chapter 30

"Can you ask them to take us home?" Hana had just finished ranting about her fight with Jeno and was now insisting to go back to their apartment

"Can you ask them to take us home?" Hana had just finished ranting about her fight with Jeno and was now insisting to go back to their apartment. Ah ro honestly didn't mind, but she was scared of encountering Jisung after what happened. Her cheeks burned at just the mere thought of the incident.

"Do I have to?" She whined as she rolled off the bed. Hana nodded although Ah ro wasn't even looking in her direction. Ah ro walked down to the main floor and looked for someone approachable enough to ask for a ride back home which wasn't a lot of people.

She couldn't ask Jeno of course, or even Jisung for obvious reasons, so she was hoping to find Taeyong. She went to the living room and found a few of the guys playing video games. They all looked towards her when she entered. Ah ro gulped seeing Ten, Doyoung, and Yuta.

"Uh where is everyone else?" Ah ro asked sounding confident.

"Mission." Ah ro didn't need the details to understand that it was probably something gang related. "But Jisung's in the basement, if you want to go and distract him more than you already do, go ahead." Ah ro pouted at Ten's words. She barely talked to Jisung and his hyungs always made it seem like she was out to take him away from them. She had no interest in that. She didn't even like the boy.

"Okay well can one of you drive me and Hana back to our apartment?" There was silence which scared Ah ro. She was prepared to say nevermind and walk away.

"Hana has her license right?" Ah ro nodded. "Jeno left his car here. The keys are on the table. Drive yourselves." Ah ro nodded and left glad to not have to be in their midst any longer. She couldn't pinpoint why they hated her so much, but she made a mental note to find out. If there's a valid reason she'd try and understand, but right now there didn't seem to be. Ah ro took the keys and ran up to Hana who was waiting in Jisung's room.

Ah ro dangled the keys in front of Hana who snatched them out of her hand.

"Hell yeah. I bet the boys are on a mission then."

"Yup, so let's go before they get back and you fight with Jeno again."

The two young girls lazied around their apartment for the rest of the day

The two young girls lazied around their apartment for the rest of the day. Only moving from the couch to refill snacks or get more drinks. Perks of living with you best friend.

"He's so hot!" Hana screamed as Lee Minho appeared back on the screen. "I love all his dramas."

"I could watch Heirs on repeat for the rest of my life and never be bored of it." Ah ro agreed stuffing more popcorn into her face.

"Wait pause it!"

"I can't pause cable dumbass." Hana whipped.

"Mute it then. Who took Mina home last night."

"Bruh you're making me mute for that? Obviously she came with us. The boys probably dropped her off." Ah ro shook her head, looking for her phone.

"Did you see here though." Hana shook her head.

"Let me call her." Ah ro mumbled, still searching for her phone. She found it wedged between the sofa cushions a couple minutes later.

She immediately called Mina. It rang a couple times.

"She didn't pick-" Ah ro was interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Unknown?" Ah ro answered anyway.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone after a minute of silence. All she could hear on the other side was heavy breathing.

"Okay I'm ending the call bye."

"Your friend is very beautiful. Mina is it?" Ah ro froze. Her finger was hovering over the end button when she heard the muffled voice.

"What did you say?"

"Come here of you want to save your friend. Don't bring your little boyfriends." With that the call ended. Ah ro's phone buzzed, indicating a text message. She quickly went to her messaging app and found that an unknown number sent her an address and a picture.

"Oh my god." Hana whispered as she peered at Ah ro's phone seeing the picture of an unconscious and bruised Mina.

"We can take Jeno's car lets go." Hana said standing up and dragging Ah ro behind her.

The two girls were off to save their friend even if it meant that they'd get hurt in the process.

Guys my AP Psych exam is today i'm nervous. I probably shouldn't be up so late :// I didn't study and now i regret it.

wish my luck tho :)

ily