chapter 3

Third Person POV

Across from the park and the little hill is a cozy little coffee shop. Unfortunately located in the outskirts of town, the upscale insides did not match the ugly outsides. That part of town was known for its gang presence. And like every other morning Minghao started his day off at the shop trying to escape from that world. He was wrangled into the gang life through his father. His eyes caught sight of a girl clad in a brown coat and bright red boots. Her hair danced in different directions as she raced across the street to the very top of the hill.

Minghao followed her with his eyes and watched as she placed something down and then raced back towards the shop. She came in with a small frown and went to the counter. She walked back and sat at the table beside his and sipped her coffee. The quiet shop's door opened once more. Two girls walked in and immediately sat down beside the girl.
"HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AHRO!" They sang out ruining the quiet atmosphere.
"Did you do it?" The taller of the lot questioned, her name, he latter found out, was Hana.
'So the box girl is AhRo and the tall girl is Hana. Hana looks oddly familiar.' Minghao thought. He shook off his feelings and went back to scrolling through his phone

The sudden gasp from the third girl broke him out of his trance. he gazed at them slightly irritated but found all three of their heads snapped towards the outside. He looked out as well and past the cars and there on the hill was a familiar boy with a familiar jacket.

Minghao realized that the girl was rejecting her soulmate. Not only was she rejecting and Soulmate but she was rejecting Park Jisung. The youngest of Seventeen's rival gang, NCT. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of the girl, Ahro, and ran out of the coffee shop.

The young boy who was deemed useless to the gang was soon gonna be quite useful.