Chapter 68

I was dropped off at home, I walked upstairs and to my room, I laid down and fell asleep.

I felt someone come near me, no pack smell, I growled, my claws coming out.
Stiles said" Don't. He'll try to kill you."
I heard Theo say" Could he..."
" No, but he'll try." I was lifted up by Stiles, I wrapped my arms around him, he held my on his hip.

I woke up and I was at Scotty's house, on the couch, I tilted my head, hearing them upstairs in Scott's room. I rubbed my eyes, they came down,
Stiles said" Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going."
Mason said" Liam's my best friend. I'm going."
" Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."
Scotty said" Well, if you're not going, I could use the help."
" No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."
Malia said" How's he gonna do that?"
" I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep."
" We can bring Theo."
Theo said" Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."
Lydia said" Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think."
Scotty said" I am thinking... about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead."
" You could've hurt him, Scott. Really hurt him."
" I have to find Liam." Scotty, Mason and Malia walked out,
Stiles said" Text me for anything."
Malia said" I got it."
" Anything at all. Okay?" She walked out, I jumped over the couch and walked to Stiles.
——
Stiles and I were walking into the hospital, Stiles was on the phone with a mechanic.
Stiles said" You tell me, man. You're the mechanic. If the gas tank didn't rupture and nothing electrical was burned, then how did the fire start? Spontaneously combusted? That's your answer? Are you kidding?" Daddy took Stiles' phone,
Daddy said" What are you doing here?"
" Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? Leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. Trust me."
" I'm doing my job, Stiles." He walked away, Stiles grabbed my hand as we walked.
" Yeah, you've been real busy. Arresting people you know are innocent. Go home. Now." We walked into the elevator with him," This is not up for debate."
" Well, then, I'm not leaving."
" You know, Clark mentioned something about, uh, key cards for the library. Do you all have after-hour access?"
" Yeah. Yeah, we do. I'd show you mine, but I lost it a couple of weeks ago."

Stiles threw his key card into a trash bin, I looked at him, confused, I sat up and looked around. I tilted my head as my hearing picked up something else now.
Stiles said" Bub?"
I said" Something's happening."
" Where?"
" With daddy." He lifted me up, and we ran to the elevator, I sighed and held onto him.

We got to the floor, it was foggy and scary.
Stiles said" Dad? Dad! Dad!" We found daddy," The body." We walked into the morgue and the body was missing. I looked at Stiles, this is bad, we still don't know who's taking the body. I laid my head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck with my nose.
——
I was sitting on Stiles' bed,
Stiles said" It's him, he's the one taking the bodies." He handed Lydia Parrish's name tag,
Lydia said" Then I think I know where he's taking them."