Chapter 13

Scott looked at Allison, her dad honked the horn, Scott held me to his back and jumped onto the bed. He jumped off the bus, and he took off running. I held onto Scotty's shoulders, I slipped off his back, running beside him.
He crashed onto the ground, he screamed, I hid behind a tree, whimpering.
I said" Scott?" He looked at me, he got up, walking to me, he lifted me up, rubbing my back. I was shaking, I wrapped my arms around his neck, whimpering.

We were at the clinic, I was nuzzling Scott's neck, his arms around me, he got up.
He said" Come on, I'll take you home, and..."
I cried" No! Stay with you!" I looked at him, tears slid down my face," Stay Scotty!"
" Okay, shh, shh, come on, I gotta go change."
——
We were at the peak, Scott howled, after a few minutes, he walked back to me, lifting me up onto his hip. Then we heard howling, Scott looked towards it, we started running, he held my hand as he put me down.

We got to Derek's house, I looked at Scotty, he held my hand, we walked to a door in a hill.
He whispered" Riley, go hide, I'll be right back." I gulped, letting go of his hand, I ran to a tree, hiding behind it, He walked in.
I heard them coming out, I ran to them, I held onto Scott's jacket, whimpering. I heard something in the woods, I'm scared, I want Stiles, I really want Stiles.
Derek said" Hold on. Hold on. Something doesn't feel right."
Scott said" What do you mean?"
" I don't know. It was.. It was kind of like it was..."
I said" No."
Scott said" No, don't say too easy. People say too easy and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy."
Derek said" Fine. You're right."
" Thank you." Then an arrow hit Derek, I yelped, we looked and saw Allison and her aunt. Another arrow was shot into Derek's leg.
" Scott, your eyes!" An arrow hit the tree behind us, I started crying, as I hit the ground. My shirt was grabbed, I started crawling," Get up!" We were moving," Scott, go!" I rubbed my eyes, Scott was holding my arm tightly, I blinked a few times. I saw Allison walking to us,
" Allison, I can explain."
Allison said" Stop lying. For once stop lying."
" I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal." Scott kept his arm in front of me, we were backing away," I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did..."
" Was to protect me."
" Yes."
" I don't believe you."
Her aunt said" Thank god. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself."
" You... you said we were just gonna catch them?"
" We did that. Now we're gonna kill them." She shot Derek, I held onto Scott's arm," See? Not that hard. Oh, no... I know that look. That's the you're gonna have to do it yourself look." She pointed the gun at Scott, I was shaking,
" Kate, Kate, what are you doing?" She pushed Allison to the ground,
" I love those brown eyes."
Allison's dad said" Kate!" I looked at her dad," I know what you did. Put the gun down."
" I did what I was told to do."
" No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16 year old boy with no proof he spilled human blood and a 4 year old boy. We go by the code." He said something in another language,
Allison said" We hunt those who hunt us." I heard the gun click, Scott's hand tightened on my arm,
" Put the gun down." He shot the tree next to her," Before I put you down." Then I heard the door behind us open, I whimpered," Allison, get back." Scott got up, pulling me up and grabbing my arm, pushing me behind him, away from the door.
" What is it?"
Scott said" It's the alpha." Then it came out, running around us, Scott pulled me onto his back, we watched it run around us. It pushed over Allison's dad, then Allison, then us, I hit the ground, my eyes closed.

I woke up, Scott was running into the house, I saw Derek running in too. I followed, I saw Derek and Scott wolf'd, Allison in the middle.
Scott said" Run!" I ran to Allison and grabbed her hand, running out the door. She ran after me, I led her to the backdoor and we ran around the house and to her dad.
She said" Dad, dad, dad!" I heard the fighting inside, I whimpered, staring at the door. Scotty!
Scott was thrown out the window, I whimpered, then I heard a car honk, I saw Stiles and Jackson. Stiles threw a glass at the monster, but the monster caught it.
Stiles said" Oh, damn."
Scott said" Allison!" I ran to Stiles, Scott threw the bow to her, she shot the bottle and the monster's arm caught fire, I dug my face into Stiles' side. Jackson threw the other bottle and the rest of the monster caught fire. It went for Allison, but Scott kicked it away, I looked up at Stiles, whimpering. The monster turned back into Peter, then Allison and Scott kissed. I saw Derek walking to Peter, I pulled at Stiles' shirt, he lifted me up, I buried my face into his shoulder, holding onto him.
I heard Scott say" Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family... what am I supposed to do?" I looked up, Derek raised his hand," Wait! No, no! Don't!" Derek sliced the monster's neck, Stiles covered my eyes so I couldn't see it.
I heard Derek say" I'm the alpha now."
——
We were sneaking into Lydia's room at the hospital,
Scott whispered" Shut the door." Stiles slid to the door and started closing it, but it made a really loud creak. Stiles stopped, then continued, slowly," Oh, god." He finally closed it and locked it, falling and making a really loud noise. Scott was staring at him,
He whispered" What?" We got up, walking to Lydia, Scott moved the gown a little and carefully took off the bandage. It wasn't healed... what does that mean?," Is it completely healed?"
" No, not at all." He finally looked,
" I don't get it. The doctor said she'd be fine."
" Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me. Which means... she's not a werewolf."
" Then what the hell is she?" I looked at them, holding Stiles' hand, I'm confused.

To be continued...??