chapter 69

Guys Wattpad isn't taking down Fanfics! It was just a rumor PHEW : ))

There are pictures in this chapter and the so the formatting is weird so I hope it won't annoy you guys too much : )

"Wh-who.. Who are you?"

Namjoon looked at his little sister with a pained expression. Somewhere in the back of his mind he had hoped she would run into his arms, but of course the very notion was ridiculous. Ah ro was not even a year old yet, when she was left at the doorsteps of an adoption center. Left to fend for herself.

He blinked away his tears at least hoping she would look up at him. After 17 whole years they were in the same room together. He had only a few memories with her because she was born right before he left for college, but he stilled loved his baby sister dearly. He spent the last couple years watching her grow from a far. Knowing deep inside, that although he knew so much about her, she knew nothing about him. Not even of his existence. But it had to be that way.

He stepped back, dejected, deciding he should probably let her rest before changing her entire life as she knew it -- before breaking her into even smaller pieces. But he froze when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Jin.

"Kim Ah ro, do you know who your parents are?" Jin asked although he knew the answer. Ah ro shook her head.

"Were you never curious about them? Or about what other family members you might have had?" Jin voice was sad, but he asked expectantly.

Once again Ah ro shook her head, she worked up her courage to speak again.

"I know that my parents left me because, when I was born, I was tearing apart their soulmate bond." Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut, taking in a sharp breath. His parents existence in her life was reduced to a pitiful story about worthless parents. Namjoon's parents were anything but worthless and they loved him and Ah ro more than anything in the world. Her not knowing them or about them was all his fault, but again, he had to keep his distance.

"Ah ro," Jin sighed approaching the teenager who he had last seen as a baby. "Sit down."

He forced her into an empty seat. Namjoon stepped forward in attempt to stop Jin, but Lay stopped him.

"It is time, she deserves to know." Lay said nodding at Jin to continue.

"Well we should probably introduce ourselves." Jin said humorlessly as he scoffed.

"Xiumin"