chapter 51

IM BACK BABIES!
Guys this chapter is an emotional rollercoaster. Also trigger warning read at your own risk (idek of it is bad).

The smell of metal rusting was almost suffocating to the girl whose back was pressed against the cold concrete floor

"Ugh." She grunted. Fighting to breathe. "Please." Her voice was barely audible. The water dripping from the pipes above, louder than the girl's voice. The teenager wasn't even begging for her life, she was begging for death. Death was sweeter than the pain she was feeling. It consumed her as her mind went blank. Her head rolling to the side to see two bodies laying limply on the ground, her parents. Their blood inching closer and closer to her as time passed. The boy's foot on her stomach pressed down harder on where she had gotten stabbed.

Tears dripped down the side of her face.

"Maybe in your next life you'll learn not to touch my girl, Dahyun." Jisung's eyes were dark.

Gone was the awkward teenager, he was replaced by a monster. He never had anyone to call his own and so he swore he would do anything to protect the one person he had that was all his. Ah ro's face popped into his mind. He imagined her shaking her head at him and looking disappointed. He saw fear in her eyes, she had discovered the monster that he was. The monster he was trying to hide.

Taking his foot of the girl he stumbled back. Snapping out of his psychotic episode.

"No. No. No." He mumbled as he stumbled further back until his back hit the wall. He had gone so long without going crazy, he thought it was in the past now. Sure he was in a gang, but that didn't mean he enjoyed killing people. Sometimes though, he had the urge to kill. Combating it took years and years, but it was back now.

Pushing himself off the wall he climbed up the ladder leaving the girl to die as he rushed to get fresh air. To forget his sins and act like nothing happened like he always did. To find the human in him again and pretend for everyone else that he was normal.

Slamming the volt's door shut, he left the area in search of his car. He needed to drink because everything was coming back to him now. The memories he had repressed were coming back. "FUCK!" He shouted in his car as he flooring the accelerator.

The past that we was running from was right behind him now.

"Shoot it, Jisung."

"Eomma no. I'm scared."

"SHOOT IT!" The young four year old boy looked at his father's limp body. Adorned with bloodied bullet holes. He wondered why his father wasn't moving. He wondered why his mother wanted him to shoot his father. He wondered why his father was an it and not a him.

His little fingers barely wrapped around the gun.

"Eomma." He cried out. The lady took the gun from his hands and pushed the boy onto the floor.