Chapter 44

hiii it's been a while ❤️

Jisung looked down bewildered

"What the fuck just happened?" He looked at the girl in his arms. He didn't even have much time to process what he had seen or what just happened before Ah ro was ripped from his arms. Jisung was frozen as we watched Taeil carry Ah ro away followed by Sola. He moved his hand over his heart and forced out a breath.

"Did that just happen?" Jisung turned to look at the very amused Donghyuck. He wanted to glare at him, but he was just as shocked.

"Jisung kissed a girl and she FAINTED!" Jisung glanced over at Chenle who was dying of laughter. Chenle's face turned bright red, struggling to breath. Jisung advanced towards him to make him shut up, but was intercepted.

"The rest of you stay here, Jisung and I are going to see what the situation is." Taeyong spoke quieting the group of rowdy boys. Taeyong led the way following the path Taeil took with Ah ro while Jisung walked closely behind.

"Wait hyung, can I wait with the boys?" he asked fiddling nervously. Taeyong gave him a weird look, but shrugged regardless.

Taeyong walked quickly towards the parked bus. Entering, he spotted Taeil standing towards the middle of the bus and walked over. Sola was sitting down with Ah ro's head in her lap.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked as he approached them. Taeil shrugged while Sola sighed.

"They officially completed their bond. I think the power was too much for Ah ro since she was already injured." Sola explained as she delicately grazed her hand across Ah ro's forehead. Tenderly moving stray pieces of hair away.

"She'll wake up soon." Taeil reassured, but Taeyong had a different idea. He walked back to the front looking around. Spotting what he needed, he picked it up and brought it back to the unconscious girl.

Unscrewing the cap, he dumped the entire bottle of water onto Ah ro's face.

Feeling a cold sensation steal her breath away, Ah ro's eyes flew open. Her nose burned with the sensation of water filling it. Heaving up she began coughing harshly.

"Taeyong!" Sola gasped out as she stood up after Ah ro sat up. "Oh my, Ah ro are you okay honey?" She asked grabbing the younger girl's arm to calm her down.

"What happened? Did I drown?" She asked innocently, her eyes wide as she looked up at Sola and then at the two men.

Ah ro then noticed something. A strand of Taeil's hair standing up weirdly. She squinted and stood up. Stepping into the aisle of the bus making Taeil and Taeyong step back. She rubbed her eyes as she quickly looked around the bus and then out the windows.

She whipped around so fast, almost giving herself whiplash, grabbing Sola hands, she flipped them over staring at the intricate lines of her palms.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" Ah ro screamed out loud. "I can see!"

"I can see." She whispered to herself again in shock. "I can see?" Looking out the window of the bus she confirmed as the darkened sky and the waves seemed clear to her. Jumping around she hugged Sola and then she hugged Taeil and Taeyong happily.

In her excitement, she seemed to forget how exactly she became unconscious, the kiss disappearing from her memory as she took off out of the bus trying to find Jisung and inform him the fantastic news. Running off the pavement of the parking lot, her bare feet hit the soft sand. She wasn't sure where he was, but she ran anyway. Her heart swelling as even the small grains of sand was clear, her vision a hundred back to normal.

Soon she spotted the silhouettes of the boys at a distance. Seeing Hana first Ah ro screamed. Jumping onto the unsuspecting girl's back.

"Ahhhh." Hana screamed as she turned her head seeing Ah ro. "What-" Hana was cut off.

"I can see bitch." Hana screamed along with Ah ro as she jumped off so the two could embrace. Hopping around with each other. Ah ro turned her head and saw Jisung standing behind everyone. His head facing down. She let go of Hana and pushed past everyone. Jisung looked up the redness returning to his face as he looked up at his soulmate. She ran to him, Jisung put his arms out ready to catch her. Throwing herself into him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Nuzzling her head into his neck, she tightened her arms.

"I can see now." she whispered softly finally her emotions dawned to her. She was so stressed about her eyesight lately. She was worried about how upset Sola and Taeil would be with themselves if she went blind and how Jisung would probably blame himself. In one moment, all her stress melted away.

Jisung sighed he was relieved too, but when he looked up he saw everyone staring at them. Blushing, he moved his hands to her waist. Slightly pushing her away. Ah ro let go stepping away from him.

"Good to know." He nodded at her, side stepping around her, he walked away leaving Ah ro in confusion.

HI LOVES

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, I'VE BEEN SO LAZY. THE WRITER'S BLOCK IS HITTING HARD.

anyway ilyyyy see u next update hehe🥰