Chapter 65

Stiles started to fight him, I growled, my eyes glowed, I ran to Stiles, and bit the guy's leg. Stiles hit him with a wrench, we ran away from him. Stiles grabbed my arm and we ran as the guy started getting up.

We ran to the library door, Stiles tried pulling it open, I whimpered, Stiles shushed me. We ran into the library and he looked around,
He whispered" Riley, go hide right now. Puppy hide." My eyes glowed, my fangs and claws came out, and I ran to the very corner of the library, I crouched down, making sure my tummy touched the ground, but my feet stayed ready to pounce. I covered my ears, as I heard the library door open again.
Then I heard Stiles in trouble, I growled,
The guy said" Don't worry, Stiles. I'm not gonna kill you... I'm just gonna eat your legs." Then I heard a really loud crash,
I heard Stiles say" Riley, come out. Keep your eyes closed." I came out, shutting my eyes, I followed his voice, then held his flannel. He called 911, then we walked out, but he stopped again." Keep your eyes closed." I heard his phone," Just, stay right here." He put a hand on my shoulder then I heard him walk away, I could smell his blood.

Stiles said" Get in the jeep." He opened the door and then went to the hood. I jumped up and crawled into the backseat, then he got in and the jeep started. I heard sirens,
I said" Stiles?" Stiles looked at me, then turned off the lights and backed up, the police car pulled up. The deputy got out, and walked into the school, Stiles smelled bad, I don't get it, what happened? Why'd he make me keep my eyes closed?
Stiles turned on the radio, as we saw the deputy,
The deputy said" I'm 10-97 and there's no one here. It's a 653."
Dispatch said" Roger that. It's a prank call. Return to your patrol." The car drove away, I looked at Stiles,
Stiles said" Stay here, Riley. I'll be right back, I swear." He got out and ran into the school, I whimpered and stayed crouched in the seat. Then he came out,
I said" Stiles?"
" Huh? Riley, it's okay, it's okay. Wanna head home?"
" Yeah, I'm sleepy."
" Yeah, okay."

We got home and he kissed my head, tucking me in, I yawned and instantly fell asleep. Really sleepy from still healing.
——
Stiles and me stayed home today, which was confusing, but whatever, I got to eat grapes and cuddle Stiles' side all day while he did big kid stuff for the pack.
Now Lydia's here, they're going to Eichen house,
Stiles said" Lydia, I'm going with you."
Lydia said" I thought you said you were sick."
" I'm slightly under the weather."
" You don't have to come. Malia's not going either."
" Malia's not going because she knows that that place is a nightmare asylum of insanity and death, okay? Let's go." Then he hurt, there's something wrong with his shoulder, I could feel the pain from it.
" What was that?"
" What was what?"
" You winced."
" I have a bad elbow."
" It was your shoulder."
" Pain radiates. It does that." Lydia stopped him from leaving his room, I looked at him." You are not going without me. You remember what happened to Deaton when he talked to Valack?"
" Scott and Kira are going to be there."
" Okay. I'm not letting you go to a place where one of the orderlies almost killed you." That's not a good point,
" He almost killed you too." That's why that's not a good point,
" And we're both still alive. See? Teamwork." He walked out, grabbing my hand," Riley, stay here. I'll text Malia, to check on you through your walkie, okay?"
I said" I'll be okay! Not my first time staying alone."
" I know. Uh, touch the stove and I will destroy Tigger. And just, don't get hurt, okay? I'll be back as soon as I can. Dad's-"
" At the station, if an-anything goes wrong, go s-stra-st-st... st-straight there."
" Okay." He kissed my head then walked out with Lydia, locking the door, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out grapes and goldfish. I walked to the tv and turned it on, playing Cars.

My walkie went off, I grabbed it and rolled over,
I heard daddy say" Hey, Riley, you okay?"
I said" You didn't say over!"
" I'm sorry, over."
" I'm okay! Over."
" All right, well, I'll be home soon. What do you want for dinner? Over."
" Ham and turkey cheese sandwich! Grapes! And goldfish! Over."
" All right, I'll be home soon. Over."
" Okay! Over." The walkie stopped static and I continued watching Brother Bear now.

Daddy walked in,
He said" It's me, bub."
I said" I smelled you from the stop sign."
" I'll fix dinner." He walked away, I giggled and continued staring at the screen.
——
I was in my room, trying to stay awake to see Stiles, but then I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
I woke up a little to someone kissing my head, Stiles!
He whispered" Goodnight, bub."