chapter 60

What is up my loves?

The election got me stressed so i'm channeling it into my writing.

"GET DOWN!" Taeil's voice roared over the sound of bullets spraying against their car

"GET DOWN!" Taeil's voice roared over the sound of bullets spraying against their car. He leaned across and opened the dashboard. The first thing he grabbed was the walkie-talkie.

"Doc calling Alpha. Alpha come in." The crackle sound and the silence return made Taeil curse silently. He hoped everything was okay. "Doc calling Dream." No return. Taeil went through all the codes he could remember but there was no response. Tossing the walkie-talkie into the back seat, he glanced behind them through the rear view mirror. There was only two cars. Taeil decided he could take them. Swerving off the side of the road. He gassed the accelerator, clouds of dust rose around them as he sped across the dry plains trying to find a safe place to stop. Sola went into praying mode. Hana was spamming Jeno's phone while she tried to keep her panic at bay. Ah ro stayed silent. One thing was for sure, they were all scared.

Taeil looked over at Sola. His soulmate and the mother of his child. He pulled over in a clearing.

"Stay in the car." He demanded, gently he placed his hand on Sola's stomach. "I'll be back." He leaned in and pecked Sola's lips. "I love you." He affirmed, before looking back at Hana and Ah ro.

"Stay in the car." He repeated to them.

"Taeil don't go." Sola begged finally bursting into tears. "Please." Taeil frowned, shaking his head as he opened the car door and slipped out, tugging his hand out of Sola's grip.

Taeil moved to the back and opened the trunk, he pulled out the guns hidden under the storage compartment of the car. The sleek black AK-47, and two small handguns that he secured in his waistband. With one last look at the car, he ran back. The enemy cars already nearing them. Taeil took shelter behind trees. He aimed the gun at the tires of the first car. His finger glided over the trigger, biting down on his lip, Taeil pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzed towards the car and hit the rear tire.

The car rocked to the side and nearly flipped. Taeil then aimed at the second car, lodging a bullet through the driver side windshield and then quickly shooting the front tires. The driver swerved sending the car crashing into a near by tree.

The men trickled out of the car. There was 8 of them and Taeil had already injured one, so he had 7 to take down. He also wasn't sure if more people were coming.

"Come out you NCT bastard." One of the men screamed. Taeil leaned against the tree, preparing himself for the bloodbath that was coming. He was a medic not a fighter, but the adrenaline that surged through him made him feel stronger.

"You cowards." Taeil spat. "One against 8 and I'll still beat you."

"Do you hear that? NCT's medic thinks he can take us." Someone replied, amusement filling his voice. "I'm that case, we don't need our guns. Let's drop the weapons." Taeil left the 47 leaning against the tree and dropped the handguns on the floor.