chapter 20

And then Jisung killed her. (°o°)

The room went silent

"Are you guys crazy? Just because it won't kill him physically doesn't mean it won't kill him mentally and emotionally." Taeil had a soulmate himself and though their bond was different he understood.

With Jisung finding his soulmate there was a total of 4 members with soulmates: Jeno, Taeil, Mark, and Jisung.

"Any decisions regarding his soulmate will be made only by Jisung. Do you understand." Taeyong want the oldest, but what he says, goes. His words were the government in NCT. Sure at times they were all like friends, like brothers, but at the end of the day Taeyong was the head of NCT.

Ten rolled his eyes and turned back to the four other unhappy men.

"So I'd stay away from them." Chenle said from beside her. Ah ro nodded. It was hard to believe that in less than 24 hours, her life was threatened not once but twice.

"You good?" Jeno asked.

"Good? Just peachy Jeno. What girl wouldn't want her life to be at risk constantly?"

"Okay so you're not good." Jeno jokingly nudged her. Ah ro didn't find the situation funny and was rathe uncomfortable in the room where people wanted her dead.

Ahro also couldn't believe that Jisung didn't say anything. Tasting said it would end in his decision so what if he decides to kill her. Ah ro decided it would be best to leave as soon as possible. She turned around on her heels and looked for Taeyong. After spotting him, she walked over to him.

"Can you take me home now? Please."

Taeyong looked down at her and frowned.

"About that, I actually have something to discuss with you later." Ah ro furrowed her eyebrows. Couldn't it wait? She could come back later.

Jisung seemed to understand her feelings.

"I'll bring her back tomorrow." Jisung said walking closer to them.

Taeyong shook his head.

"I think it'll be best if Ah ro moves in-"

"Hell no!" Ah ro's voice was loud attracting the attention of everyone else.

"I just want to go home. Please?! I don't want to stay here." As confident and firm as she wanted her voice to sound, she cracked at the end muffling a soft cry.

Ah ro wasn't much of a crier, but she hated all of this. Why was everyone acting like her getting kidnapped and then rescued and then people threatening her life was nothing.

"You won't be moving in here. You're going to move in with the other soulmates." Taeyong explained. He was panicked though. He had dealt with his fair-share of strong men almost double his size, but this small girl crying was scary to him. And even scarier to Jisung. He had no idea how to comfort her. He barely managed upstairs.

"No." Ah ro cried. She kneeled down onto the floor unable to hold herself together while she cried. It had all just dawned on her for real this time.

All of the boys were lost. A crying girl? Emotions?

"Someone sedate her." Chenle whispered softly. Johnny glared at him.

"Ah ro," Taeil approached the girl and bent down beside her. "I know you're scared. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but we can't promise you safely if you don't cooperate with us. You were lucky Jisung was there when you got kidnapped or you'd still be captive. Next time might be different."

"Are you stupid!" Ah ro looked up from her hands at the man. Taeil stumbles back slightly at her words. All of them were taken aback.

"I can't just pack up and leave like I'm ending a lease. I can't just walk out of the orphanage like it's a hotel." Ah ro was only getting started when Jisung harshly pulled her up.

"Don't talk to hyung like that."

"Just take me back home."
Ah ro begged.

"Home? Orphans don't have homes." Jisung scoffed out. Ah ro flinched at his words.

"That's enough. Ah ro you're spending the night here. Tomorrow we're going to figure out everything with the orphanage and get your stuff so you can move in with the girls. End of discussion."

Ah ro looked down feeling extremely helpless. Jeno walked up to the girl who he saw as his little sister and reached out to hug her. Ah ro roughly pushed his arm away and rushed out of the room.

Running up to the room that she woke up in hours ago, she slammed the door like a hormonal teenager after an argument with her parents. Jumping onto the bed she slammed her face into the pillow and began to scream.

"I hate you Jisung!"

xoxo