chapter 56

Hi my loves

The weeks that passed since the news of the baby were rather awkward

The weeks that passed since the news of the baby were rather awkward. Ah ro imagined that everyone would be happier, but instead it was the exact opposite. There was an unimaginable tension in the house. Taeil seemed on edge. Taeyong seemed on edge. Honestly they all seemed on edge.

"Do you know what's going on?" Ah ro asked as Jisung drove her back home from school.

"No, they won't tell me."

"Does Chenle know?"

"I don't think so. I'll ask him." Ah ro nodded. Lost in thought, only getting pulled from her world when she noticed they were driving away from home.

"Jisung you were supposed to turn back there."

"Hmm no. We're not going home." Ah ro looked at him curiously. She wanted to ask where they were going but she knew that Jisung wouldn't tell her, so she waited patiently.

Jisung pulled over on a busy street in the middle of Seoul. Jisung ran around the car and opened the door for Ah ro which was rather odd, Jisung didn't do things like that usually.

"Okay you're making me worried Jisung." Jisung just slipped his hand into hers.

"Why?" Jisung asked laughing.

"You're being exceptionally nice to me. I feel like you did something wrong." Jisung shook his head telling her to trust him. They walked across the street and as soon as Ah ro spotted the bright pink cafe she knew exactly what they were going to do.

"Jisung you didn't." Excitement growing inside her. "The puppy cafe?" The cafe only took reservations and people would be waitlisted for months before they got spots. "How did you do it?"

Jisung made a small gun gesture as a joke, but Ah ro glared at him telling him he wasn't funny. She was hoping it was a joke.

They walked in and checked in. Jisung let Ah ro go into the puppy pen while he ordered for them.

"AWW!" Ah ro cooed looking down at the puppies

"AWW!" Ah ro cooed looking down at the puppies. The pawed at her legs excited to see a new friend. Ah ro sat down fixing her skirt so she could play comfortably. She let the puppies smell her hand before she picked one up.

"Hi baby. Hiiii." Hugging it close to her chest, she kissed it.

"What's your name." Looking at the collar, "Turtle." she mumbled with a chuckle. The other dogs also had animal names. Piggy, Turtle, and Kitty. The puppies climbed over her legs and tried climbing towards her face. She laid down letting the puppies pull at her clothes.

Kitty began licking her face making Ah ro laugh loudly. She rolled over in attempt to escape their ferocious love. Jisung walked over smiling seeing how happy Ah ro looked. He opened the door to the pen and sat down. Making sure to put their food at a table outside so the puppies didn't eat it.

"JISUN CAN WE TAKE ONE HOME." Ah ro begged. Picking the closest one up and bringing him close to her face. She pouted showcasing her puppy-dog eyes.

"You know Sola Noona will kill us." Ah ro pouted yet again.

"One day I'm going to bring a puppy home and it'll be over for u all then." Jisung nodded but he was concentrating on the cute dogs. He never had time to play with animals.

Grabbing the closest puppy he picked him up.

"YAH! You can't pick them up like that." Ah ro instructed him on how to hold the puppy.

"Close to your chest okay?" Jisung nodded and awkwardly held the puppy against his body, but the puppy turned his head and tried to lick Jisung's face making Jisung yelp and drop him onto his lap.

"OH MY!" Ah ro picked up the puppy to make sure he was okay although it was only a 5 inch drop five or take.

"Are you scared?" Ah ro asked.

"No!" Jisung said glaring.

Ah ro turned her head back as she laughed. Scooting closer to Jisung she sat between his legs and held the puppy properly. She then took Jisung's hands and made him hold the puppy from behind. Turtle licked Ah ro's cheek making her laugh as she leaned more onto Jisung's chest.

"So cute right?" Jisung nodded, chuckling at her childlike excitement.

They played for a little longer before their time ran out and they had to leave the pen. They sat in the cafe for another hour eating and drinking until it was finally time to go.

As they walked back towards their car, Ah ro skipped along side Jisung. Jisung stared at her with a small smile. Keeping himself calm so he didn't ambush her with kisses. He laughed at the thought earning a weird look from Ah ro.

"Ah ro!" The both looked at each other in confusion. Turning the spotted a girl a few feet away from them.

"You're Ah ro right?" The girl asked after she approached them. Ah ro nodded.

"There'a someone that wants to meet you. He's waiting for you in that alley way." She didn't give them a chance to ask questions. Disappearing amongst the crowd.

"What the?"

"Let's just go Ah ro it's not safe." Ah ro agreed, she was curious but being so closely related to a gang wasn't child's play. They approached the car and Jisung unlocked it, going over to his side to sit. He opened the door and looked over waiting for Ah ro to sit, but he found her standing looking past the car. Confused he looked over and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

Anger grew inside his chest, but he looked over at Ah ro and found someone else, someone he never expected holding onto her wrist.

When he turned back to throw open his car door, Jun, a member of SVN, was holding his car door. More members came out and jammed the locks of the car, and began walking away. Jisung's heartbeat quickened as the man walked Ah ro away.

"AH RO!" He screamed. Why was she walking away without a fight. Jun and the other member followed behind Ah ro and the other guy leaving Jisung trapped in the car.

His mind went into a frenzy. First Ah ro was in danger and second he just for finessed by SVN.

His Intermittent Explosive Disorder began acting up. That's what happened when he killed Ahro's classmate. He would lose control. Pulling his hair to calm himself, it didn't work. Flashes of his past hit him like waves.

He screamed, pulling out his gun from the dash. He shot the doors, but they remained jammed. He then shot the windshield repeatedly. Finally a small crack appeared on the bullet proof glass. Using all his strength he kicked the windshield shattered the glass. He cut himself in many places as he climbed out. Cursing.

He needed to find Ah ro. He needed to find her now. And anyone who came in the way of that would pay with their life.

OOP WHAT'S HAPPENING?

WHO TOOK AH RO?