chapter 26

Ah ro got onto the elevator with Taeil and Sola

Ah ro got onto the elevator with Taeil and Sola. All her stuff was already at the apartment. Ah ro was nervous. She still hadn't met Mark's soulmate and didn't want the girl to not like her.

They went to the 9th floor of the 16 floor building. Sola held Ah ro's shoulders as she directed her to the door.

"Apartment 904, this is our home. You're going to love it." Sola said as she punched in the code and opened the door. Ah ro followed Sola in while Taeil lingered in the back.

As soon as she entered, she spotted Hana and another girl standing with huge confetti poppers. Ah ro covered her ears as they popped them over her head. She smiled feeling truly welcome. Hana jumped into Ah ro hugging her tightly.

"I'm so excited. How many people get to say they live with their best friend." Hana said jumping around with Ah ro.

"Hana give her some space. Let her meet Jihyo."

"Ah ro this is Jihyo, Mark's soulmate." Ah ro smiled at her and awkwardly moved forward to hug her. Jihyo beamed at the girl as she leaned forward and tightly gave her a squeeze.

"It is so nice to finally meet you Ah ro I've heard a lot about you from Hana and Sola."

"Me too. I was kind of scared at first, but I can already tell that your nice." Ah ro said smiling brightly.

Taeil smiled looking down at the floor. This was the happiest he had seen Ah ro since he had met her. And the happier Ah ro was the happier Sola was.  He knew how much she was suffering. Taeil sighed. No one knew, but Sola had suffered a miscarriage and it completely broke her. It broke him too, and even though the circumstances of Ah ro coming into their life was difficult to understand he was thankful for her presence in their lives.

"Ro I already decorated your room." Hana led Ah ro down a hallway into the last room. Ah ro gasped as she entered it. It wasn't as big as Jisung's room, but she loved it. One side was all glass. She could see down into the city. Her bed was against the adjacent wall. The twin bed was lofted and covered in a canopy. Sure she was probably too old for it, but she adored it. That wall was covered in posters of her favorite idols. Ah ro jumped onto her bed and looked around, across from it was a desk that had her desk supplies already organized on it. And beside it was a little vanity.

"So cute." Ah ro mumbled as she walked towards it. She opened the drawer and found it filled with makeup. Ah ro turned around to glare at Hana who always was trying to get Ah ro to try on makeup.

"That was all Jihyo. She works at Sephora." Hana said putting her hands up in surrender. Jihyo cheekily smiled at her.

"Look at your closet." Sola said. She Interlocked her hands and brought it up to her face, covering her mouth. She looked back at Taeil super nervous. Taeil gave her a reassuring nod, Ah ro confused moved to open her closet door. She was taken aback to see the large walk-in closet. It was filled with clothes, and organized by color. There was sweatshirts of every color, layers of black leggings, jeans, skirts, and dresses. Everything that Ah ro imagined she would have if her life was normal. Ah ro spun around on her heels and ran into Sola's arms.