chapter 27

"Pick it up

"Pick it up. We can fuck around with them." Chenle said, moving closer.

The boys paused the game as Jeno answered.

"Yo is this Jeno?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Bro it's me Soobin. Choi Soobin from TXT."

"Yo! What's up?"

"I'm at a club in Itaewon and I think I see your girlfriend and her friends here. They're fucking drunk."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah I'll text you the location. You should come pick her up." The phone call ended, and Jeno quickly went to his texts.

He clicked on the recent texts and the picture Soobin sent popped up.

"Bro what the hell? Jisung, Ah ro is there too." Jeno said getting mad.

Jisung stood up and walked over to look at the picture.

"We need to go get them now." Jeno announced, grabbing his keys, Jisung followed behind.

The boys drove to Itaewon and parked in a parking garage. They walked to the club that Soobin sent the address to and walked in cutting the line. No one questioned them.

Jeno and Jisung looked around to find any familiar face and spotted Soobin first. Soobin pointed out where the girls were. Jisung looked over and saw them in the middle of the dance floor.

"You should just let them be. You can watch them from here." Soobin said, sliding over beers to the both of them. Jeno turned it down because he needed to drive and kept his eyes locked on Hana. Jeno was so mad, but he didn't want to make a scene so he waited till they were done.

Jisung on the other hand, couldn't control himself. Taking a huge swig of the beer, he stood up and walked towards his soulmate who was surrounded by guys. Jisung pushed past everyone. He punched someone who had his arms on Ah ro's shoulders.

"JISUNGIE!" Ah ro exclaimed happily. "My favorite soulmate." Jisung grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. He brushed her hair aside and inched down towards her. His warm breath fanned her ear. Ah ro tried to pull away, but Jisung held her in place and whispered.

"Your only soulmate." Not knowing what came over him. He kissed her ear and pulled away. Glaring at  all the surrounding men. Taking Ah ro in one hand and Hana in the other he dragged them back to where Jeno and Soobin were. He tossed Hana's arm to Jeno and walked out with Ah ro.

OOP THEY HAD A MOMENT