chapter 28

The scowl on Jisung's face never left as he dragged her to the car

"Why're we leaving? I was having so much fun." Ah ro pouted, tugging at Jisung's arm. Jisung sighed, turning to look at her.

His eyes skimmed what she was wearing, which was barely anything to him, and rolled his eyes.

He let go of her wrist and began to take his leather jacket off. He pulled it around her shoulders, using it to pull her closer to him.

"You're an idiot." With that he turned around, pulling her arms around his neck. He piggybacked her back to the car for the rest of the way and then helped her into the back of Jeno's car.

Ah ro rolled over, squinting as the sun hit her face

"Arg." She groaned as she flailed her arms around trying to protect herself from the bright light. She hit someone's face, making her freeze.

"What the fuck Ah ro?!" Hana's voice was loud in the relative silence of the room. Ah ro flinched, forcing herself to sit up.

"Bro where are we?" Ah ro said. She rubbed her eyes trying to familiarize herself with her surroundings.

"NCT House." Hana sighed, waking up herself. "Do you have a hangover too?" Ah ro didn't bother answering. She threw herself back onto the bed, trying to go back to sleep.

"I can't believe we got caught. We're in so much trouble." Hana groaned, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Get up hoe. I'm going to shower in Jeno's room. Meet me downstairs in 30 so we can get our asses beat together."

"Noooo. My head hurts. I want to sleep." Hana pulled Ah ro's blanket and threw it on the floor.

"Thirty minutes!" She called behind her, as she left the room. Ah ro screamed as she rolled around the bed, annoyed that she wasn't being allowed to sleep.

Jisung went to the room Ah ro and Hana we're put in last night to see if they were awake

Jisung went to the room Ah ro and Hana we're put in last night to see if they were awake. He pulled open the door only to find it empty. The water was running in the bathroom, so Jisung walked to the bed and sat down.

Jisung waited for 15 minutes before Ah ro came out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough."

"Don't start with me. My head hurts today."

"It's called a hangover you alcoholic." Jisung joked, standing up.

"I'm learning from you cutie." Ah ro winked at him. "Wait, Jisung, who changed me and Hana last night? Sola isn't here and Jihyo's out of town too."

Jisung smirked, "I changed your clothes." Ah ro rolled her eyes throwing the blanket that Hana previously threw on the floor at him.

"Did you really?"

"Yup. Nice whitie-tighties." He joked as he opened the door leading the way out of the room.

"Annoying ass. Anyway did you tell Sola and Taeil?" Ah ro asked, running to catch up to Jisung.

"You'll see."

Little bit of a filler chapter

xx i love you