."
" Dude, you're freezing." Stiles sat down, Scotty crouched," Tell me the truth. How much does it really hurt? It's Kira. Hey, what's up?"

They left when Isaac texted, then Isaac came in, he lifted me up and carried me upstairs. After a little, we heard the door open, we walked downstairs and saw Scott's daddy, that's not good.
Scotty, Stiles, and a girl came in,
Scotty said" What are you doing here?"
Mr. McCall said" I could ask you the same thing."
Stiles said" Free period. We're doing group study."
" Who's she?"
" She's my girlfriend." Isaac covered my mouth, when I was about to start giggling.
She said" You're not my type."
" Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs."
" He's my type." She looked at Isaac, Isaac looked at Scotty,
" Okay. Isaac, you can come too." Isaac stood up, holding me on his hip as we walked upstairs. Isaac put me down at his door and followed Stiles and the girl. I pouted then walked into his room, playing with tigger, I hummed and giggled.

They were leaving, I was looking at Stiles, scared,
He said" It's okay, bub, we'll be back soon, okay? And don't follow us, no matter what you feel, okay?"
I said" Okay." He kissed my head then walked away, I sat on Scotty's bed, playing with toys.