chapter 71

1 Week Earlier

1 Week Earlier

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Jisung slammed the already injured Taeil into the wall.

Sola and Hana arrived in hysterics alongside Taeil.

Sola regretted sending Ah ro off as soon as Minghao pulled out of the driveway of the motel. She called him numerous times, but his phone was unreachable. It became obvious how stupid her decision was.

Hana had been sleeping when Ah ro left and Taeil was still at the hospital. Sola was just hormonal and terrified. Although she had been dating Taeil forever, experiencing violence up close was frightening for anyone.

Taeil spoke about leaving the gang out of anger and spite. He felt like they should have been there- they should have. Mostly because they were joking around when Taeil and the rest got attacked. And all that tension with Taeyong didn't help either.

He was talking while he was all drugged up and the fearful Sola believed him and sent Ah ro off. She hadn't stopped crying since. It was all her fault.

She sent the person she was supposed to be protecting into the lion's den.

"YOU SENT HER OFF WITH MINGHAO?" Jisung seethed. "YOU SENT HER WITH MINGHAO THAT FUCKING BASTARD." His eyes turned cold.

Jisung stepped away from Taeil, trying to get away before he would snap.

As he walked away, Taeil followed. He put his hand on Jisung's shoulder in an attempt to promise him that he would find Ah ro for Jisung. But Jisung whipped around punching Taeil straight in the jaw.

And it didn't stop there, Jisung climbed over him. As he punched Taeil. He was losing it again. His mental illness taking over again. He had no control. Angry tears rolled down his face as he attacked the person he looked up to most, but he couldn't get himself to stop. Because it was no longer Jisung who was attacking him. It was the scared little boy who grew up to become his mother's weapon because he feared her so much. And all the anger he had on her, he bottled up releasing it on an unsuspecting victim.

Jisung's past was quite scary. His body count was higher than all the members by the time he even joined the gang at 12. Taeyong and Taeil found him. Covered in his mother's blood and took him in. It took years of counseling to teach Jisung how to overcome his explosive anger disorder; they thought they had been successful in closing that chapter of his life.

But it was back and now Jisung lost control everytime he felt any emotion other than happiness. It started when he murder Dahyun. He didn't do it because he wanted to, but his overwhelming love and protectiveness for his soulmate made him do it. But it was wrong, even he knew that. So he did what Jisung did best. He pushed it down until it was out of his system. Like he had never laid hands on an innocent undeserving family.

He didn't want to strangle or hurt Ah ro either, but he had to because at that moment she wasn't Ah ro, the person who mattered the most to him, she was the one who let Minghao, the person who kissed his soulmate, getaway from him.

And now, he didn't want to hurt his hyung, but he had to because he was partially responsible for her absence.

Jisung always needed to find someone to blame.

It wasn't too long before dozens of hands pulled Jisung off. He tried to get free like a feral animal. Barring his teeth, spitting at Taeil.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you!" He screamed so loud, the veins in his neck protruded out. His hands shaking as he attempted to claw off the hands detaining him.

Ten was quick to knock Jisung out from the back, utilizing pressure points in the neck.

While the medics tended to Taeil, the rest of the boys surrounded unconscious Jisung.

"Since when did it start again?" Ten asked, sounding exhausted.

"Since Ah ro got into a fight with a girl from her school. Jisung murdered her and her family the very next day and he didn't remember a thing." Chenle said, avoiding eye contact.

"You knew?! And you didn't tell us? If he got him back with the counselor-"

"Look that's not the problem right now!" Taeyong spoke taking lead.

"First of all we gotta keep Jisung from going crazy and we gotta find Ah ro."

"But how are we gonna keep him calm when his soulmate was literally kidnapped- kinda?" Jeno asked.

"Hmf." Taeyong massaged his temple. "Lock him up in the cellar." When Jisung used to get angry episodes in the past they would lock him up to condition him, as cruel as it sounds it was the only way. Like caging up an angry dog. Teaching it that it's actions were unacceptable. Little did they know that they were only teaching the dog to act up when no one else was around.

"The soulmate bond is so freakishly strong. I can't believe Jisung snapped back. I thought we finally moved past that stage." Chenle said sighing as he watched a couple of the members carry Jisung away. He shuddered at the thought of the cold cellar.

"What even happened for him to turn like that?" Yangyang asked curiously. Taeyong shook his head, "We should concentrate on finding Ah ro first. By this time she could be anywhere."

This chapter is kinda ass but I wanted to bring Jisung back into the mix. Just a filler  ¯\_()_/¯.

<3 I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH Ɛ>