chapter 15

Ah ro left the room without offering much explanation to Jisung who poked his head out of the blanket just as the door slammed shut

Ah ro left the room without offering much explanation to Jisung who poked his head out of the blanket just as the door slammed shut. He was confused, but didn't think much about it. Looking forward to getting some more rest. Although he slept the whole night through, he felt extremely fatigued. He was hungover and aching all over. Surprisingly he didn't feel pain at that level when Ah ro was in the room with him.

Everyone's soulmate bond was different. Some people could communicate telepathically, some could feel the pain and feelings of their soulmates, other bonds were healing. Jisung concluded to himself that his bond with Ah ro was healing. He hoped that whatever was happening downstairs would end fast, so he could go back to sleep and not be plagued with pain.

Ah ro, on the other hand, was thinking about who could be downstairs. She didn't have any male friends or beneficiaries who would actually take time out of their day to come visit her. After brushing and making herself look like she hadn't just woken up from a coma, Ah ro went down to the main room. With his back facing her, sat an unknown man. His shoulders were broad and his hair was dyed blonde. Definitely not someone that Ah ro knew. She quickly picked up on the other men standing around the room, before she made eye contact with Kim halmeoni. Feeling uneasy, she cleared her throat making the mystery man turn towards her. His cold eyes seemed to darken at the sight of her and Ah ro found herself feeling more and more unsettled, so much so that goosebumps began to appear on her skin.

"Hi." Ah ro wanted to sound confident, but instead her voice shook revealing that she was anything but that.

The man smiled at her before leaning forward and offering his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Choi Seung Cheol, it's nice to meet you Ah ro."

She nodded at the man and went to sit across from him.

"I'm from Yang and Co," Ah ro knew that company. Every korean knew that company, but why were representatives from that company here?" Again she found herself nodding.

"Every year we select one person who is excelling in school despite homlessness or in your case being an orphan. We will take responsibility for your education." Kim halmeoni grabbed Ah ro's hand giving it a tight squeeze. The grandma had been raising Ah ro since the girl was a newborn baby, but Ah ro for some reason couldn't help but feel suspicious at the man.

The news was always playing at her part time job and most days the business section was filled with news on Yang and Co and not once had she seen this man's face.

Seung Cheol could read the young girl and began to lose his patients. He felt angry that with his skill set he was being asked to merely kidnap a kid. Yes, Seung Cheol wasn't an office worker, he was one of the leading members of his gang SVN and found it ridiculous that senior members thought the only way to get the upper hand on NCT was through attacking a mere seventeen year old girl, nonetheless this was his job.

He offered her a smile which she returned still looking confused, but when the older lady beside her pulled her into a hug she seemed to believe him too. Smiling wider when she pulled away from the hug.

"Really? Is this a joke?" Seung Cheol nodded at the naive girl.

"We'll take you to sign the contract today," He saw her looking doubtful again and added, "If you're free today. You can always bring the beautiful lady beside you if that would make you feel more comfortable."

"Well since she is always so busy, I guess it is fine for me to come alone." Ah ro explained. She didn't want to impose on Halmeoni's plans for the day. She had younger kids to tend to anyway.

"We'll be waiting in the car." Seung Cheol informed him as he stood up. He shook hands with the older lady before following the rest of the men outside the orphanage.

Ah ro stood up herself and began to follow when she looked down at what she was wearing. Running towards the back yard she looked for the black dress that she recently hung outside to dry. It still felt a little cold, but it was basically dry. Ah ro rushed to the bathroom and changed out of her pjs into the plain black dress.

Jisung had had enough of waiting for her. Not when he was in so much pain. Although it was selfish he decided even if she would get in trouble that he was leaving. He threw open the bedroom door and found the hallway empty. As he neared the stairs he heard an annoyingly familiar voice. He peered over the railing and spotted Vernon and Dino standing near the stairs. He knew immediately that they somehow knew about Ah ro and him being soulmates. Looking down at hir bare chest, Jisung rushed back into the room trying to find his shirt. He had thrown it somewhere when he was hiding from the lady.

Finally after what seemed like an agonizing eternity, he found it on the other side of the bed. He picked it up and put it on quickly before running frantically down the stairs. He heard screams as he ran past children and older women as well. He made it to the front door and spotted Ah ro stepping into the car.

"Fuck!" the cars took off as soon as Ah ro had gotten in. Not caring to explain himself he ran out. Knowing that it would be a stupid idea to chase down the cars he ran the opposite direction. Ignoring the yells from the women who worked there asking for him to stop.

Jisung didn't know what he was feeling, but the 19 year old boy was enraged and beside himself. His heart beating harshly against his ribcage as it slowly dawned to him that his stupid soulmate had gotten kidnapped. That and also the fact that if she died he would probably also die. It was common that the soulmate bond had that strength, but it didn't always happen, but Jisung did not want to find out.

Murder on his mind, he set off towards NCT headquarters to get help from his hyungs.

A KIDNAPPING OH DRATS!

STFU NCT DREAM FIXED UNIT W MARK? THANK YOU SM ENT

STFU NCT DREAM FIXED UNIT W MARK? THANK YOU SM ENT. !!!!

celebrate w me.